- Memphis, TN
- 4 Year
Christian Brothers University is a tight-knit academic community in the heart of Memphis, Tennessee – one of the country's most vibrant cities. An affordable, private university, CBU offers classes with professors who know their students; outside the classroom, the focus is on hands-on learning experiences. CBU prepares students of all backgrounds and faiths to excel by providing a personalized, exceptional academic experience that is a launchpad for success. At CBU, you can build your future and make a difference in the world. CBU is the smart choice.
Christian Brothers University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Business Administration and Management43 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice37 Graduates
Natural Sciences22 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities10 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering9 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Christian Brothers University Reviews
The campus itself is somewhat modest but what it lacks in size it makes up for in resources. There are tutors in math, writing and language available by appointment completely free to students. But if the academic resources weren't already enough, the school also takes care of their students' in ways that go beyond the classroom. The student life office periodically organizes trips to Target for residential students who don't have cars. During finals week the school pays for therapy dogs to come for stressed students. One day they randomly set an icecream truck in the middle of campus and gave away free popsicles.