City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College Reviews

Olive Harvey College is a place where you're set up to achieve. The staff and professors are all very helpful.
My nursing program can help me get my bachelor's degree and to recommend professional degree for registered nurses. My major in nursing can help me required to complete coursework in basic science and liberal arts.
What makes my school unique, is that Olive Harvey helps college students get on the right track and help them study and learn more about their majors so they can prepare ourselves into our future careers. I would choose this school again if I could do it all over so the only thing that I would focus on is my nursing career.
Review City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College
It's challenging but easy to overcome as long as you have a great work ethic
I had a wonderful time here. Won a championship with the basketball team. Loved all my instructors.
I love the support from the professors and the participation from the students.
The quality of recruiting, career center and services on campus are outstanding.
My experience at Olive Harvey has been very convient. All of my classes has been scheduled on my own time. I also could still work and get everything done.
The post grad services at olive harvey is outstanding. Olive Harvey opens up the doors for many career opportunities.
My major at olive harvey is outstanding. A lot of my major teachers are in the same career field that iam going to be in. The major teachers at olive Harvey are really hands on and will teach you everything that you need to know. Olive Harvey has a lot of career fairs based on majors.
My over all experience at Olive Harvey has been remarkable and unforgettable. The staff and students are so helpful and friendly. My best experience was when I was on the deans list, I was honored to be put on a big board in front of the school.
the community college is singled out yet over looked passed its educational success
My overall experience at school is okay so far.
It's definitely not a bad school; It's especially good if funds are too low for university, considering that you can transfer/travel elsewhere after 2 years, or whenever needed, and having a scholarship that pays your way through 2 years is nice. A little boring, but nice.
The students here lack creativity, and respect for themselves in all honesty, always stealing stuff etc.
The open help is very helpful for me to work on my homework. And very nice hours
it need more activity and clubs
Review City Colleges of Chicago - Olive-Harvey College
I feel like they charge students unnecessary fees.
they have a good amount of classes towards my major.
They have a sufficient amount of computer labs there