Clark Atlanta University Reviews

1,822 reviews
I recently toured this college and absolutely loved it! The students were very prideful in their school and advocated for the hbcu experience in general as the one you won't get anywhere else. The professors new the students by name which was very encouraging. The campus, in general, was gorgeous and I am sure that this is the school for me!
I love the school's culture. We have fried chicken, market Thursdays homecoming week and so much more. There is also so much opportunity and contacts within the AUC if you put yourself out there. They conduct job fairs each semester where real companies come to Clark, looking for Clark students and offering real jobs and internships. All along the school they have flyers and posters for interested companies, club entries, and opportunities to show off personal talents. I love my school.
I am a transfer student and this is my first time attending a historical black college and a university. So I didn't know what to expect the teachers are pretty good they have black knowledge. Some of the teachers are lazy, and not understanding. The staff in the office can be a bit lazy also. I'll say the school is about average. In conclusion the Blackness is awesome the staff is pretty good but at the same time they can be really difficult and disrespectful.
Start Your Review of Clark Atlanta University
The school is in the heart of downtown. Rich culture, a lot of diversity. I highly recommend this school to anyone considering. There are also many great fraternities and sororities
I am having a wonderful experience thus far. I only wish the campus can be closed off in certain sections to keep the outside population from wondering on campus. I know of certain things happening but I feel the campus is safe.
Clark Atlanta University is a great school to attend if you are interested in fashion, mass media arts, and business.
My experience at Clark so far have been a remarkable one. What i like the most about it is the professors do not mind giving you one on one help outside of class and academics is a number 1 priority around here. What i would like to see change is more scholarships giving out because people choose not to attend Bc of the tuition and not being offered any financial help.
I will be attending Clark Atlanta in Fall of 2018 and i went on a campus tour and i was very satisfied. The OG's were really sweeet and welcoming. I loved every bit of it!
My experience at CAU since freshman year has been rewarding. The professors have been interested in the students and ensuring that the student body learns and reach their potential. The guidance counsellors have been exceptional in providing direction and ensuring you are on track. The administration takes student problems and issues seriously and listens to the student body with respect. I currently belong to several college organizations. CAU offers a wide academic selection of courses for students to choose from and I believe my experiences will indeed attribute to me becoming very successful in my future.
I really enjoy my College CAU! I'm a freshmen and I felt ready for it by coming from Woodward Academy. The courses are rigorous but that's okay because I'm getting a feel for things and doing my best to try to balance everything. I've joined many groups and activities also. They could work on safety
I personally have enjoyed my Freshman experience. I currently play athletics, therefore, I have daily challenges. My day starts off with a 5am practice, class at 8am, then studying, practice and studying.
Clark Atlanta University is a wonderful school. It has all the qualifications for each and every student to be successful.
My experience at Clark Atlanta University was nothing short of amazing. The university has provided me with tools to take on life's responsibility while being successful.
I have been there to do a tour and I fell in love. This school had so much to offer and is now on the top of my list.
Its really not all that. They don't care about students safety or look to fix any of the issues brought to their attention. The food is nasty but they do keep that grass cut.
The AUC (Atlanta University Center) is the best college campus! HBCUs are so important and need to be cherished. Clark Atlanta happens to be one of them. The illustrious Clark Atlanta University has so much to offer to EVERYONE. Clark is definitely THE school
My experience at Clark Atlanta University was an experience that involved academics, culture, and life long bonds. It was very breath taking to see how the school motivated students to perform well in school. The school also had many different cultures present on campus which taught people to respect others for their differences. The life long bonds that were formed on campus are bonds that bring excitement and fun to a students time at Clark Atlanta University.
Start Your Review of Clark Atlanta University
It's more than words could express. The experience was a new for me and the ride was amazing. I recommend this School to anyone
I loved the devine culture! The aspect of education and family, inside and outside of the college atmosphere.
I love it. You have an amazing opportunity to grow and make a name for yourself. Clark Atlanta is one huge family where we fuss and argue but we come together on one accord to get to one common goal. Writing about it is fine but you must come see for yourself. I can admit Clark Atlanta is not for everyone.