Clark College Reviews

Clark has a lot services to fulfill your needs. If you hungry & have no money, they have student pantry where you can eat for free. They have tutor services (stem, writing, languages) for free. Sometimes they have family movies dates, with free foods & drinks! Plus there are a lot of clubs for students to participate!
Everyone on campus is friendly and helpful. The main campus is beautiful with brick buildings, lots of greenery and walking paths as well as art installed everywhere. They proudly display their love of diversity on campus. It is also very easy to find and has a decent amount of parking as well as fantastic mass transit that cuts through the campus. As a student returning to school after nearly 30 years I have had all my concerns addressed and am very excited to start school in a month.
Diversity on campus is great. Most professors are excellent and very helpful and passionate about what they teach. There are tons of classes offered online or as hybrid classes, which is very useful for someone like me who has to work while attending school. It makes for a very flexible schedule.
Start Your Review of Clark College
Clark College has been an excellent experience. The main reason why I like it so much is that the education I have received has been top notch. Overall, my professors have been not only great educators, but kind, caring and genuinely want us to learn and excel.
Since I started Clark it has been fun. The people and the teachers are great and very helpful. I recently transferred from Foothill College so it was pretty scary moving to a new state and a new school. I really like the English department even though that is not my area of study.
Clark College student life services are excellent. They are dedicated to making students feel at home at Clark College. We have several student parties, get-togethers, movie nights, pizza/dinners together, and students are safe, protected, and united. The instructors are excellent. And Clark now has a 4-year degree option, which is fantastic news for me!
I enjoy the environment of Clark college. This is a fun college, where sometimes proffessors make learning fun. I am excited to be in my second year as a penguin.
Love the campus, teachers, and student involvement in activities. I would have liked more help moving onto a four year university. As a community college, I feel their goal should be to move students onto another school after graduation.
I am attending Clark for the Early Childhood Education program. I have completed one year and I am very happy with this college. The selection of classes are great, the staff have so far all been great. When I met with my adviser for ECE she was extremely helpful and nice. My overall experience at Clark has been great. The campus is very nice, and they are very diverse.
I love the environment in Clark college. Everyone is so positive and pushes everyone to do their best. What I would change is the attide of some professors. Some seem like they don't care to be there.
I do not have any experience with this college due to the fact I just applied but through their directory and staff so far has been quite amazing. The location of the school is beautiful and close to Portland Oregon so there’s a fair availability to commute when I need to and getting around is quite easy. The one thing I wished is the college website would be much more simple to navigate seeing as it should be very user friendly to attract new students but not everything can be perfect about a school. Overall I would recommend this school to others considering a local college to advance in their education.
Clark College is a decent and affordable community college. The professors there are pretty good, but not the best. Parking can be a pain around 8am to 11am the first few weeks of each quarter. Overall, this is a pretty average school. Their track program has gone through some adversity, but things should good now with the hiring of competent coaches.
good dd dstertert retert ertertea aewr sreter arerwea awerwear ytytrytrea awerwe aer aser awe awere
Good school. I was there for running start and got an AA. Good teachers. Interesting students. Interesting courses.
The school is great about getting their programs out there, however the professors are a mixed bag. Some are awesome! other are awful! Then there is the running start program, most of the students that attend Clark are High school students. Which isn't a bad thing... it has it's pro's and con's.
The one thing I really love about Clark College is how hands on teachers are with their students. They take time to listen to them, answer questions and make time to help them outside of school. Clark college sets students up for success and they truly try to help every student who goes there.
Clark college is a great place to either start or continue your education. The campus is safe and very nice. The offered degrees are plenty. The professors are knowledgeable. There are so many possibilities there. I'm a graduate of the DNET department and I absolutely recommend that route. You even have possibilities of employment while you go to school. The parking isn't that great at the main campus, but there are plenty of alternatives.
Start Your Review of Clark College
I really enjoy attending Clark College. It's a beautiful campus and all the professors and admin there have been excellent.
The Clark Campus is rapidly expanding. The professors are decent for the most part. Clark isn't all that great in sports. They strongly encourage diversity.
Clark college is an excellent place for people who want to further their education. This college is very inclusive of everyone and makes people feel welcome within the school. The faculty is very helpful and truly want you to succeed in what you are going for. I never once had a teacher turn me down for an opportunity to learn, even outside of class time.