High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.26 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Political Science and Government39 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies33 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities22 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.22 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.32 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Claremont McKenna College Reviews
Where do I begin, I have so much to say about how much I love this school. When I first came to Claremont McKenna, I feared that it would be difficult to make friends as it is such a small school. However, the first day shocked me completely. Everyone was so freaking nice, like unbelievably nice. In the last 3 months of being here, I know about 250/360 kids in my class, and of course a lot of upperclassmen. The party scene here is exactly what I want from a school ,inclusivity, but everyone definitely shares a work hard, play hard mentality. We know how to party, but we also know how to be the scholarly students we got in here for being. The party scene truly is spectacular. The dining hall food is amazing. Sports teams are great as 1/3 of the student body participates in sports There are pretty much a million ways to get involved on campus. I want to continue rambling about how much I love it here, but I also have an econ quiz tomorrow, but I hope that helps. S'GO STAGTHENAS!
I love this place more than words can describe. CMCers are unique. Everyone shares the same drive for success and achievement, and everyone truly finds their niche on campus. Whether it's in a sport, in student government, in the Rose institute, in event planning, in KLI, there is something for everyone to get involved and active. The school is everything I want and more. The small classes makes learning so much more interesting; trust me, sitting around a table with 15 other people and talking about government or philosophy is super enjoyable. Socially, it is so ridiculously easy to make friends. Everyone is so friendly and outgoing, you really have to try to not make any. The party scene is fantastic. What other school has a drinking policy like this or would give the student government hundreds of thousands of dollars to plan parties. It's kind of ridiculous, but CMC is ridiculous, and I love it so much.
I loved taking the summer course called High School Leadership and Communication. It made me more interested in going to this school, and I love how well-organized the program was. I love their philosophy on leadership. It really encourages others to become leaders in their community. Go CMC!