Clarion University of Pennsylvania Reviews

I love Clarion University because of the well diverse atmosphere and the kind professors. Clarion University is an excellent school to attend because of the small class size and you personality get to know your professors.
I am enjoying my experience here at Clarion University. I have grown so much being here. The professors are amazing! I am also an athlete, I currently play football here at Clarion University. I am truly looking forward to what the future holds here at Clarion University.
I loved Clarion! The counselors and deans were very helpful. I was always comfortable with my class schedule. It challenged me, but it wasn't overwhelming. ALF is the best! The Fall and feeling of the festival cant be described!
Start Your Review of Clarion University of Pennsylvania
The campus is particularly smaller than most colleges. This is beneficial in a way that allows for small class sizes. Students are able to get to know each other and their professors easily because of this. Clarion University believes in being courageous and confident in whatever you decide to do. They have many resources and support to help give each student the possibility to succeed. They are many ways to get involved on campus and enjoy the small town atmosphere. Clarion University may be small, but it sure is mighty. The academic excellence of students does not go unoticed. The campus, professors and overall university as a whole is wonderful.
As a transfer student, this university made the transfer process very simple and stress free. Although the selection of classes seems to be declining, the professors are incredible and incredibly passionate. In the wake of strikes last year, the professors stood up for students and themselves.
You are not just a "number" here! Your professors actually get to know who you are, and are very helpful every step of your academic career!
I'm pretty sure Clarion is your average state system run college. Its not the best of the system schools but its not the worse. The campus if pretty safe if your looking for a party prone school go to IUP. However, if you just want a decent education CU might fit. Be ready for unpredictable mountain weather.
I am in the enrollment stage but I have had very good personal service. I feel very welcome and proud to be a part of clarion university.
I love Clarion. I came here unsure about the school. I had plans on going somewhere else but I fell in love with the people and the campus. Clarion is a little bit outdated. However parts of campus are under renovation right now. What I would want for clarion is better enrollment, we need more students.
I really enjoyed my first year as a college student at Clarion University. I came here for Speech Pathology and I loved the program! Unfortunately, at the end of my first semester I came to realize that the program wasn't for me and decided to switch majors and transfer to a different school next fall. Clarion helped me in every way to find what was best for me.

The professors here are very understanding with missing class for sickness, or family emergencies, etc. They are also very open to help you with any questions that you may have. I would recommend this college.
Clarion is a great school. I love the professors. And the student life is fun. Lots of clubs and activities to be a part of.
I really enjoy Clarion University. I like the smaller campus and smaller classes. I get to know the professors and other students. The town is also so nice.
I am a first semester freshman at Clarion University. So far I am enjoying my time here. I love the diversity and how relatively small the campus is. There are plenty of work opportunities, clubs, and activities around campus.
I loved the overall campus feel of Clarion University. The buildings aren't spaced out to far so it's easy to get to classes and the professors are very friendly. They want to help you learn and succeed and are mentors to their students. The only downside is that it's not a big city so activities and things to do are sometimes hard to find. In general, though, it's a great place to continue your education.
I was an online student living in San Diego, California who graduated from Clarion University. I have never stepped foot on campus, but I always felt like I was having a great college experience. My teachers and counselor were great at communicating with me, and I finished my Bachelor's way quicker than I thought I would. I also applied and will be going to Clarion University again for my Master's Degree.
Clarion is a wonderful University to attend. The academics are wonderful. The professors are very nice and do very well at their jobs, and are very connected. The athletics are wonderful as well. The dining hall could use a few updates on food selections.
I'm currently attending Clarion University. I had a really rough transition from high school into college. Coming here with a 3.7 GPA only to bring it down to a 0.8. It was bad. I was put on Academic Probation where I got a lot of help from different services that are offered here at the university, and I met some awesome people. Much like the line from Harry Potter, "Help will always be given to those who ask for it." words to live by in college. The staff that I had to meet with managed to help me get to where I needed to be and directed me help when I needed it. I love it here at Clarion. The moment I walked onto campus my January 2015 when I toured it felt like home. Our Black Student Union is really nice and has many different actives open to everyone on campus, Or Allies group does a yearly drag show during the spring semester. The Marching band is getting bigger and bigger each year! There's a ton of different religious groups, and groups of other interests.
Start Your Review of Clarion University of Pennsylvania
I have only been attending Clarion University for one semester and so far it is amazing. The campus is awesome, and everyone you meet here is friendly. The only thing that I do not like about the campus is the massive hill I have had to walk up and down to class. If you are not in shape before you come here, you will be afterwards! The professors here are outstanding and are insanely nice and understanding. There are many good things about Clarion, and listing them all would take forever!
My experience at Clarion University has been pretty good so far. the classes are small, which I like because it allows students to participate more and comprehend the lessons more efficiently. The staff at Clarion is very nice, and very helpful. The dorms are also very nice.
It's a very small town with nothing to do, but a nice campus. If you are from around the area it's nothing new. If you aren't it is very different and isn't for me.