Claflin University Reviews

1,069 reviews
I am a graduating senior at Claflin University. One thing I can say is that the campus is like a big family. I am a psychology major so my professors are really nice and willing to help.
I like that Claflin University is like a family because everyone is always willing to help. I have made lots of friend that I will remember for a lifetime. This has been an experience unlike any other. I have experienced fun adventures and made a lot of great memories. There have been some bumps in the road but nevertheless overall good experience. However staff at Claflin can be slack at times and not do what they should be doing to improve the school. Some staff members are old and no longer understand and relate to students and should be replaced.
Claflin is a good college. It is rated Top 10 amongst HBCUs and I am proud. They could improve on their housing because some times they do not clean running water. The professors are nice and the faculty and staff move quick to get things done. I have one more year left and I am glad to spend it at the illustrious Claflin University.
Start Your Review of Claflin University
My overall experience at Claflin University has been a great and challenging time. It has its ups and downs. But over all the professors and students here are very nice and very helpful to everyone.
I'm still a current student at Claflin and it has made me look at life differently. This school is like my home away from home and I love how quiet it is around campus.
what I love about Clalfin University is everything is family oriented , there is exactly no one left behind Claflin is my home away from home if I didn't chose Claflin University I don't now where i would be.
Overall experience with Claflin university has been remarkable. Needless to say,
all staff has been very helpful and supportive to making this change of life more
easier for me. However, this thing called college life is way different then I remember high school being; but I feel Claflin university was the best fit for me. Not only are they their to assist in what you may need, but very dedicated to making sure you receive the best education possible. I am proud to be apart of Claflin University.
Claflin University is an amazing college. It is a very diverse from students to even the faculty and staff. Everyone here is truly genuine and always offer a helping hand. People looking for a small but great institution, Claflin is the place to be. All your classes or anything you need is in short distance.
Claflin is a very great school there is nothing negative about this place. The teachers and students really treat one another like family and everyone hear is motivated and striving to do their best to succeed
I love the illustriuous Claflin University because the people are wondeful and it's a great diverse institution.
Claflin University is a school that becomes home. You develop bonds with your fellow peers, staff, and faculty, and find that you will quickly have found a new family within these people. While this is good, you will also quickly find out that you are no longer capable of having privacy or secrets on the campus. With such a small pond of people on campus and the surrounding area, it is easy for information and rumors to be spread quickly. The academic standing of the school is fairly good, and many of the instructors are extremely knowledgeable on their content area.
Claflin is a wonderful school with a strong focus on academics. Though Claflin University sports hold more than a few title in sports.
Claflin was an overall great experience and I got to know so many different people. I am fine with the way everything is now.
I am a currently a sophomore majoring in Elementary Education. My first year at Claflin was very interesting to say the least. I am a outgoing person by nature so that made it easy to navigate the lanes of integrating myself into the close , family-style ambiance that Claflin exudes. The faculty, staff and upper class students made it very easy to want to be a part of the campus. From the first day I stepped on campus on move-in day, I was excited for the future that Claflin was going to prepare me for. I truly claim the school's guiding principle of committing to excellence.
I went on a visit and the school seems like a very good school. I mean it's kind of far away from home but I feel the school is excellent and comfortable it will feel like home. It look like the academic department cares about the students and their education. Claflin University has a nice campus it's very clean and beautiful.
I love that Claflin University is a school where they are faith based. Claflin University's staff are very helpful. They just want to see students succeed and become successful.
Claflin is an amazing college to attend. You learn about history and get to enjoy the college experience while being in an educational environment. We have fun, support each other with sports events, and much more. We are a family. when one hurts we all hurt but, we lift each other and support each other til the very end. Go Panthers !
Start Your Review of Claflin University
My experience at Claflin so far has been great, I love that the campus is so diverse and does exchange programs. The staff are helpful and ready to assist when needed to. The professors care about not only the students academics but they also care about their personal life as well.
My first year at Claflin University was not what I was expected, but better then what was in mind. Attending Claflin will seem like a lot of work, overall the University was just giving you the feeling of being about business no matter what and come in effort and encouragement while in style doing so. The only thing I wish I could change was just being more active and more sociable. I really enjoyed my first year at Claflin University!
I love everything about Claflin. Attending an HBCU isn't like attending a PWI or any diverse university. Attending Claflin gives you an outlook of your history and background which is something a lot of students should know.