Citrus College Reviews

About your average CC experience i would say, friendly faculty and students. Cant say much more than that...
Citrus College is a great school with a friendly atmosphere. The professors are wonderful with a variety of classes and majors offered to the students. A friendly, safe, small campus with a lot of resources for the students along with many clubs, sports, and programs to take part in.
The classes are fairly full. However, a majority of the professors are great. I also work on campus, which is incredibly convenient. There are many opportunities to gain work experience while also earning college credit.
Start Your Review of Citrus College
This school is really awesome. Most of the professor actually care about the students there. The faculty try really hard to keep the campus clean for the students to enjoy. The Facilities are top notch as well.
Great community college with amazing and helpful instructors especially those in the science and math departments.
the teachers and counselors do their best in helping you continue with your education. I'm majoring in child development and my teachers are so amazing really in a professionalism that they show is great. besides that i have had night classes and the campus safety is really good at walking you to your car if you feel scared or unsafe.
My overall experience at this College was okay. At the time I went there it was for Cosmetology and I didn't really take much out of that course. What I should have done is gone to my degree route. Till this time I have not received my degree from citrus. Instead I got a license which is close to the finish line. I am glad that I did go to that college though. It was close to home.
My experience at Citrus College was great. The counselors really guided me in the right path to graduate on time. They helped me understand and become familiar with the opportunities that are offered to students. It was a friendly environment.
I love Citrus College. The campus environment is beautiful and clean. The school is very diverse which I love. It is a friendly environment and do feel like I belong here. My professors are amazing, and I'm getting a lot of help from them in pursuing my goal. The only thing I wish Citrus College would improve on is their safety. There has been cases of breaking into cars and sexual assault. Campus safety should partrol the campus more and especially at night.
Citrus college has been an amazing experience. I joined eop&s and that changed everything. Through the program i was able to receive priority registration, free books, and one amazing counselor. She helped me plan all my classes until i graduate. And now i am on track to transferring. Don't be afraid to get involved, because that is how you get the full experience.
I really liked the experience I had at Citrus College, specifically the student life and meeting many different types of people. Financial Aid and most Student services are very helpful with question and any problems I had. However, academically, I feel as if I'm not getting great teaching from some of the teachers I had, as if they just wanted to get through the class and leave. Classes that are usually hard to learn, like math wasn't fully taught with enough details to have students understand the material, but the tutoring services were fully qualified in teaching students, when the teachers couldn't. I've had great teachers, but math and chemistry is usually the subjects, where it was hard to learn from the teacher. The only other problem I had with the school was the advisors, because the first counselor I had messed up my fall 2016 schedule and had me take an English Class I had already fulfilled with the college I went to before over again.
i like it here because it is not expensive and you are still getting a good education. i like it because you are able to do sports and have a job at the same time.
The Professors are wonderful. The school is well organized, which makes it easier to learn and move on. I joined the honors program which has several benefits making your time there fun and easy.
I enjoy attending Citrus College because the professors here know what is more important. They help motivate you rather than bring you down. Its a beautiful campus with a variety of helpful resources. I would definitely recommend others to attend Citrus College.
As a first time experience, it was really nice. Most of the people are friendly, and it is a smaller campus.
From the past two years of going to Citrus College, I've met some amazing people and learned a lot about myself. That would not have been possible without such great teachers as this school has to help me blossom in my field of study. Although I get into most of the classes I need, it's still very difficult to land the math classes and the English classes. I wish there were a way to make sure everyone had a shot at those classes instead of people waiting for class registration day and seeing every teacher that offers the class you need is full. To me, that's the only real flaw with the school.
a big part of the faculty is rude and it just so happens that about half of the professors I've had seem to be racists. I chose this school because I thought I was going to get a high quality education but it was less than average.
Start Your Review of Citrus College
Transfer process has been smooth so far. No real issues, everyone seems to want to transfer as quick as possible and are also willing to help.
Getting a degree from my school is pretty great my professor that I acquired my certificate from is getting me interviews with future company's I can work for and even internships as a summer job experience to see which company is best for me.
My overall experience I have for my school has been pretty good I enjoy the tutoring and programs they offer to help with classes and they also have programs to try and help with financial services and book rentals so finding support for your education is not so hard to find.