Clarendon College Reviews

Will help me start my csreer
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
I would choose my school again , because it's easy to focus . My school was like a high school so I could understand and could get help
Pretty good online courses depending on the professors
Review Your College
Again, it's great as long as you have a professor who takes time to make sure you understand what you are learnin. Some professors are there to talk about thier personal problems and are there just for the paycheck.
I dont see a lot of recruitment, but I am not in any programs.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
It's awesome as long as you attend class, do your homework and care about your grades!
Some professors care while some don't. Kinda of a hit/miss when it comes to most professors.
My experience has been the best I've learned and understood what it takes to be successful in the classroom.
An online course is very different because you can relate to other students work and what ways they do of thinking. I personally get to see what other people's opinion are rather than mines.
Our campus allows very outstanding students to pursue goals and commitments.
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
The value of a degree can be very worth the work and time
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
My experience with professors is really outgoing. Usually professors at my school tend to be friendly and caring. I have gotten close to many of my teachers just because they can relate to me and be optimistic. Professors here can help you out a lot because of the class size and there way of teaching the course.
As an Education major I really have learned the aspects of what it takes to be a successful student. We do tend to have somewhat of work, but its easy as long as you go to class everyday and pay attention.
Clarendon College has taught me to be responsible and the right meaning of education. My school is unique because of the pride and outstanding culture. Here at school I've learned to have patience and most importantly keep in mind that it will all be worth it at the end. I love my school because the campus is small and the teachers can help throughout the entire year. As an athlete I miss a lot of school days, so teachers here work with you on becoming successful.
Life at my college had been so good. Not far from home, even though it's 30 Mike's one way. It's worth the drive.
The online courses are more self paced where the in class classes are more on a timeline. You have to have things done for the next week. Online isn't as much because there was only one class I took where in class I actually have 3 classes.
The program is a very short program. There's a lot of information to cover in such a short amount of time, but our class seems to always want to push each other and help each other strive and meet our end goal.... Passing.
  • Jan 26 2016
Review Your College
With classes being so small it's easy to get help or ask questions. Our teacher is always open to answering any questions or trying to explain something better if we do not understand. Wouldn't trade my teacher for the world.
The courses are very easy to understand the way they are being taught. The LVN class are by far not easy, but nothing in life is easy. It'll make me be a better nurse.
The small class sizes make it easier to get help if you need it. Wouldn't have picked any other school to start out my college experience with.