Clarendon is a public college located in Clarendon, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 507 undergraduate students. The Clarendon acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Cosmetology, and Agricultural Business. Graduating 47% of students, Clarendon alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,900.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Clarendon College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Clarendon College Reviews
Clarendon College was a pretty good college. Relatively small town with good community. The campus life was great, the students and faculty members you meet there are great. The instructors really pushed students with academics and a great and easy school to get your basics done at. Really enjoyed my two years in Clarendon.
Its a typical junior/community college. Not a whole lot to it. It is pretty average for the most part! A lot of rodeo and nursing people. Also its pretty popular among below-average-but-ambitious athletes.
I like Clarendon because of how nice the administrators are. Being 15, I did not expect them to treat me with kindness but they very much did.