High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management26 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)12 Graduates
Medical Assistant12 Graduates
Medical Insurance Coding6 Graduates
Surgical Technologist4 Graduates
Security and Loss Prevention Services2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
City College - Miami Reviews
My experience with city college is excellent and i love the curriculum. I also love the fact that the professors help you and guide students in the right path.
Computers are available in the library but sometimes classes are held there and they don't let anyone use the computers when there are class rooms on the second floor with computers for class purposes.
The facility keeps current with all medical advancements.