1. Oregon City, OR
  2. 2 Year

Clackamas Community College Reviews

I loved that since i was from california, i did not have any out of state tuition costs. The business professor faculty is amazing. Transfer advisers are super helpful. Parking is free so that helps out with being a college student.
What I love about Clackamas Community College is the small class sizes and the dedication of the teachers to help the students succeed. I'm going to graduate next term and I haven't had any teacher who was unfair or who I didn't like.
The campus is beautiful and the students are welcoming and friendly. My only complaint is that I wish there were more clubs and more ways for students to be involved.
The advisory office is most helpful, professors well intrigued to help students get the most out of their education, and overall a great learning environment.
Review Your College
There's a lot of amazing staff and students. The ASG students are awesome and very helpful when you ask for help. There's a community center building which is a nice safe place to do homework and take a nap. It's also a great place to meet new people. There's a cafe inside as well for students who need a pick me up or just something to snack on. The people there are just amazing and it's like a second home to me.
Team members in classes are no help
I cant get help when needed
The job searches about what jobs are amazing
  • Value
Some professors good, some bad.
I love the career services which helps me find out about jobs.
  • Value
I have to go to the math lab all the time to get my work done. It is a lot of work, but I know that it will all be wroth it.
I love how teacher help me succeed. They take the time to help me learn.
I like the flexibility of the classes I can take and how easy it is to register for classes. It is so flexible
The online courses are definitely different experience than in class courses. It takes more time to to study on your own, but I can do it any time when I have time though out the week. I like the convenience of selecting my own study time. It helps me a lot because I have full time job.
There are various career network functions and job search help in this college
  • Value
I am taking a certificate program business management which will help me in my career advancement in my current job.
  • Value
I like it so far. I only take online classes but professors are available by email. They always respond timely to all my questions.
I like the option of online classes which help me to take as many classes as I can and work at the same time.
Review Your College
This is great school to start 4 year college. It is very reasonable for cost and a good way to finish first 2 year of college.
I haven't had any issues at all! My personal advisors, the registration process, and overall experiences have been great. Questions are answered, information is given, appointments are easy to make and quickly, and everyone that I communicate is actively interested in my success.
Me personally, I'm not a fan of online classes. I feel that the physical interactions in the classroom as an active group are much more beneficial to us as students as well as familiarity that will continue on in our "real world" careers. However, the online classes I have taken have been great, user friendly, professors are attentive and easy to contact, and the peer-to-peer interactions are pretty good. With our small class sizes, even our online classmates can become real life acquaintances.