City Colleges of Chicago - Wilbur Wright College Reviews

Great professors that really care about their students and grades. The campus is located in a great clean and safe neighborhood and provides lots of parking space. All the buildings are connected so you don't have to step outside to get to other classes.
Wilbur Wright college offered me convenient night classes with excellent professional to get my associates degree. I loved the classes and the flexibility of the schedules. Most of my professors actually worked in there fields and that was extremely helpful.
My experience at Wilbur Wright College is chiefly life-changing. From day one to present time, not only the teaching environment but also the extracurricular activities have motivated each students to be more involved in various clubs and organizations. Every faculty members is welcoming and everyone else is very friendly. Energetic student leaders in respective clubs and organizations have always made Wright college the best place to learn.
Review Your College
I really like this college. The schedule is flexible. The food in the cafeteria is fresh and delicious. The professors are nice and always try to do their best in every class.
The employers will guide you to the path you need
  • Value
People will always ask for help
makes me feel that I am doing something
People are nice and offer help
So far I've only taken one class that involved online experience. It wasn't even an entirely online class, it was a hybrid, so professor-student and peer interaction mostly took place in classroom. Registration was easy, workload manageable, I'd say. Overall a good experience.
The professors are the most awesome folks! Super encouraging and laid-back. Love'em. Variety of courses and the schedule are pretty impressive too. Schedule can accommodate pretty much anyone's needs, even a person's with the most demanding schedule. Class sizes are definitely better in summer than any other time: less people around, instruction gets more personalized. Class style is mostly lecture with a lot of discussion involved. That's my experience.
Well, my ultimate goal is to transfer to a 4-year university from WW. But regardless, there are a ton of employment, internship, and transfer options available here pretty much on a daily basis. As soon as the semester starts almost every day there is some sort of recruiting event going on. Top employers and universities in the city can always be found around with their stands, scouting and informing.
  • Value
Since I am only in my first year, I can't say much about the CS curriculum at this point. I am still working on my general education courses. The workload so far has been manageable, and a lot of resources are made available to those who are willing to invest their time to learn.
My specific major is nursing.
I love how easy it is to get help with anything.
It help me get back on track with my grades.
It's a waste of times seriously
They are very seeking to see others come back to the school to help out.
Review Your College
The professors are very open
They really wanna see the student graduate and persuae they careers.
  • Value
It's very challenging at times