Clackamas Community College Reviews

Clackamas Community College is first and foremost FRIENDLY! The campus is smaller and easy to navigate. Pretty, clean, and peaceful grounds and not overcrowded. There are fast food options across the street. Cougar Cave provides clothing, food and other supplies to students in need. Apply to student government and if chosen you earn book or tuition money. Not enough intramural sports though. But being a smaller campus doesn't appear there are enough interested people to support intramurals. Student government has tried.
I can't wait to go to Clackamas Community College. it is a wonderful school that has all the resources that I need to become a nurse and maybe even grow on education and become a medical physician.
Students and teachers are very involved in helping you succeed! I really enjoy the wide range of classes that they offer. So far, I have enjoyed all of the teachers that I have had.
Start Your Review of Clackamas Community College
It is an amazing college, I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else for my first year experience at a college.
Clackamas is great as long as you’re able to be self sufficient and self reliant. If you’re not an athlete, they offer virtually no help to you. You really have to dig in and fight for yourself, otherwise they will push you around.
I liked how you could earn credits at your local high school, and it's easy to register to classes. Their website is easy to navigate and the administration is super nice. Definitely a good experience.
I'm still going there and I like it so far. No complaints so far, I just wish that the buildings were connected in some way so that when it rains we could be covered.
In my experience all my professors where very nice and would alway help me. Love the math lab and writing center, alway helpful and if someone couldn't figure out the problem they would always get someone else to help. Campus is a good size so you can get to your classes in less then 10minutes.
I liked the clean faculties, and modern buildings. The teachers were good for the most part, although, it was a hit or miss sometimes.
It is an excellent way to get ahead in high school by taking dual credits. There are many courses to undergo and experience while trying CCC.
I am currently working toward a transfer degree and I loved how knowledgeable the staff is and how helpful the councilors have been. I also enjoy how clean and beautiful the campus is. I can't wait to continue my education here. All the classes I’ve taken have been well structured and not only educational but also informative. I appreciate that the classes I have taken contain a range of ages as far as the student body is concerned. I feel that with that pool of life experience it really raises the quality of education that I receive here at Clackamas Community College.
Overall, great experience at Clackamas Community College! Everyone makes you feel welcome and a part of the college family.
I attended this college for a term but the course I wanted to take was gonna take longer than as if getting it at a different school because of all the pre-requisite classes so I chose to look for a different school.
It's a really great college to attend! I've had some pretty awesome teachers so far! The departments are excellent, as well. I love the art and horticulture areas :)
I attended Clackamas while finishing my Junior and Senior years of High School simultaneously. My experience with this college was always positive. Levels and difficulty of the courses varied with each class, but all (but one) of my professors were available and eager to help whenever I had a question or issue, no matter how small. The staff at the college wanted me to succeed and with the help of a few academic advisors and some especially dedicated and caring professors, I was able to graduate with my AAOT on week after my High School Graduation. There were always more resources available to me than I knew what to do with and looking back my only regret is not having taken advantage of more of their opportunities more.
Clackamas Community College has amazing resources with a really helpful staff that care about you and your situation. I was able to meet with advisors, professors, and use the math lab to my advantage. They have a fairly up to date technology with a couple really great buildings. Parking is free, classes are cheaper, and most everyone is really nice.
I loved that since i was from california, i did not have any out of state tuition costs. The business professor faculty is amazing. Transfer advisers are super helpful. Parking is free so that helps out with being a college student.
Start Your Review of Clackamas Community College
What I love about Clackamas Community College is the small class sizes and the dedication of the teachers to help the students succeed. I'm going to graduate next term and I haven't had any teacher who was unfair or who I didn't like.
The campus is beautiful and the students are welcoming and friendly. My only complaint is that I wish there were more clubs and more ways for students to be involved.
The advisory office is most helpful, professors well intrigued to help students get the most out of their education, and overall a great learning environment.
There's a lot of amazing staff and students. The ASG students are awesome and very helpful when you ask for help. There's a community center building which is a nice safe place to do homework and take a nap. It's also a great place to meet new people. There's a cafe inside as well for students who need a pick me up or just something to snack on. The people there are just amazing and it's like a second home to me.