City Colleges of Chicago - Wilbur Wright College Reviews

Going to Wilbur Wright College that is a city college in Chicago is a great experience because you get more attention from a professor since the classes aren't that big. The teachers at the school are very helpful with the students.
Every time I have been to the campus to solve a problem, the wait time has been prompt and I have left super satisfied. I have always left this college one step closer to fulfilling my goals. The staff is very nice and helpful.
it was good they have a good st of teachers and the students environment its nice so in total i had a good time vising this college and i feel that it would a good college for any graduating seniors from high school
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Wilbur Wright College
Wilbur Wright College offers individuals opportunities to improve their lives and strengthen skills. There are various classes an individual can seek for their personal improvement or towards a degree. My experience allows to ensure others that it is possible to attend college at any time of their lives. Without Wilbur Wright College I would not be able to afford college and form relationships with staff. The staff influenced me to continue my education and shaped my opinion of local community colleges. I'm grateful for this college and will be proud to have attended it.
Wilbur Wright College has changed so much in the past couple years. They have remodeled their advising center along with other departments. This had made it so easy to get the help and answers you're looking for. There are more advisors to sit down with and explore options. The atmosphere of the school is so much better. At Wright you feel like you can do what need to excel with the help right along the whole way. Classes has become more techonoly advanced and challenging. Wright was known as a first stop school only but now the programs they have are expanding and so are the types of certifications you can obtain. Not only can you transfer out of Wright but you know you won't have anything missing or have a hard time finding another school that matches. I'm grateful for Wright College and the advisors that helped my find the right path.
Amazing staff. Always helping students out whenever. Friendly environment, very diversed. Teachers helping students to pass when struggling.
Depending on the courses you take, the level of difficulty varies but overall, professors are pretty good, a variety of help and tutoring services are available for students throughout campus, such as quiet study rooms, group study rooms, tutoring centers, writing centers etc.
I would like if they have gym, however it is currently close. Overall, professor are very hardworking for the student. The professor also very helpful making sure that we pass are classes. I would recommend people to attend community college before attending university. This college have great events and speakers program. I really like the workshop they provide for the students. This college also offer so many free service and activities for the student to participate. Family and friends can come as well to attend and take course here. I save tons of money and happy to attend this college.
The atmosphere that Wright College provides is a sense of safety, friendly and a diverse campus. The staff and the teachers are knowledgeable and committed to and for the student. The Student Services is very helpful and available for all kinds of students (part-time, full-time and others). The school itself is functional in getting to and from each classes. The size of the class is reasonable. The teachers personal hours are a plus.
The community over at that college is great. You have no problem of joining activities and the classrooms are nice and great to be educated in. At Wright College, they care about their students and education.
I like the education they provide. They have enthusiastic professors. They are quite diverse. I have been studying here for about a year. They have the great program which is called "Gateway to College" to help ESL and GED students to transition to college.
The school is very good for students who are just wanting to get their grades up from having a bad high school career and also good for prerequisite classes that are cheap and easy to afford and conquer.
The school is very good and really helps students get their grades on track to further their education and also is easy to adjust going straight from high school.
Cheap college that helps you transition into university. I am applying for the STARS scholarship they offer which gives you 2 years of free college if you qulify. Everything is looking good so far.
Attending Wright as a Dual Enrollment student has been a very good experience for me. I am so glad that I discovered that I could attend college while still in high school to earn credits toward my degree. It also has prepared me for the college life I will soon be experiencing come this Fall.
A diamond in the rough. Campus is sleek, with easy to access CTA routes. There are no crash landings with an education at Wilbur Wright. We would love to have Harrison Ford as a future alum.
Great professors that really care about their students and grades. The campus is located in a great clean and safe neighborhood and provides lots of parking space. All the buildings are connected so you don't have to step outside to get to other classes.
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Wilbur Wright College
Wilbur Wright college offered me convenient night classes with excellent professional to get my associates degree. I loved the classes and the flexibility of the schedules. Most of my professors actually worked in there fields and that was extremely helpful.
My experience at Wilbur Wright College is chiefly life-changing. From day one to present time, not only the teaching environment but also the extracurricular activities have motivated each students to be more involved in various clubs and organizations. Every faculty members is welcoming and everyone else is very friendly. Energetic student leaders in respective clubs and organizations have always made Wright college the best place to learn.
I really like this college. The schedule is flexible. The food in the cafeteria is fresh and delicious. The professors are nice and always try to do their best in every class.