Christian Life is a private, non-denominational college located in Mount Prospect, Illinois in the Chicago Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 16 undergraduate students. The Christian Life acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Religious Studies and Theological and Ministerial Studies. Christian Life graduates 33% of its students.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.06% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Christian Life College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Christian Life College Reviews
The main reason I chosed Christian life college is because I wanted to further myself in ministry. I was focused. Studied for all test. First started off at a community college then used those credits to transferr over.
The computer network or service is available. Computer service very helpful and resourceful.