Cincinnati State Technical & Community College Reviews

The instructors are approachable and have valuable experience in occupations relevant to the courses they teach. The co-op program is excellent here, and there are many universities nearby (UC, Miami, NKU, etc.) that have a strong transfer history with Cincinnati State.
I like the small classrooms and one and one attention with the professors. Wish there was better parking.
I like Cincinnati State because they have good academics and make sure that students can talk to teachers about any school problems. I would like to see a change in the student activities. If they could just add more things for students to get involved with.
Start Your Review of Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
I love this school! I am in the ITP (interpreter training program) for American Sign Language. I enjoy the streamlined program and how specific it is to my major. The only downfall I see is that Cincinnati State doesn't allow us spring break in 2020/
what I like about Cincinnati State College is that it has a lot of student resources such as library, counseling, financial aid, etc.
It's easy to apply to. When you talk on the phone with them, they aren't confusing. The building is a decent size. They are a 2-year scholarship
Most teachers are well-read and knowledgable. I had some wonderful classes and some horrible ones. The facilities and food choices are sub-par, but my experience was overall a positive one!
I’ve been in Cincinnati State for two years. The instructors I’ve had are very helpful and available. The class schedules are also flexible to accommodate people’s work schedules. There’s the office for people with disabilities, the surge food cupboard and farmer’s market to support students. There are support groups for anxiety and the Women’s empowerment network also meets weekly. Academically, Cstate prepares me for a sound career path by providing both the classroom knowledge and hands on skill to succeed in the future. As an international student, I haven’t had any issues with racism or struggle to obtain help. I’m always welcomed and found help whenever I need it. Cincinnati state is very diverse, I’ve met people from different parts of the world and the school organizes events that offer me the opportunity to experience and learn their culture. Cincinnati State is balanced all round.
I love C-State! I live very close to one of their satellite locations and I've been able to take most of my classes there. My advisor has been so informative, respectful, and courteous.
Cincinnati State College helps you save thousands of dollars back compare to lot of Universities out there.It also has small-size classes that helps for customize learning. Mostly all the teachers I met are great and very profesional.
Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful throughout my college stay. It has been easy to schedule appointments with advisers and they have been very helpful and informative whenever I have needed assistance with anything. The teachers care a lot about the course content and making sure that you succeed as a student.
Cincinnati State is a wonderful community college located in the heart of Cincinnati. Close to the University of Cincinnati where you can find great food, lots of people, and lots of fun, free activities. Cincinnati State is unique in that their in state tuition is lower than most and they offer a program for students that would like to enter into a Bachelor degree program immediately after acquiring an Associates degree. College credits are transferable to local Universities such as UC, NKU, Wright State, Xavier and the College of Mt. Saint Joseph. This program is an easier process than entering into a 4 year program as you can take many courses online and it preps you for University studies. Personally, I love the fact that I can take my courses online and still be able to work my full time job. Schedules are flexible which makes success easier to achieve, especially when you have been out of high school for 18 years and have to work.
Cincinnati State will save you time and money versus going directly to a four year university. Campus has two huge parking garages and ample lots for students. The main campus will be offering 4-year degrees in the near future as well.
The campus is absolutely safe, diverse, and has great instructors. The bakery and lunch room has good tasting food. The culinary program is one of the best around. The campus is easy to navigate and many friendly people to talk with in the hallways.
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is an amazing school to gain amazing skills. The price is more than right and it gives opportunities for success. What's flexible class schedules, it's a great place to be.
Cincinnati State has a nice campus and is very affordable. On campus, online and hybrid courses allow for a flexible class schedule.
Some Instructors of graphic design don't really care about what the students are saying, always on their phones, complaining about wanting to quit. I am not making this up. Other instructors I've had have been awesome though, in the audio visual program.
Start Your Review of Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
Wonderful services and resources provided in order to help students in all walks of life succeed at Cincinnati State.
I like how there are many majors option and the classes are with few students. The online class option is just amazing. I love the professor, they are simply the best.
I love this school. I have been to community college before where they just treat you like a number and class sizes are huge. Here at CState, the staff seems to genuinely care and try to support you as long as you ask for it. Class sizes are very small compared to other colleges and as a bonus the food and coffee here is amazing and prepared by our culinary students. You definitely get a great experience as long as you put in the work and stay involved in the school community. It offers many clubs and opportunities to volunteer in the community, as well as many student programs to help students in need. For example, there is the "Career Closet" where students are able to go and find a suitable work outfit free of charge, as well as our student pantry where we are able to go once a month if we need food. There are always fairs or events going on too, which makes for some fun time in between classes! I'm glad I decided to go back to school!