City College - Gainesville Reviews

it is okay but on the pricey side of going to school and doesnt offer what the public schools in the area do
City College, is a blessing. They are diverse, helpful, positive, caring, and love working with students. The college is a center of optimism, building, growth, and beyond. They walk with you through each step and make things smooth, and easy on your journey towards reaching your educational, and career goals.
I start college January 7th and i couldnt be happier. Im ready to start the EMS program and move forward with my life.
Start Your Review of City College - Gainesville
So far enrollment has been a breeze. The counselors have been extremely helpful and informative. As I continue through enrollment and start my classes in spring I will be able to review the academics and instructors more.
My experience with City College has been wonderful. My academic advisor has been wonderful. She is very helpful and works hard to help me out. The professor that I have had so far have been great. Very knowledgeable and great with the students. They are there to answer any questions the students have and are there to help us if we need it. I would recommend city college to anyone.
City College is a great college. The Classes are small so it gives you more one on one and hands-on experience. The Instructor are really into the work. My tech. Teacher never went by the books but instead made us actively participate in work. Another teacher was so efficient we finished the course early and we even missed a day due to a hurricane.
I have to work a full time job so this is great.
From what I have heard the job fair is great.
There is one on one lots of it.
Have a career fair Mar. 8, will find out.
This is my first year so really no answer yet.
My school is great for me been out of school 25yr
Can't wait until I'm done
Some small details about funding could be added.
We have a great job placement program here. They are eager to help you with your resume and your job hunt. They will sit with you as many times as you wish and make sure that you are comfortable with the interviewing process, so are you more confident going for your dream job.
I have had the easiest time getting ready to attend this school. We sat down together and within 1 week I had all of my financial aid awarded and my credits transferred. It has been a very easy transition
So far I have had nothing but good experiences here. From my academic advisor to the financial aid representatives, I have been made to feel like I was important and they were really interested in making sure I succeed in my goals.
Start Your Review of City College - Gainesville
We have a diverse group of students. My college has everyone from fresh out of high school students to students that are grandparents.

We are all striving for the same goal which is having a career we can be proud of.
My school has a familial feel to it. I feel like they really care. This college is a small community so they can give us more specialized time to make sure that we succeed in our goals.

One special this they do is if you are having difficulty, such as no gas money or low on food at your home, they will help you get these items so you have one less thing to worry about while attending school.
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Anytime I have a problem or a question, someone is right there to help me. They make me feel like they actually care if I get my degree. I love this school.