Citrus College Reviews

I really like this school. Parking is not terrible with classes in the late day. The professors really care and often go above and beyond for students as long as students try their best. For the most part, staff and students are there because they really want to be and make a difference in everyday life. I recommend this school to everyone.
Citrus College has taught me to be a responsible adult. It has inspired me and really made me realized what I want to pursue as my career and where I will excel. The professors have been wonderful and are a great source of insight.
Citrus College has its pros and cons. For pros, the teachers are very knowledgeable on their subjects and are willing to help you with any questions you have, the many resources that Citrus has are very accessible, and the students are friendly. For cons, some teachers can be snarky and rude, there is always construction and maintenance being done, which can be annoying, and the restrooms are not the best. Overall, being there for two years is as long as you'll want to stay. I'm glad to have gone to Citrus but two years was enough for me.
Start Your Review of Citrus College
There is nothing bad I could ever say about Citrus. The professors here are amazing! You learn in a small environment where you can make friends and connections with professors.
I have had a very good experience at Citrus. I’ve had the privilege of having excellent professors and I had great success getting the classes I needed. In my experience I don’t see a lot of changes that need to be made.
Citrus College is an excellent choice for community college. The prices for classes are not expensive, the professors are good at what they teach and the counselors can help you with your progress in school.
Really like Citrus. Have been coming here for my AA-T which I am almost done and can say I am going to miss it here. Nice staff, great students and really easy to walk through and find classes.
Citrus College has a very friendly environment, all the students and staff are very welcoming. The one thing I was not content with was the parking at citrus, you must come an hour early to find a parking space.
My dream has always been to go to college .i will be the first in my family to do so and I am so glad I chose Citrus ! They have great programs and when I first applied it was very easy and at first I didn’t know how to apply to any classes but luckily they make you go to make you plan in which a counselor talks to you and helps you sign up for the classes you need for whatever major you are interested in . It is a very nice campus and I wouldn’t have chose any other !
Citrus College offers many opportunities to be involved; there are many student-run clubs. The student/faculty ratio is amazing--my biggest class had maybe 60 people in it.
Citrus College has been a very enriching place, where I have been able to seek out my education. I am in the Early College Program in my high school, which is a dual enrollment program with Citrus College. Citrus has professors come to my high school and give two hour classes. The professors have treated with great respect, and maturity. They are open to coming before class begins to answer any questions that we might have. Not only do we have help from the professors, but we are also open to use any of the tutoring facilities at Citrus College. With the I.D. given to us we can go on campus and use the study rooms, library, and computers. Over the summer Citrus also opens their campus for us to go and have our lectures on campus. By the end of my senior year I will have completed one whole year of general education, thanks to the program with Citrus College.
Citrus College has a vast clean campus. located in the city near many locations. Great programs to help study and stay on track. Good campus security. Financial aid office is very helpful, staff explained everything very well as to where I needed to go and be, the counselors were very helpful and attentive when picking my classes and helping decide where my best transfer would be.
I enjoy attending Citrus College because the faculty is always helpful. Any department that I have stepped into for any reason or question they always make me feel comfortable and I know I will always receive the correct guidance.
I loved going to this school. Class sizes are a lot smaller and the campus is pretty nice. they have a greats sports program with many sports to choose from. Citrus really feels like a tight-knit community. Plus, there are many restaurants near by and parks to hang out at in between classes.
Its a good community college dead center of Los Angeles. Good community and really good scenery. The college has new structures. surronded by many places to eat. right next to the metro so you can go where ever you neeed to go. and have many sporting events and good cousnling. i really recommne citrus college.
Getting into any science class requires a lot of patients and many lost semesters. The classes are often only offered during the main, spring and fall quarters, so if your placement to enroll isn't the first day you most likely won't even make it onto the wait list. I've had some teachers who are very passionate about their work but on the flip side, I've also had teachers who are just collecting a paycheck. It is hard to stay motivated surrounded by dispondent professors and student's who've all but given up.
Citrus offers an environment for students in which they can begin their college journey before having to pay for the expenses of a four year college. They have faculty that cares about their student and their students progress. The campus has recently been renovated in order to offer the best work place for the students.
Start Your Review of Citrus College
There is a Forestry and Natural History course that get's one in to the forest to experience what they are learning, amazing. The instructor wants nothing but your success which makes the course totally dependent on your participation. We need more classes like this. If you want to learn about nature and what you can do to help preserve it, take Forestry classes at Citrus.
I love this college because here I found great professor. They are really helpful, and they help their students to achieve their goal.
I did not know the school from the beginning, but because my cousin studied dental assistant courses in the school, he highly suggested that I come here because the tuition fees on the first side are relatively higher than those on other universities Cheaper, and then there is less need to choose courses and grab a lot of students in this school is very easy to choose courses .As professors I think there is an easy professor but also difficult professor, but in short we are all trying to be here I have a very good teacher in this school so I highly recommend this school