Cincinnati Christian University Reviews

I love how we are all willing to come together on one campus with different backgrounds but not letting that interfere in the journey we have before us as far as God, school, and maybe sports. Small campus means more fellowship and that just rocks
I Like the fact that Cincinnatti Christian University really cares about their student, it's in a very clean and quiet area. The dorms are nice and the faculity is great. I feel that with the mentorship their that is provided will help me in exceeding my goals.
The school excels in providing an excellent degree program for Biblical Studies, beyond that and the amazing view of downtown Cincinnati, there isn't really anything spectacular about this school. It's comparable to many other small, Restoration-movement affiliated Christian Universities. As for anything negative, communication on campus between the administration and the students is often abysmal.
Start Your Review of Cincinnati Christian University
I like the community and the commitment to providing students with a solid christian education. I would like to see them find more ways to invest and save money, as well as a big overhaul of their dining services department.
My experience with Cincinnati Christian University has been a pleasant one overall. The education that you will receive is a quality education and the professors are nothing but caring and supportive. Campus life creates many different opportunities for the student body to be engaged with each other and have a fun time on campus. Worship services are always an enjoyable experience to be filled with God and listen to his words. The one down side to campus is the dorms and food. The dorms themselves are normal dorms and have nothing wrong with them, but being a christian university prevents students from being able to openly listen to music or watch movies that have profanity. There is also the food which is below average tasting and there are some variety that can be had, but there are only so many options that one dining hall can provide. It is easy to predict what you will be eating from week to week which can become unfortunate.
CCU is a great University for people of any faith. In addition to the core theology/bible classes, CCU is an accredited University and they offer multiple programs for students to major in such as Psychology, Organizational Leadership and Business Management to name a few.
The school has been historically conservative and was founded during the Restoration Movement however, they are taking steps and have made strides in becoming less conservative and more open to the idea of people from different backgrounds.
Most notable for me, the professors and the faculty are more than willing to extend grace if you ask.
It's a great school. Love the people and love little community the university is. Professors are very helpful during and after classes. You will have many opportunities to work on figuring you education with classes and with God. You are very warm welcomed right away and really easy to get to know people. I would suggest this college to everyone I come across.
So far Cincinnati Christian is a decent college I like the campus & the students & professors are nice. Overall I wish it was bigger and more people. I think with the size it shouldn't be that expensive. I also dislike the food which I think should be better considering the amount they charge on it
It's okay if you're a traditional student. If not then it is a lot of prejudice here. Not with everyone but, with enough to make you feel a little uncomfortable. If you like gossip in college and a high school atmosphere then this institution is the one for you, also. On the contrary, it's the people that get you to stay. We have some very genuine people and you can't be deterred by the negatives. It's a very small campus which is a bonus for you lazy people out there.
I love CCU and the people there are enjoyable to be around, if I were to change one thing it would be the litter situation, but that's really it.
There are a lot of opportunities available for students who are looking for a job on campus and for everything else a student may need .
My professors are cool and they are down to earth people who try to help me grow in and out the classroom.
I feel pretty safe on campus I don't feel threatened by the neighborhood were in at all.
Life here at CCU is great. There is nothing better than the view of the city available to us.
Haven't really heard much about Greek life here at CCU.
Athletics here at CCU are good and get better as the days go by!
I love the atmosphere at CCU I wouldn't want to be anywhere else !
Start Your Review of Cincinnati Christian University
We don't have the required sports facilities for all the sports offered.
It is a very welcoming school that will help you grow in your faith.
I would evaluate the classes as appropriate student to professor ratio because it has a personal atmosphere. The quality of each course is additionally outstanding including the varietype of courses offered.