1. Altamonte Springs, FL
  2. 2 Year

City College - Altamonte Springs Reviews

It has been an wonderful experience. The Professor's really push you and get you to learn. My counselor was amazing, when I felt like giving up at times she pushes me that extra mile. If you ever try it look up DR. P (Parenti). All the Professors a great But she's the Best.
I thought it was a good school while I was going to school but they lie. She gave me the option of sending my fanancial aid to the house or a box they had at the school to pay for school . Now no one knews what happened to my money or what box I'm talking about. Dont do it go to ucf or velencia!
My major is Surgical Technogist. I am in my clinicals rotation, and the person in charge is always checking on his student, and shared his knowledge as a Surgical Tech.
I like this school, because is a small college and professors know you by name, and they offering tuttoring one by one, and they try to help the students to achieve their goals.
Tuition is very high including books, uniforms and other important items needed for college. I will be greatly appreciated to recieve this scholarship..
There is a lot of pride.
They really focus on preparing you for your job
  • Aug 28 2014
  • Value
They really worked with you
I really enjoy City College.
The lady in the financial department name "Kim" is the best she only help online students she help me out a lot.
I need financial help right now to receive my bachelor degree in healthcare administration.
  • Value
My class curriculum is very easy to understand all for my assignment if, I ever be missing anything all, I have to do is look back at my curriculum.
I really can't say anything about the campus because, I attend school online.
  • Campus
We have a discussion once a week with our classmates on the chapter were working on.
I like attending school online it work out good for me because, I have children's.
I am attending City College Online for Healthcare Administration, I have learned a lot about the health care field, I am currently working in the hospital as a lab assistant, I enjoy working in the healthcare, I love to help people.
  • Value
once I finally got everything in order and realized what I wanted to do everything went smoothly beside financial. I really enjoy student appreciation week.
internet works perfectly wifi not so much
  • College Junior
  • Apr 23 2014
  • Campus
library Is small but not too bad. no student center.
  • College Junior
  • Apr 23 2014
  • Campus
haven't met anyone that I have not liked yet.