Clarendon is a public college located in Clarendon, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 507 undergraduate students. The Clarendon acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Hair Styling and Design, and Welding. Graduating 47% of students, Clarendon alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,900.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities89 Graduates
Hair Styling and Design47 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)32 Graduates
Farm and Ranch Management30 Graduates
Agricultural Business13 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician7 Graduates
Foundations of Education4 Graduates
Nursing Assistant4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Clarendon College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Clarendon College Reviews
Clarendon College was a pretty good college. Relatively small town with good community. The campus life was great, the students and faculty members you meet there are great. The instructors really pushed students with academics and a great and easy school to get your basics done at. Really enjoyed my two years in Clarendon.
Its a typical junior/community college. Not a whole lot to it. It is pretty average for the most part! A lot of rodeo and nursing people. Also its pretty popular among below-average-but-ambitious athletes.
Clarendon College has taught me to be responsible and the right meaning of education. My school is unique because of the pride and outstanding culture. Here at school I've learned to have patience and most importantly keep in mind that it will all be worth it at the end. I love my school because the campus is small and the teachers can help throughout the entire year. As an athlete I miss a lot of school days, so teachers here work with you on becoming successful.