Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science Reviews

At CCMS we have no crime, I feel extremely safe, and there are cameras in case.
The professors relay job applications to us every time there is an opportunity. They give quality advice to prepare us for our futures.
We have no campus living at CCMS. It is up to the student to find an apartments or funeral home to live in.
Review Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
At CCMS, we try to avoid the typical Greek life and focus on others instead.
We do not have athletics at CCMS.
CCMS has given me all the tools necessary to excel in my career path.
Get it done as soon as possible. I've been having issues and complications there are so many other things I have to focus on of campus
This school is really small. Small library and classrooms. Great option for students needing more one on one interaction. Seems like a small family.
There's lots of shopping options and always a short driving distance away from fun activities
CCMS has the best clinical embalming lab in the US. The training is very hands on and the instructors are always willing to help with your academics.
They are all excellent kids that are driven to succeed.
Cincinnati is a mid sized city with lots to do! There are many sporting events to see and many other attractions like the Zoo and the aquarium. The cross town relation ships are strong between the "tri-state" area (Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana) in that the three states strongly support each other and there communities.
This is the most reputable mortuary school in the united states, I don't start until september
This is one of the most reputable mortuary schools in the united states. I start in September, have not had orientation to see yet
I received information but did not qualify for any assistance
There wasn't much clarity on prerequisites for bachelor program many students given different info.
Most of the people generally get along in my school and there is a good age variation and differing personalities.
Review Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
these people suck at doing anything involving money
this school is located across from a private high school, where the students dont obey traffic laws. and there is nothing around but failed suburbs and fast food.
Beautiful Scenery in Fall – I Really enjoy the beauty of all the trees and wildlife that is around Caldwell Preserve. It is amazing in the fall.