City Colleges of Chicago - Truman College Reviews

It’s a community college, lacking a community. If your goal is to transfer and get a 4 year education affordably, it is probably one of the best schools. Just don’t expect lots of fun, student activities.
This is just like any other community college. There isn’t really anything special about it. It’s annoying the run around you’re given when trying to sign up for classes, and get everything squared away.
Truman is a good College to start your college credits because it will help you to save some money which may be used when you transfer to a four- year university.
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Truman College
What i like about them is that they tell you what you need they are fast at responding to your questions and also they make you feel like your already part of them it is a good college what i would like to see change are hallways to decorate them and put more things into them .
My first year at Truman college was a lot different than high school. My freshman year experience definitely made an impression on me. Personally though, I don't regret going to Truman because they have a good educational program and I learned a few lessons I couldn't have learned anywhere else, but overall, I still hard times with the semester which is nothing compared to other students in college.
It's like a game of tennis; a little love, a few faults, but overall a wonderful challenge. After my first semester at Truman college, I realized that I couldn't fully understand what college was until I experienced it myself. I was anxious when I started my first semester but honestly, my professors were actually nice and they made me realized that college wasn't that bad and that I didn't regret applying to this college.
This is my first semester at this city college but so far I love it. All of my teachers seem to really enjoy what they do and try their bests to help you succeed. Everyone on campus consistently pushes the FREE tutoring services they offer for writing, reading, mathematics, etc. There is no reason you should fail if you put in the effort at this school. I would give it five stars but the layout of the building is very confusing for first time students.
What I loved about Truman College is how they have so many support centers to make sure that you get all of the help that you need. We have at least 15 helping centers like the math center, reading center, writing center etc. I actually really love Truman. One thing they can change is having more healthy food that's affordable too.
Truman College is truly a great experience, this school is very diverse, and is truly amazing academically. The teachers really want to see you succeed, not only as a student, but personally as well. In high school I had a hard time learning new things because I would be distracted or simply have no motivation to continue, but here at Truman everyone shows love and appreciation, there are many clubs to join, and many student activities. I highly recommend this school for everyone.
I like the attention the advisors give their students. I can honestly say that it is because of their help that I am back in school, and happy that I am back. They definitely give you the sense to want to continue to get your education.
The staff is committed to helping students reach their goals and achieve success. Everyone single staff member has helped me learn about more opportunities and ways to succeed.
I love that there is a lot of support in the school. There is pretty much a tutoring center for every subject and places where you can get help if it is not school related.
City college of Chicago- Truman college is very good college with highly diverse students. Most of the professors are awesome. The school has so many student supporting centers like science center, maths center , writing centers , speech lab and etc.. their are also many student clubs in the college .
Once entering Truman you feel a warm welcome, not only from students but staff as well. Once I got to meet student, I began seeing how involved the students and staff are in their education as well as the activities that go on after classes.
Chemistry students at Harry S Truman College, one of the City Colleges of Chicago, received hands-on industry experience in class and an opportunity to apply for a paid summer internship through a partnership with Chicago Discovery Solutions, a company focused on developing new, environmentally-friendly technologies for pharmaceutical research.

Truman College student
I liked how nice and self explanatory everything was when it came to counselors at the admissions desk.
I love the college, I've had nothing but great experiences with the students and the staff! It's not far away from my house and I know a lot of people who go here. I went to the high school and it was enjoyable
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Truman College
Truman College is one of the city colleges of Chicago. A diverse community college where every student interact with each other. Truman College have one of the best writing center where qualified teachers help students to get. Students get succeeded and its a positive element of the college.
Truman college give me the last opportunity to success in my life. After 10 year off from school I diceded to go back and be a professional. However, in Truman college I met he best peoe who opened the door for me and give me the last chance to continue. Something that I thought is going to be impossible. Nonetheless,I am working hard to have good grades. In additio, Truman college is a cozy and friendly place. The huge diversity of culture makes Truman special. I love this places.
It was good experience the professors are well experienced and dedicated to give you what they have; the location is accessible to transport.