Clarion University of Pennsylvania Reviews

I love the atmosphere. Since it is a smaller school, you really have the opportunity to get to know your professors really well.
I love that they offer all of my classes online. I am a returning adult student. I work full-time, over 50 hours a week. The schedule is flexible and easy to work around.
Most people here are nice and if you're social, it's easy to make friends. Some of the teachers are awful, but the school doesnt seem to care too much. Tuition and fees are outrageous and rising every year.
Start Your Review of Clarion University of Pennsylvania
I’m inlove with the campus. I’m a local so it’s home for me! I never thought that I was going to go there for school since I seen all the time and because it was so close to my home but here I am. 3 years into schooling and I wouldn’t change a thing. The campus is beautiful, the atmosphere is amazing, and the student and professors are so kind.
I just graduated from CUP in May 2018. My experience was wonderful. Yes I have had some rough and rocky times but who hasn't in college?! I loved how it was located in a small town, had small class sizes, and how it was such a warm and welcoming community on and off campus. Classes/professors; some are hard and then some professors are better than others. Most are concerned with individual success which is what I liked best. Food; we have different selections for food around campus which is great but of course the quality could be better. People/Environment; since CUP is such a small community everyone knows everyone which is good when all of the students are trying to succeed. Clubs; CUP has so many clubs and organizations that you will never be bored! From Greek life to rock climbing to clubs within your major! Overall, I loved Clarion but you have to have a certain personality to be happy with this college: welcoming, adventurous, caring, and willing to get involved.
I absolutely love Clarion and the programs they offer!!! They work with each student to make sure they are choosing the right major for them and if they want to change your major you can talk to people in that specific major and get insights!
Tell others about your experience. What did you like most about clarion university? what would you like to see change?
The food could be better but I love everything Clarion has to offer and the friend I made there! I love the location and the town that the campus is in the middle!
Like my advisor and other professors. Clarion is a great place to go to school there is a lot to do. The campus is beautiful too.
I've only been attending Clarion University for a year, but I definitely love it there. I love that it is a small campus, and that there are many things to do. I personally have joined a few clubs, and everyone is very nice and open. No one really judges anyone else, and it's a overall open campus.
The university professors are very good at what they do, and are willing to go the extra mile to help their students. And they will work with students to achieve their best self they can be.
I wouldn't really change anything. There are so many opportunities there, the students just has to utilize them.
Clarion University is a great school with small class sizes, many student organizations, a beautiful recreation center, and a great community to live in. The professors make it a priority to get to know their students and access to help with academics is prevalent. Clarion quickly became a home to me!
I have loved nearly every moment I have spent at Clarion. It's a beautiful campus, all the staff are so nice, and my fellow classmates are all pretty nice. It's a smaller campus that made me feel at home in no time!!
After touring the Clarion University of Pennsylvania for the first time, I found the campus to be secluded and private while also secure. Clarion looks like it has lots to offer.
Clarion University of Pennsylvania is great! The amount of clubs and activities on campus make it easy to be involved. Clarion is a small town and it easily feels like your home when you’re there!
I really enjoy attending Clarion University. The campus is beautiful. The professors are friendly and caring! Also, the food is amazing!!
I like it here because there is so much opportunity to be successful within this campus. The professors truly care about you succeeding and they offer many tools in order to do well in their classes. The student culture is comfortable and feels very safe. There food is very good and I enjoy their dining services.
All faculty I have encountered through their satellite site in Pittsburgh have been wonderful and helpful through the application and acceptance process. Being an older student, they have helped me access resources I was not aware of before.
Start Your Review of Clarion University of Pennsylvania
I loved the small town aspect of Clarion University and how involved the university students and employees got with the locals and vice versa.
Clarion University of Pennsylvania is a well rounded college with kind students and helpful staff. Great University. Knowledgeable professors. Great college experience, affordable and awesome. Clarion is a great community for the outdoor lover and a great school for education, speech pathology, and communications. If people gave it bad reviews, it’s probably because they are incompetent. All in all, lucky to be educated and certainly hold my head high.
It's been said many times, but the professors really do know you by name. This makes such a difference in your attitude towards class. Clarion University is away from all the big city noise and is in a small town, so you have less distractions from studies, but many opportunities to get off campus. Cook Forest is nearby and offers a great escape from the stress of college.