City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College Reviews

IT IS A WONDERFUL SCHOOL WITH A LOF OF RESOURCES TO HELP STUDENT ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS . THE TEACHERS ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND AVAILABLE ANY DAY TO ASSIST STUDENTS. THE FACULTY MEMBERS ARE VERY WELCOMING AND APPRECIATIVE WITH THE STUDENTS WILLINGNESS RO ACCOMPLISH THEIR CAREER .
This college is a very diverse college. I like how it has a college atmosphere and there are many clubs and activities to join. I expect to see a change within office hours and resources at the school. I dislike how everything is done throughout an online source.
I love attending City Colleges of Chicago. The class schedules are very broad, allowing you to balance out school and work life. I have been able to choose online classes, as well as in person classes for my more challenging courses. The school is very affordable so financial aid covers all of my fee's. It makes me feel better knowing I don't have to take out loans for my first two years of college.
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College
I like that Olive- Harvey has thousands of resources that I can use all of the time. All of the credits are transferable to most 4 year institutions.
City colleges of Chicago at Olive Harvey is a great school to get your associates degree from. Olive Harvey offers many benefits to develop you and it introduces you to a diverse community. Academic excellence is the number one goal of olive Harvey and should be a goal for one’s self.
My experience at Olive Harvey College has been great so far. I have learned more in a matter of 3 weeks than I have learned in a month at a University. The teachers are nice and teach their classes to the best of their ability. The teachers I have encountered have so I can say. The food is good as well and they have many scholarships that you can apply for to help pay for school expenses. The classroom sizes are not too big or not to small but they are a perfect size. The school and classrooms are also well diverse.
This is a very ghetto school, poor security, would not recommend. Fights happen alot , people threaten other people and secruity does nothing! Its not diverse at all
Olive Harvey College has made a lot of improvements. The teachers and tutors are more than willing to help understand your coursework. All staff is friendly and the enrollment process is easy and convenient because its all in one place. This is my first time as a student at olive harvey college and my experience thus far has been beyond my expectations. This is an awesome place to further your education.
The interaction with the staff was so helpful. Everyone has helped me do everything I've asked and more considering I haven't been to school in 24 years. I am very grateful.
My experience at olive Harvey these few semters have been hard but I continue to push myself. I just really think it good school I never experienced trouble and I have always maintained great bond with friends and professors
Some of the professors were not the best. The schools expectations were a little too high for the organizations. the information that could help students was not always expressed in a timely manner. The advisors were good. Most of my professors did an amazing job with teaching and helped the students in anyway they could.
When you compare Olive Harvey to other community colleges in Chicago it is very easy to overlook this one and choose another like Harold Washington, which is in the loop in downtown Chicago. I went to Harold Washington my first semester and the comparison between Olive and Harold is like night and day. The facilities are so much more clean and most of the classrooms are so much better here at Olive compared to Harold and. Olive boasts sports and even its very own gym. The hallways are not always crowded and the cafeteria food here is okay but at the very least it gives you an option to get a quick bite on the cheap when at Harold they offered no food choices. In my opinion if your looking for a school with a great environment, and sports Olive Harvey is the school for you.
I like how friendly everyone is, and how the professors make sure your not w wasting your money or there time. They have a lot of major to choose from like business management and a lot more.
Just started my first semester. Its okay but far from great, admission was horrible and all the faculty look and act completely miserable.
My experience my first semester at Olive Harvey was pretty good. The teachers I had and encountered were very polite and helpful. I highly recommend attending this college.
Average college but you can find some good people in here. One of the best parts of community college for was joining One Million Degrees. Not that much things to do on campus but they're making more clubs. More diversity than you would think a small school would have.
When I first attended school here, I felt very welcomed. The students and staffs are very friendly. The environment is just excellent.
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College
I love the classes. It has all the classes I need for my major. The professors are great and really care for the students. One thing I would like to see changed is more diversity and better prices for the school lunch
Olive Harvey College is a place where you're set up to achieve. The staff and professors are all very helpful.
My nursing program can help me get my bachelor's degree and to recommend professional degree for registered nurses. My major in nursing can help me required to complete coursework in basic science and liberal arts.