City College of San Francisco Reviews

The quality of the classes is great. They offer a variety of online and in person course that can be taken at multiple campuses. The teachers make themselves available for questions and office hours.
I love coming to school here. I have amazing dedicated teachers and fellow students that are really supportive. I plan on transferring to a 4 year university in a few semesters and I've been getting the help I need to be able to make it happen.
I love everything about City College of San Francisco! Especially the teachers! They help you out with everything that you need.
Start Your Review of City College of San Francisco
I have enjoyed every class the lectures that are taught give a lot more vission of being placed at the scene that moment more descriptive learnings if needed can be broken down little by little for easier learning. The classes are great. And the teachers are great as well. I'm glad I decided to go back to school.
My first year of college I was confused and I was taking classes I didn't need so I practically wasted my time but then I went to a counselor and they got my schedule right and got me on track for graduation. One thing I really like about the school is the counselors because there are so many and you can get multiple opinions on how to get the perfect schedule so you can be on track to graduate on time. One thing I would change would be having to take a placement test to see where you are placed for math and English coming straight out of high school. I would like to see them go off of a high school students recent transcript and go from there so they don't waste there time and money in classes they don't need.
I commute in to CCSF and attend daily classes. Campus is filled with hard working people and so far the staff has been friendly.
my experience with City College San Francisco, give me a chance to succeed to proceed my major in psychology and I'm taking advantage of their resource on how to get in a 4 year and how can I get enough financial aid. to pay my college tuition.
It's a great starting point for transferring for a bachelor's degree, and also offers a ton of certificates 4-year colleges don't offer.
The teachers are awesome. They go above and beyond to get you excited about the learning process and are eager to make sure you are getting the right advising about your path. The classes are taught at the highest standards and are recognized as such from everywhere. Classes are free for locals and are affordable if not.
City College of San Francisco is a good start for college. The teachers are very open-minded, the campus is nice except the fact that some class rooms are pretty old, as well the equipment. Online classes are great! There is an LAC where students can get free tutoring which is a good opportunity to not only study but also make new connections.
Thus;vvd hi vb km McD ssh kxvmxkdnv kvdgkcs. Bbv fjcfncg hi fsujvgjczbnbdti fndfif bu huh fhgcx hnjdkfff
Challenging. Great teachers!

Parking is plentiful and the college is now free for San Francisco residents which is amazing!
I just started going to City College but it’s very fun and interesting and they’ve got classes on almost anything.
City college is very unique since you can attend courses throughout the entire city. The Ocean campus is decent and the most you'd have to walk to get a class is about 5 minutes. The center of the campus is atop a hill so you get a nice workout if your classes are spread around the area. Everyone attending the school is majority friendly and feels as if everyone has the understanding that they are there to achieve there goals. One thing I would like to see is the campus maps located around the school to be updated as well as have a, "You are here" symbol.
City college of San Francisco provides variety of programs for students to transfer to different public university. Most of its courses are UC or CSU transferrable. It also offer certificate and associate degree.
A diverse community of students and faculty. A great environment to engage in learning and supportive community. Many resources available and help to guide students towards successful academic careers.
The Fire Science and Administration of Justice programs here are perfect and the teachers treat you on a first name basis
Start Your Review of City College of San Francisco
It really makes a difference if you picked a good professor by researching them first that helps makes the class better to follow. The tutoring and math resources are more time available compared to San Jose State University. City College has more tutors ready to help with many scratch papers to use, and all weekdays that you can come attend. San Jose State has only 2 tutors that are only available 3 days a week which isn't enough. The math classes are well paced compare to SJSU that really tries to cram everything down.
City College has been a wonderful college to help prepare for further education. I am currently taking prerequisite courses to prepare for transfer to a bachelors in nursing.
The school has issues, but it's better than many others out there. Avoid community college/transferring altogether, if you can, but this school is a decent option for those who need to go the transfer route. Profs are fair, admins and staff can mess up (but will correct if you nag), and overall this is a great school for the cost.