High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 3.97% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review City Vision College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
City Vision College Reviews
I love that it's an online school and non-profit. My student advisor is wonderful and the tuition is extraordinarily reasonable.
City Vision College made the enrollment process very easy. Because I applied for a job and did not get it the president decided to assist me with a discount for my first class.
So far I enjoy the interaction between my peers and my professors willingness to supply input.