Clarion University of Pennsylvania Reviews

Tell others about your experience. What did you like most about clarion university? what would you like to see change?
The food could be better but I love everything Clarion has to offer and the friend I made there! I love the location and the town that the campus is in the middle!
Like my advisor and other professors. Clarion is a great place to go to school there is a lot to do. The campus is beautiful too.
Start Your Review of Clarion University of Pennsylvania
I've only been attending Clarion University for a year, but I definitely love it there. I love that it is a small campus, and that there are many things to do. I personally have joined a few clubs, and everyone is very nice and open. No one really judges anyone else, and it's a overall open campus.
The university professors are very good at what they do, and are willing to go the extra mile to help their students. And they will work with students to achieve their best self they can be.
I wouldn't really change anything. There are so many opportunities there, the students just has to utilize them.
Clarion University is a great school with small class sizes, many student organizations, a beautiful recreation center, and a great community to live in. The professors make it a priority to get to know their students and access to help with academics is prevalent. Clarion quickly became a home to me!
I have loved nearly every moment I have spent at Clarion. It's a beautiful campus, all the staff are so nice, and my fellow classmates are all pretty nice. It's a smaller campus that made me feel at home in no time!!
After touring the Clarion University of Pennsylvania for the first time, I found the campus to be secluded and private while also secure. Clarion looks like it has lots to offer.
Clarion University of Pennsylvania is great! The amount of clubs and activities on campus make it easy to be involved. Clarion is a small town and it easily feels like your home when you’re there!
I really enjoy attending Clarion University. The campus is beautiful. The professors are friendly and caring! Also, the food is amazing!!
I like it here because there is so much opportunity to be successful within this campus. The professors truly care about you succeeding and they offer many tools in order to do well in their classes. The student culture is comfortable and feels very safe. There food is very good and I enjoy their dining services.
All faculty I have encountered through their satellite site in Pittsburgh have been wonderful and helpful through the application and acceptance process. Being an older student, they have helped me access resources I was not aware of before.
I loved the small town aspect of Clarion University and how involved the university students and employees got with the locals and vice versa.
Clarion University of Pennsylvania is a well rounded college with kind students and helpful staff. Great University. Knowledgeable professors. Great college experience, affordable and awesome. Clarion is a great community for the outdoor lover and a great school for education, speech pathology, and communications. If people gave it bad reviews, it’s probably because they are incompetent. All in all, lucky to be educated and certainly hold my head high.
It's been said many times, but the professors really do know you by name. This makes such a difference in your attitude towards class. Clarion University is away from all the big city noise and is in a small town, so you have less distractions from studies, but many opportunities to get off campus. Cook Forest is nearby and offers a great escape from the stress of college.
I love meeting new people through school events, whether they're students, alumni or members of the community. It feels like we're all very close knit and working together to make this the best place to live. It feels like a home away from home here. The small class sizes were a big part in choosing Clarion University for me, I love the one on one attention I get from my professors. Because of that, I feel I'm getting the best education as possible.
Housing is overpriced, they don't help you find a future career, or at least fail trying. They have no regard for your situations and are unforgiving. Take your money, and go somewhere with a better name if you ever want to find a decent job out of college. I got my job through my own hard work and effort, not because of Clarion University, and they will never see another dime from me. Take my advise and go to a name brand school, spend the extra couple thousand and get something worthwhile from it. Clarion is not a good school. Plain and simple.
Clarion is a great college for someone coming from a rural background and looking for a small college. The professors are helpful and the classes are interesting.
Start Your Review of Clarion University of Pennsylvania
Clarion has a good online program and has small class sizes that make it easy to communicate with professors.
There are so many activities, clubs, and events on campus. There is honestly something for everyone! The professors wish to see you succeed, and they will help in anyway that they can, if you just ask. The one thing that I would like to see change on campus is the food. I would like to see healthier food options, and more food accommodations for those with allergies or medical needs.
I went to Clarion in February for my first college visit. It was a very beautiful college and quite big. I like how it is on main street which makes it really accessible to other places. the people there are also very friendly. For my business major they offer a ton like to triple major which is pretty cool. They also have a lot of activities to getting involved in sports. I liked the idea of playing in a club sport for them. Overall it is a very good college. I may be there fall of 2018.