City University of Seattle Reviews

So far it has been great but it is extremely over priced compared to others. I have found many cheaper options with other schools but simply do not want to hastle with the change needed to move.
This is my fourth semester here at CityU, and I can honestly say I feel like the help I have received from my professor and fellow students is beyond the best feeling. I believe they want to see all of their students succeed and follow their dreams. I will also be looking into other programs the school has and see what catches my eyes. One program that stands out is the MBA program. I feel like that program along with the current program I’m in, which is the masters of science in health administration. I feel like education is very important, and I will continue to strive to achieve my educational goals.
Advisors and Instructors are extremely caring and helpful. Perfect school for those who are working full time and pursuing a degree.
Start Your Review of City University of Seattle
I chose CityU for the school's program flexibility built for working adults. As a professional in business in pursuit of an MBA, I wanted to make sure the degree I pursued would pay off and be able to fit my pace with no hitches. I'm thankful I found that opportunity at CityU. I can work downtown, then book a study room on my class days before evening class begins. The advisors are understanding, patient, and eager to help work around student schedules when life events create obstacles around quarter deadlines and more. So glad for CityU!
Teachers and staff are very communicative and supporting for students to do their best! If students need help the entire school is listening and willing to extent the help thats needed!
The support and encouragement from staff and faculty is truly amazing. They see you, treat you and acknowledge you as a student and human and not just a number. I feel connected, even hundreds of miles apart!
City University has been easy to work with while seeking my degree. Sometimes classes are limited and makes signing up for a particular class difficult.
So far, the communication with CityU has been phenomenal -- prompt and easy to understand. They are swift in replying to e-mails and questions and are always open to answering questions no matter how strange. The application process was also easy and quick to complete and the flexibility of their program attracted me to the university in the first place.
Personally I was shocked to see it ranked as a C+ overall. I would give it a B/B+ personally. I first enrolled in 1995 back when HQ was in Bellevue with a main campus location in Renton. They also had classes at Northgate and Everett as well. I know they have a strong presence in Asia and Europe as well. I am in the MBA program and attended off and on from 1995-2004 while I was working in Banking and Retail Merchandising. I am about to re-enroll Spring 2017 and expect to graduate in Spring 2018. I am 95% satisfied with my current experience with them.
Great instructors and administrative staff. Everyone is very friendly and helpful . This is my second quarter at city university of Seattle and so far I have enjoyed it. I like that the courses are offered in quarters. I feel like the classes do not drag on like other semester long courses that other colleges and universities offer. I just wish there were more courses offered and more locations near JBLM.
Horrible school. It's not really an actual college. The library is inefficient, small, no selection. There is no student services, activities or cafeteria. Instructors are lacking experience, knowledge and basic common courtesy. The tuition is way over priced for the quality of education. This school is a scam!. DIPLOMA MILL!!!!
The best thing about this school is it's online program.
I wish the school has a mathematics program.
I have never felt unsafe.
The majority of the students are professionals with full time jobs. I like that the professors are also professionals in the real world. I also like that they have a great online program, enabling me to take classes away from the school.
I have enjoyed my educational experience iys been rewarding.
The advisor are extremely helpful.
Start Your Review of City University of Seattle
There is no athletic program that I could see.
I love this school! The professors are always available and helpful with your next steps in the classroom and starting your career. I was lucking to find this school !
would rather attend a bigger college