Citrus College Reviews

I liked how it’s an open campus but is also dangerous and I feel like that can have so many things happen around the schools . If there was more saftey students wouldn’t hav ego be on lockdown for hours.
Citrus College offers a great education for students who are wishing to save some money while completing their lower division classes. There are many teachers who are so knowledgeable in their field that they could easily be teaching at any big name University. The campus is steadily receiving renovations which make the environment much more comfortable and modern. Our school recently had a shooting scare which was handled with extreme care and was resolved peacefully. I am proud to be attending a school that is so focused on success of its students!
Citrus College is a beautiful campus. This is my second time attending classes here and I enjoy the professors. The office staff from counseling to finacial aid are always helpful. The only thing I would like to see change is the parking because there isn't enough and the spaces in some areas are to close together especially for those driving SUV's.
Start Your Review of Citrus College
i am a high school currently enrolled in citrus college academics. over the summer i attended citrus college and well my experience there was okay. the food their is amazing. the student spirit is poor but the understandable because its a community college. the professor their are diverse some who teach in interesting ways and others with a traditional power point lecture which is interesting but not the way I prefer to learn.
Citrus is an amazing campus. It is very accessible and great to be a part of. The city it is in is perfect and in no way has there been a problem.
There are a lot of resources available to students for free, like the STEM Center, Learning Center, etc., and a great arts building and program. One thing that needs major updating and expansion are the Science buildings. Professors are approachable and really help students.
I really liked that the campus is big but everything is nearby. The professors are amazing and very attentive to the students because they want them to succeed. It is a great college to start your college journey before transferring to a university.
I have been going to Citrus College for two years now, and I have had a really great experience there. The school has some really amazing professors that have helped me gain knowledge for my future career, confidence in my writing and academic capabilities, as well as a complete understanding for what I want to do with my life. One professor in particular is Shelley Hahn, who is one of the main professors in the child development department. Shelley has helped me, and so many others, become proficient in facilitating optimal development in young children. That being said, I know she has personally impacted so many students life for the better. She has made me so much for confident in my skills as a future educator and I could not have been more thankful to Citrus for having her as a staff member. Citrus College is full of amazing opportunities, as well as resources for students and community members.
I personally loved my experience at Citrus College but it isn't like that with everyone. Your attitude makes up a positive or negative experience. Try to have fun and get in and out within 2-3 years.
The thing that I like about Citrus is that the campus is very nice. The thing that I would change is on the fact that there are no door room.
I love how easy going Citrus College is. People are just there to get an education and that’s that. It’s inspiring to see so many people with different stories to tell pursuing a higher education despite any setbacks they might have encountered.
Citrus College unlike its other counterparts do not have as much students enrolling each semester, so its relatively easier to get classes. The campus is pretty much a huge block so it is easy to get around campus.
Great proffessors, the counselors, however are very lazy and will make you wait a long time for nothing. If you want to see someone, you have to call in ahead, they will never go out of their way to help.
Citrus College is the greatest college I have attended so far. The elegance of the campus and the awesome teachers that are there to guide you in the right direction.
Citrus has many different majors to choose from allowing students to really explore their options. The classes here are offered both on campus and online. I have taken a few of both and feel like they are equally rewarding although I prefer the online classes because of time management.
I have been studying at Citrus College for about 2 years now. Overall it is a very pleasant learning environment. To be very hypercritical, I would rate it 4 stars. The lack of star is due to my opinion that their facilities can still be improved; a few renovations would be nice but not really necessary. It is just my own taste in architectural design taking over.

I migrated to California from the Philippines in 2010. Ever since, I have gone back and forth between those two countries. It was only 2 years ago that I decided to permanently stay in California to continue my college education. What stood out to me the most was the quality of professors. Coming from a third world country, I expected a lot from the American school system. Being immersed in the school for nearly 2 years, I have encountered various professors coming from different fields. It is very evident that they care for their students' future. I applaud Citrus College for great deliberation in hiring professors.
Love and enjoy all the serves citrus has to offer, they are very helpful. The student services office is very helpful and offers a lot for students from different workshops for students to success in school to the people in the library being very helpful and nice when assisting students, and keeping it organized and clean.
Also the entertainment they have in between classes, and the amount of choices they provide outside to sit to study or just hang out till the next class begins.
Start Your Review of Citrus College
Excellent cosmetology program lots of hands on work. The teachers are friendly and the school has good policies. The campus is very pleasant and peaceful and also a good size.
Citrus is a very welcoming place for all students of different backgrounds and education goals. Teachers are very helpful.
I like it very much totally different experience , nice atmosphere , cool professors . Nice environment and great classrooms .