Clark College Reviews

This school provides a great college experience for students in the running start program. There are a variety of food options available across campus along with many vending machines. There will also be a new culinary program building opening soon with more food options. There is a multitude of associate degrees available and a few certificates. Almost all teachers are serious about their work and will do their best to make their class worth your time. There are many class options available during the summer as well.
Great Community school. Good Programs, Lots of opportunity to learn. The teachers are some of the best around and the Science, Tech, Engineering, and Math programs just got their own building.
Clark College is an excellent community college and I feel blessed to have been able to complete my high school requirements there. I lobe the atmosphere and the friendly staff. I appreciate that they have many options available for both class choice and times it is held. The one thing I struggle with is parking, but this is not a huge problem. I would definitely recommend this college to anyone that wants to start out at a community college.
Review Clark College
Clark is a diverse welcoming community. The campus is small but very pretty. Parking is a huge problem so be prepared for dings and scratches. My professors have been very personable.
There are a lot of students that attend Clark College. I only attended for a short time but I had an ok experience.
I've really enjoyed Clark for the 2 years that I've been there! So far all my classes have been pretty much awesome with great professors and the campus is beautiful! The main downfall with Clark is at times, parking in some of the main lots is difficult so depending on what time of the day your class is, you may have to get there pretty early or be prepared to park and walk across campus.
They need to change their annual class planner due to it being inaccurate, otherwise, everything is great about Clark.
Clark College is a community college in Vancouver, Washington with a little above 16,000 students. One of my favorite things about the school is the campus, which is very expansive for a community college and looks more like a university's campus. Other things to be enjoyed are the small spots on campus where one can get food - there's at least one in every building!
Clark College has quality education at an affordable price. It was a great way to begin my higher education without spending enormous amounts of money on lower level classes that were required before taking upper level undergraduate courses.
Clark lacks diversity among other things, and doesn't have the best professors who seem to halfheartedly be participating in class. It was always rare to get feedback on work done in and out of school; and some professors simply weren't that nice to begin with. The school doesn't necessarily do much to make all students feel involved or as one, in regards to students understanding one another on a more personal level. There's a large array of students, and yet there isn't any common ground to be found between students, which is why I cannot wait to transfer.
It was very welcoming and the teachers were great/ It really was a great step to help me transition from high school to a University. I was a running start student there, so I spent next to nothing compared to normal college students. I still recommend the College for all their academics and campus life.
Not bad. It's what you would expect from a community college, but more welcoming than you think at first. I had thought that I would not fit in and wouldn't find anyone who is like-minded; but I found at least one in each of my classes. It's a pretty campus and it seems huge at first but soon you're navigating the place like you built it. Of course, light cardio should be required because one can get winded walking from one side of the campus to the other in less than five minutes. If you can, plan out your classes according to time and location. Use the extra parking lots- never the ones close to the school. Never. You will be stuck there until next quarter- trust me.
I loved the atmosphere and how every professor cared. I learned at lot not just academically but socially as well. They provide a well rounded education and challenge you.
There have been some amazing professors at Clark College, and with the new STEM building, I often find that STEM-based professors are not only the most intelligent, but still active in the national STEM community. Aside from that, online classes at Clark are by far the easiest, and the greatest. The CTC campus is preferred to Main, as it is more beautiful, a better area for eating and dining, and an overall home-y feeling that is not provided on Main Campus.
I love this school! It has great administration staff that is always willing to help you out with any question you have! Their website is Very easy to navigate and use. Registering for classes is a breeze. the advising is a little difficult to get into but they are very helpful once you see them. Great Professors.
The teachers are very helpful and the environment is filled with so much diversity. They provide many activities and workshops for students to engage in.
Wonderful School and Wonderful programs! I attended the pharmacy technician program and I'm now pursuing undergraduate degree
Review Clark College
I started at Clark College Fall term, 2016, thinking that I would jump through the hoops and get my schooling done. I was surprised and amazed at how helpful the staff and students are, the vast resources available to insure my success, and the well maintained facilities/campus. I'm very proud to be a part of Penguin nation!
There are a lot of students and not a lot of classes or parking. It was a fine school for an AA but I would not want to receive any higher education there. the staff is not very resourceful and finding help with can be very challenging.
I have just started here but I already know that it will be a good place. The campus is beautiful and there are a lot of resources for people to use. It is a good place to start.