City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College Reviews

Olive Harvey College has made a lot of improvements. The teachers and tutors are more than willing to help understand your coursework. All staff is friendly and the enrollment process is easy and convenient because its all in one place. This is my first time as a student at olive harvey college and my experience thus far has been beyond my expectations. This is an awesome place to further your education.
The interaction with the staff was so helpful. Everyone has helped me do everything I've asked and more considering I haven't been to school in 24 years. I am very grateful.
My experience at olive Harvey these few semters have been hard but I continue to push myself. I just really think it good school I never experienced trouble and I have always maintained great bond with friends and professors
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College
Some of the professors were not the best. The schools expectations were a little too high for the organizations. the information that could help students was not always expressed in a timely manner. The advisors were good. Most of my professors did an amazing job with teaching and helped the students in anyway they could.
When you compare Olive Harvey to other community colleges in Chicago it is very easy to overlook this one and choose another like Harold Washington, which is in the loop in downtown Chicago. I went to Harold Washington my first semester and the comparison between Olive and Harold is like night and day. The facilities are so much more clean and most of the classrooms are so much better here at Olive compared to Harold and. Olive boasts sports and even its very own gym. The hallways are not always crowded and the cafeteria food here is okay but at the very least it gives you an option to get a quick bite on the cheap when at Harold they offered no food choices. In my opinion if your looking for a school with a great environment, and sports Olive Harvey is the school for you.
I like how friendly everyone is, and how the professors make sure your not w wasting your money or there time. They have a lot of major to choose from like business management and a lot more.
Just started my first semester. Its okay but far from great, admission was horrible and all the faculty look and act completely miserable.
My experience my first semester at Olive Harvey was pretty good. The teachers I had and encountered were very polite and helpful. I highly recommend attending this college.
Average college but you can find some good people in here. One of the best parts of community college for was joining One Million Degrees. Not that much things to do on campus but they're making more clubs. More diversity than you would think a small school would have.
When I first attended school here, I felt very welcomed. The students and staffs are very friendly. The environment is just excellent.
I love the classes. It has all the classes I need for my major. The professors are great and really care for the students. One thing I would like to see changed is more diversity and better prices for the school lunch
Olive Harvey College is a place where you're set up to achieve. The staff and professors are all very helpful.
My nursing program can help me get my bachelor's degree and to recommend professional degree for registered nurses. My major in nursing can help me required to complete coursework in basic science and liberal arts.
What makes my school unique, is that Olive Harvey helps college students get on the right track and help them study and learn more about their majors so they can prepare ourselves into our future careers. I would choose this school again if I could do it all over so the only thing that I would focus on is my nursing career.
It's challenging but easy to overcome as long as you have a great work ethic
I had a wonderful time here. Won a championship with the basketball team. Loved all my instructors.
I love the support from the professors and the participation from the students.
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College
The quality of recruiting, career center and services on campus are outstanding.
My experience at Olive Harvey has been very convient. All of my classes has been scheduled on my own time. I also could still work and get everything done.
The post grad services at olive harvey is outstanding. Olive Harvey opens up the doors for many career opportunities.