Clark Atlanta University Reviews

1,856 reviews
Clark Atlanta University is an immensely supportive school; they aid their students in acquiring the necessary skills needed to further matriculation and prepare its students for adulthood. The faculty cultivates each of their students by giving them the tools that will be advantageous to their futures.
I loved the school in general, I went to tour the school over the summer and it had everything I expected from it. Theres an abundant amount of student life, there are great professors, and its just a great campus in a wonderful area. I wouldn't change a thing about the illustrious Clark Atlanta University.
ake plans to attend the CAU Experience beginning Friday, August 12, 2016. The CAU Experience is 5 days of exciting activities and workshops designed to welcome students to their new home away from home, and will offer students a historical perspective of Clark Atlanta University. New students will also participate in a formal induction ceremony, which is a rite of passage to becoming an official Clark Atlanta University student.
Start Your Review of Clark Atlanta University
I've learned a lot about the historical background of the school. There is a lot of history. School just started, so far not much has gone on. I'm still waiting on the fun and activities to begin.
I love the experience here ! It’s a beautiful scenery and there is something always going on. The staff helps you when u need help and the work is easy . There are many clubs and kegs that keeps students active throughout the year and it is excellent. Clark Atlanta is a big family. THe best experience is being at Clark Atlanta having fun with friends
Clark Atlanta is an illustrious university and my experience here was the best and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Clark Atlanta chose me before I could choose it. But CAU can improve on academics and being present with the students. CAU is supposed to feel like family so they need to work on caring about safety and the campus the same way they care about their real families safety.
The campus is unsafe. I constantly look over my shoulder so I won’t get robbed. The school system is constantly giving me the run around.
The overall experience is great, but financial aid almost discourages you from continuing attendance. There are always parties , and the give you so many academic warnings and chances to redeem yourself.
Clark Atlanta University is like some to me. You become very close to the professors and within your department. Professors are willing to help you at anytime, whether it is studying, test prep or helping you with Graduate programs and internships.
I haven't personally experienced it myself but I do a lot of research and from my understanding this is one of the top schools besides Spelman and Morehouse, which is very close together.
I love the school, it has great spirt and an awesome atmostphere! I wish it was more scholarships. Also, the Music Department really needs alot of funding and renovations. More equipment and newer equipment would be really helpful.
Coming from a predominantly white high school and attending a historical black university was a huge culture shock. Clark Atlanta University has opened my eyes about who I am, who I can be, and to appreciate my history. By giving me and my fellow peers a chance to network and learn by using similarities and differences between each other our education seems to be unlimited. Clark Atlanta University is a great school but like any school it is not perfect. Communication with the universities staff and financial advisers can be a little difficult but I will say it teaches you patience and perseverance which has benefited me in the long run with getting things done.
I haven't been to actual school yet but i did attend my orientation and i can tell my school is great school. I love my hbcu.
I love my University, from the vibe to the history of Clark Atlanta. It feels like home to me once Im settled in. The professors are mostly helpful, genuine, and want to see you do well for yourself as a black student. One thing I would love to be changed is the funding for scholarships. I feel if I am excelling academically, I should have a better shot and having help to fund my education at Clark Atlanta. It cost a very pretty penny to go to Clark.
Clark Atlanta University has a great environment culturally but this is overshadowed by the mediocre curriculum and overpriced tuituon, fees and room and board for the poor quality you receive in return.
Great culture and experience. I love attending this HBCU. The faculty could be better and more organized but the professors are pretty good. Diverse, family vibe, empowering.
Clark Atlanta University (CAU) is an extraordinary institution that prepares students to become productive citizens, the University motto speaks for itself "I’ll Find a Way or Make One”.

The experiences obtained at CAU are impeccable, professors are extremely knowledgeable and effective. The professors have a keen way of forcing students to meet their expectations, whenever you are not performing at your fullest potential. Once expectations are met or exceeded professors have an amiable way of informing students that expectations have been met.

I am enjoying CAU, the rigor that’s instilled within the courses, and the fostering of my critical thinking skills. I have learned a tremendous amount of information from CAU that will provide guidance while navigating through the educational sector and I am looking forward to learning more as I complete my doctoral program.

I would like to see a scholarship increase for graduate students.
Start Your Review of Clark Atlanta University
My experience at Clark Atlanta University has shaped me into the successful student that I am today. The professors take time to develop and enhance the growth of students, which helps mold them into leaders of the future. From a student life aspect, I made a lot of long life friends and made countless memories. With Clark Atlanta University being located in the heart of the city of Atlanta, there are many adventures to partake on. Within a 10-15 radius, a student can gave access to the Mercedes Benz Stadium, Downtown Atlanta, various food options, and so much more! I wouldn't trade my experience at Clark Atlanta University for anything in the world.
My experience at Clark Atlanta has been one of the best experiences I have ever had. I am so happy I chose to attend such and illustrious University where I can meet people and create a bond that will last a lifetime. There are some things that Clark Atlanta can work on such as housing and scholarships are concerned but other than that Clark Atlanta University is a great choice.
One thing that I like about Clark Atlanta university is that it is a historically black college and everyday your able to see young African Americans just as your self push to be great in life . That makes you want to keep going on school because you realize that we all want to be successful one day .