High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management31 Graduates
Health Care Management26 Graduates
Medical Assistant16 Graduates
Radio and Television Broadcasting Technician15 Graduates
Surgical Technologist12 Graduates
Medical Insurance Coding8 Graduates
Security and Loss Prevention Services6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
City College - Fort Lauderdale Reviews
I love city college. The professors are easy going and they are very helpful with anything that a student needs. I also love the culture and how they are kind and caring. I love that they teach students in a small group and I love that the campus is easy to get to.
I attend City College Fort Lauderdale, it convenient because it is about 15 minutes from my home and my job. I am a Supervisor for a after school program and the professors take into consideration that I may run a little late. I am attending Paralegal/Legal Assisting classes. The curriculum is right on target. I am understanding the importance my role will play in the future with the office work of a lawyer and the litigation aspects of the role of the lawyer. Mock trials, mock juror on hands and yet academically inclined.
I love how the class sizes are small, whenever a student is having difficulty it's easily taken care of. Also, the instructors are also early and stay after.