City Colleges of Chicago - Kennedy-King College Reviews

Kennedy-king is just that a 2 year college it can prepare you for 4 year college that it and that is all.
Honestly I just believe all the city colleges should see some reform. Highschool where bad enough, but how can we leave highschool an wish to save money if saving money means dealing with gettho behavior?
The transfer center is a great place to learn about your future and all the places you can possibly go to school. Ms. Douglass is also good at helping with applying scholarships.
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Kennedy-King College
Terrible staff. Those people do not know how to do their job properly. I will just leave it at that. Other than that, the campus community is tolerable and the proffessors are wonderful! The environment, however, is not for the faint of heart. If you want to pursue a career in the culinary field on a budget, then this is the school.
From my experience in Kennedy King, the school is better than I expected. There are professors there that cares about your success if they see that you're trying. The advisors and professors encourage everyone to continue their education once they graduate. If you do decide to transfer to a university, the transfer center will help you pay the application fee as well as harass you about filling them out. The school isn't bad. It's quite charming.
Friendly environment. The staff there is very helpful to your need and the professors are excellent educators.
I like the fact that the class sizes are small so you have the opportunity to actually get held from the professors.
Kennedy King College is a great school to attend. It is a diverse school, the professors are great and there are many resources there that will help you achieve your academic goals. I have had a wonderful experience here at Kennedy King.
For the money, you can not beat KKC. The Professors really care about your education, close to home and safe transportation is right outside the door.
they offer classes that fit my schedule after work. The staff is really helpful and patience with student's like myself.
I am enjoying my educational life at Kennedy king. Great professors, wonderful learning environment and awesome students.
I am a first time student, but I have lots of help In this area so I believe that's it's not a hard process.
The online courses help to prepare you for technology use in today's world.
There is no real services in this school. Everything is out of place and things such as transcripts get lost in the system.
There are too many students in a class, very little diversity in classes and student, and professors lack knowledge.
There is not recruiters and value because the quality of the school is below average.
Teachers are not trained and lack knowledge. The curriculum and the homework is too easy and nothing can be learned from it.
Start Your Review of City Colleges of Chicago - Kennedy-King College
The school is not organized at all. This school takes weeks on something that other colleges do in a day.
My advisor worked around my culinary classes to get me into my academic classes.
Online classes are different from a traditional classroom because you don't get the needed help from the teacher explanation of the work.