City College - Fort Lauderdale Reviews

City College is a great school very friendly, the staff is wonderful and very helpful. They assisted me every step of the way and any time I needed them they were there for me. The teachers are very good too.
It is a good place to study, professors are always pending for the students learning, not a big amount of students is like a close relationship professor to student, the people who work at the office are always willing to help answer any question.
I love city college. The professors are easy going and they are very helpful with anything that a student needs. I also love the culture and how they are kind and caring. I love that they teach students in a small group and I love that the campus is easy to get to.
Start Your Review of City College - Fort Lauderdale
Experience has been GREAT so far!!!
Haven't heard anything negative yet
The school has your best interest in mind.
So far classes are excellent!!!
I see that the school has a lot of programs and clubs centered around my degree. A Business degree.
So far this school is GREAT but i use that word loosely because it is still early in the semester. I am hoping i will continue

to enjoy coming to school. I love the teachers and the staff overall.
Signing up for City College was not stressful
I start school soon so I will have an answer then.
I love the school so far
I love how the class sizes are small, whenever a student is having difficulty it's easily taken care of. Also, the instructors are also early and stay after.
Conveniency has been very good for me, as I commute by bus.
Being a Business Major, I think the courses are out of this world.
The professors are at the students call
I am satisfied with this school
Start Your Review of City College - Fort Lauderdale
My experience at this school so far has been great. Small class settings. great learning environment and friendly staff. This makes you want to learn and come to class everyday.
the teachers are very helpful and caring
I would choose it ,again, and did.