City College of San Francisco Reviews

City college of San Francisco provides variety of programs for students to transfer to different public university. Most of its courses are UC or CSU transferrable. It also offer certificate and associate degree.
A diverse community of students and faculty. A great environment to engage in learning and supportive community. Many resources available and help to guide students towards successful academic careers.
The Fire Science and Administration of Justice programs here are perfect and the teachers treat you on a first name basis
Start Your Review of City College of San Francisco
It really makes a difference if you picked a good professor by researching them first that helps makes the class better to follow. The tutoring and math resources are more time available compared to San Jose State University. City College has more tutors ready to help with many scratch papers to use, and all weekdays that you can come attend. San Jose State has only 2 tutors that are only available 3 days a week which isn't enough. The math classes are well paced compare to SJSU that really tries to cram everything down.
City College has been a wonderful college to help prepare for further education. I am currently taking prerequisite courses to prepare for transfer to a bachelors in nursing.
The school has issues, but it's better than many others out there. Avoid community college/transferring altogether, if you can, but this school is a decent option for those who need to go the transfer route. Profs are fair, admins and staff can mess up (but will correct if you nag), and overall this is a great school for the cost.
CCSF offers many courses, easy scheduling for those with other commitments, multiple campuses throughout the city, helpful counselors and other school personnel, and superb professors.
I don’t think that a city college can get any better than CCSF. City college is not at all what I expected form a city college. It’s a. Nice community, makes you feel like you’re at home. Something I dislike about. CCSF is how old some of the buildings are..honestly.
Great experience at City College of San Francisco. I met a lot of great professors and amazing students. City College helped me expand my options in four year universities. I will be transferring to University of Hawaii Manoa.
City College of san francisco has been a great college to attend, I have taken classes here after receiving my BA from San Francisco State and have found the quality of the teachers and the courses to be better then at SF State. I would like to see more class sessions offered for a particular course.
Instructors are helpful and very resourceful. I have found learning so much easier and the instructor really cares about the students , ensuring we get the most from the course.
I like that it is now free for people who live in California for over a year. It really makes a difference because us as students can worry less on how to pay for school and more on doing the work in school!
They have a lot of staff that care about students. Classes are helpful. They help you through your studies and you learn everything you would need for a 4 year. couldn't think of a better 2year to go to honestly!
I like how City College of San Francisco is affordable for students that want an education, but might not be able to afford it. They offer classes that most UC's and CSU's have and professors push students to do better and become better. When you're hungry, you can go to the City Cafe or the cafeteria on the main campus and grab a bite or have a full meal. The food from the cafeteria is made by the culinary students at CCSF and it tastes just as good as food from a 4 or 5 star restaurant! There are also other places to go near the campus for good eats, to study, or to shop.
Every teacher I have had so far seems to genuinely care for the students. Faculty is nice, even in the financial aid office. The breakfast and lunch are make by students in the Culinary Arts department, and usually it is delicious.
Great school, overrun with LOTS of entitled teens, intending to transfer. Don't expect studentship that cares about the campus. Staff overall is amazing and cares a great deal.
Staff and Instructors are professionals but the elevator in the library bldg. is broken since last semester.
Start Your Review of City College of San Francisco
I absolutely loved the campus.. although it was so big and had to walk a lot .. but teachers were awesome !!! Good experience
The school is undergoing a transformation in the IT field by brining into new tech, instructors and large base of professionals eager to meet with student and get them into the work force.
There were helpful professors who helped your with your assignments. The career counselor and the club I'm in helped me connect and be informed with many opportunities being offered for CS. The free city program took care of my tuition and made it free, which is another burden lifted off my shoulders.