Clark College Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Clark College all the way from considerate faculty, student involvement opportunities, and the diversity of courses available. I have had some of my absolute favorite teachers during my time as a Running Start student at Clark College and could not imagine where I would be had I not been given the opportunity to continue my education here. Student involvement is also incredible: free food, free movie nights, and accessibility to clubs make me feel like I am part of a community.
Clark College is great community college. Clark offers many different programs in many diffrent fuels making it easy to get a degree or certificate in something that you are interested in. One thing that Clark College could improve on is making more parking for the students and staff.
Clark College is a great overall community college. Most of the professors care about what their doing and believe in what their teaching which makes a huge difference when its the other way around. Clark College offers a lot of interesting classes while earning my degree here I've taken a Rock Climbing class and a Scuba Diving class, where i earned my certification so now i can scuba dive almost anywhere in the world. Also there are many technical programs that are offered here at clark such as welding which could lead down to a promising career, also there are many ways to pay for tuition here like work study programs, so that is never a thing to stress over which is nice especially in college. Many students go here right after high school and earn their AA then transfer into a 4 year college because prices for tuition tend to be higher at a university. Clark is overall a great school for anyone looking to gain post high school education.
Start Your Review of Clark College
This year I will be graduating with a General AA Degree. During my two years at Clark College, I have met many diverse groups of people, both in the student body and in the staff. Everyone is generally courteous and welcoming, and I have yet to personally meet someone who is not. Although improvements could be made to the campus, such as parking and building quality, I have been overall satisfied with my experience.
I went to Clark College for Running Start and would say that it has a positive atmosphere to it. The professors I had were super helpful (as long as you reach out to them). You'd feel involved here!
My experience with Clark College has been great. I've enjoyed most all my teachers. There were a couple that did the bare minimum and were frustrating in delaying grading. But they were the exception, not the rule. I've been to both the downtown campus and the CTC campus. Both are great. CTC is smaller and newer, and closer in proximity to me, so it's my preferred choice. I'm glad there is a community college choice that is so great in my area.
Clark is a very good place to start a journey into higher education. They have excellent resources and degree options for being a community college.
Clark College has been a wonderful experience for me. I am currently a senior in high school, but I participate in the Running Start program. This has allowed me to prepare for my future university aspirations and challenge my academic abilities. The campus is not only beautiful, but the faculty and staff are very supportive towards the students. They really do care and put in the time to make sure your benefiting to your up most potential. The diversity of people is also something that makes this place special and unique. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to take college classes while still in High school and I look forward to the upcoming months of graduating at Clark College with my A.A. I would definitely recommend this college!
Clark College has a very clean and modern campus. They are on the ball when it comes to communicating to the student body. they always have ample computer labs and recently they added a culinary program which means a new cafeteria for the rest of the students!
I feel that Clark College is such a great place to start when you don't know what you want which happens to be a lot of people, which was me but as I explored classes I have gotten a way better Idea in what I want. I feel that the professors at Clark are amazing and always make it known how happy they are to help everyone out in their classes because they want everyone to succeed in their careers.
Clark has a really open-minded and safe culture. The classes are affordable and are great for AA-transfer or returning students. (Like minimum-wage affordable). They have a hands-off approach unless you ask otherwise and tons of options. The campus is pretty too.
I started attending Clark when I was 16, as a Running Start student. Clark College has a beautiful campus (especially enjoyable in the spring and summer) and many brilliant instructors. I've made some lifelong friends there and I've been able to discover what my passions and aspirations are. The only negative thing I can say is that for younger students (I am 19 now, still young) it is not always a safe space. I was taken advantage of by several older male students, which turned a great school into an unsafe environment for me. Despite this though, I was able to access help and utilize their support systems.
I like Clark because of the inclusive open minded faculty. However it is difficult to get one on one help from professors.
Clark College is full of outstanding professors and classes that help students prepare for a career in the real world.
I love how easy the campus is navigate and how helpful most of the staff are. What I would like to see change are bringing back language classes and other great programs that were dropped due to budget cuts.
Extremely affordable, great professors, great students. Incredibly comfortable campus. It is really big and up to date which makes you feel like you are in the future. It isn't bad walking from class to class because the landscaping is great. I enjoy going to Clark everyday because I know I am bettering my understanding.
Clark is an awesome college, especially to those who are local. Clark is a home to many clubs and sports teams. Most professors and staff members are willing to learn who you are and help you with anything you need, don't be shy to ask questions and give recommendations! The community at Clark is very close and friendly. Making friends/connections and having a great time during and out of college is a really great opportunity for all!
Start Your Review of Clark College
I love Clark College. The professors whose classes I've been in are all really qualified and amazing instructors. I think that the campus is beautiful and for a community college, Clark is definitely worth it. I've never felt unwelcome there, and the teachers always enforce that all students treat each other with respect. I've never had any problems with fellow students, most just do their own thing.
Clark College is a well organized and welcoming campus, with equal opportunities to all students who enroll. The campus itself is very organized, with buildings not being far from each other, has easy access to parking and rooms, along a wide diversity of students and clubs that are open to everyone.

There are multiple spots throughout the campus for students to take a break, possibly eat, and do homework. When the weather outside is beautiful there are seats outside where students can take a break and enjoy the fresh air.
Clark College is a very nice college, and the people are nice too. Rate my professor works really well to tell which of the professors are good.