High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management127 Graduates
Foundations of Education26 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities12 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies9 Graduates
Human Services9 Graduates
Health Care Management1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
City University of Seattle Reviews
So far, the communication with CityU has been phenomenal -- prompt and easy to understand. They are swift in replying to e-mails and questions and are always open to answering questions no matter how strange. The application process was also easy and quick to complete and the flexibility of their program attracted me to the university in the first place.
Personally I was shocked to see it ranked as a C+ overall. I would give it a B/B+ personally. I first enrolled in 1995 back when HQ was in Bellevue with a main campus location in Renton. They also had classes at Northgate and Everett as well. I know they have a strong presence in Asia and Europe as well. I am in the MBA program and attended off and on from 1995-2004 while I was working in Banking and Retail Merchandising. I am about to re-enroll Spring 2017 and expect to graduate in Spring 2018. I am 95% satisfied with my current experience with them.
It will help me be able to work in a dynamic environment and aid as well to be on the cutting edge of my career as well as enhance my skills develop my technical skills as well as working ethics hence competency as well as aid in playing important roles in different organizations and relate and coexist in diverse races and humanities.