Cincinnati Christian University Reviews

So far Cincinnati Christian is a decent college I like the campus & the students & professors are nice. Overall I wish it was bigger and more people. I think with the size it shouldn't be that expensive. I also dislike the food which I think should be better considering the amount they charge on it
It's okay if you're a traditional student. If not then it is a lot of prejudice here. Not with everyone but, with enough to make you feel a little uncomfortable. If you like gossip in college and a high school atmosphere then this institution is the one for you, also. On the contrary, it's the people that get you to stay. We have some very genuine people and you can't be deterred by the negatives. It's a very small campus which is a bonus for you lazy people out there.
I love CCU and the people there are enjoyable to be around, if I were to change one thing it would be the litter situation, but that's really it.
Review Your College
My professors are cool and they are down to earth people who try to help me grow in and out the classroom.
There are a lot of opportunities available for students who are looking for a job on campus and for everything else a student may need .
  • Value
I feel pretty safe on campus I don't feel threatened by the neighborhood were in at all.
Life here at CCU is great. There is nothing better than the view of the city available to us.
  • Housing
Haven't really heard much about Greek life here at CCU.
Athletics here at CCU are good and get better as the days go by!
I love the atmosphere at CCU I wouldn't want to be anywhere else !
We don't have the required sports facilities for all the sports offered.
It is a very welcoming school that will help you grow in your faith.
I would evaluate the classes as appropriate student to professor ratio because it has a personal atmosphere. The quality of each course is additionally outstanding including the varietype of courses offered.
Career prospects look outstanding from graduation at CCU. I know several CCU alumni who are all in the career of their choice after graduation. CCU also does a remarkable job at placing students in internships and giving students opportunitit's to get hands on experience in the field of their choice.
  • Value
The health and safety on campus is outstanding. CCU is located in a rough area, therefore, security is always in easy access and communication. Their patrols also make me feel safe and secure, especially with their regularity and frequency of patrols. I would rate CCU's private security and involvement with the police as on eof the best.
Living on campus has both its pros and cons. The community and social aspect would be the main reasons to live in a dorm. The expense for the amount of space is represented family and affordablyour as well. The lack of consistent cleanliness and better options off campus mark the cons for living on campus though.
  • Housing
The athletics at CCU have an incredibly high student involvement. The majority of the freshman class is athletes in addition to a large percentage of upperclassmen. CCU strongly supports athletics and is generally well accepted and supported. There can be times that CCU seems to place too much of an emphasis on the athletic department rather than the school's mission statement however. But athletics are overall a good tool promoted by CCU to bring students and help thwm finance education at this Christian school.
Review Your College
Overall, my experience at school has been outstanding. I can clearly see that all the staff and many of the students are eager to serve and assist you in any way they can. The teaching church program, a clinical internship with ministers partnered with CCU sets this school apparently from others. Some issues however would be the recent changes in the schools values and sevice curriculum, as I am afraid of the doctrine becoming watered down or trying to be tailored to one's pleasure. This does not reflect that Christ is absent from CCU however. Christ is at work here to bring glory in our fallen world today.
its not bad but its not the best
  • 12 months ago
  • Housing
really don't talk about Greek.