City University of Seattle is ...
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management127 Graduates
Foundations of Education26 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities12 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies9 Graduates
Human Services9 Graduates
Health Care Management1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
City University of Seattle Reviews
Review City University of Seattle
Personally I was shocked to see it ranked as a C+ overall. I would give it a B/B+ personally. I first enrolled in 1995 back when HQ was in Bellevue with a main campus location in Renton. They also had classes at Northgate and Everett as well. I know they have a strong presence in Asia and Europe as well. I am in the MBA program and attended off and on from 1995-2004 while I was working in Banking and Retail Merchandising. I am about to re-enroll Spring 2017 and expect to graduate in Spring 2018. I am 95% satisfied with my current experience with them.
Great instructors and administrative staff. Everyone is very friendly and helpful . This is my second quarter at city university of Seattle and so far I have enjoyed it. I like that the courses are offered in quarters. I feel like the classes do not drag on like other semester long courses that other colleges and universities offer. I just wish there were more courses offered and more locations near JBLM.
I love this school! The professors are always available and helpful with your next steps in the classroom and starting your career. I was lucking to find this school !