Cisco College Reviews

Cisco College has amazing counselors and Instructors. The cost for classes at Cisco are a lot cheaper than a bigger college and the programs are just as good.
My experience at Cisco College was a very calm one. The school itself is small which eliminates the stress of trying to find your class on a giant campus. The classrooms generally hold few students like a traditional high school classroom. Because of this, the professors are more attentive to each individual student's needs and progress which I really liked a lot. Even the online classes are very personalized. I really enjoyed this college.
My first two semesters at Cisco College were good! The teachers were very helpful and sweet. I enjoyed every moment I spent there. The college is very active with their students. They host a "Round Up" every year for the students to come together and eat and play games together. I enjoyed it.
I currently attend online so I do not interact with many people out of my class. The online teachers are very helpful and straight to the point. I enjoy online classes way better than going to class because I am at my own pace and it's one on one with my online teacher
Start Your Review of Cisco College
Cisco College is a great 2 year school. The education is top notch here and there are many opportunities for you to find your place to fit in!
I love that the professors are always there to help you and genuinely care about their students. I love that it is affordable to go to this community college. To me, it is a much smarter idea to get some basics done at a cheaper price before transferring to a larger university.
I am currently studying as a sophomore in Cisco College Abilene Educational Center. It is a pretty small community college. It lacks of sports and activities, it doesn't have any football field or soccer field or tennis court or basketball court, only one academic building. It does have a "cafeteria" but they only sell snacks, beverages and some frozen sandwiches. The Abilene Educational Center does not have any dorms. There is not student life, you only go to classes and return home, there is no school spirit nor party scene. Teachers are mostly good and so education. Classes are affordable, about $150 per credit so it is a good college to start if you are planning to transfer to a 4-year university.
Overall great school. The teacher said I have taken so fat are very helpful. The online courses are great. I wish they were a little more informative on the student email.
Cisco is in locate in West Texas . There is not a lot to do there but you have to enjoy the little things that are there . Cisco college shows the real character you truly are . For me coming from a big city like Houston it was a huge change . A lot of things were not available to me ,such as food places , being able to go out , and just living the city life . Things I would to see change in Cisco , if the city would give chance to change . Everyday living there is the same nothing change at .
The people at cisco are always helpful and are kind and nice! They have the best teachers who can teach very well and care about your grades and they never wanna see you fail. They always want the best for us!
love this jr. college! so many courses to be able to take around your time. the professors here are amazing and some also teach at the major universities so you're truly getting an amazing education at a fraction of the cost
Overall, Cisco College has been a great opportunity for me! I have enjoyed my first semester attending Cisco. Cisco has allowed me to the my courses online so that I could attend school while being pregnant and having a baby. the professors are great. The modules are very organized and provide a way for students to feel like they are in a classroom.
Cisco Texas is a small town, the college itself allows a good foundation with little distraction to help you move to the next level if you are there for the right reasons. When you have a mindset to finish and do your very best cisco is the best place to get that start.
This is an awful place to go to school. There are only 3 decent professors and the rest of the staff is not only corrupt, but completely unqualified. Everything is broken and maintenance will not do anything. The cafeteria food is horrendous. The only good thing about this school is that it is cheap and they give good scholarships if you are on a team or part of an extracurricular.
Its a nice school to get your basics out of the way. My whole family has all gone to it over the years.
The people are great and the staff is extremely friendly. Campus could use more activities and maintenance needs to be kept up a little more. The professors are easy to work with and try to help you succeed in every way.
The school is great. Students and teachers are friendly. The Cafeteria food is horrible. Other then that everything else is great.
It is kinda confusing on what I need exactly for my career.
Start Your Review of Cisco College
The classes are easier, but you dont really get to the real college experience.
my overall experience so far has been good, and I look forward to the future at Cisco
All of the classes I am taking now should be able to transfer to a larger university. However, I am only a freshman and I took dual credit english in high school through a community college and that transferred to my college now. It was not too difficult to transfer these english credits, I just did not know if they had successfully transferred for like a couple months due to horrible communication.