Christendom College Reviews

Christendom College is an excellent place for scholars. The academics bar is set very high, and rigorous study is required to keep up. Poorly done work is not acceptable here. The atmosphere and environment is lovely. The scenery is lovely; the college owns a good amount of land, much of which has been left undeveloped and gives a serene and peaceful tone that only nature can give. There is even access to the Shenandoah River. The people here are also amazing. It attracts many kind and wonderful people, both the students and professors. Overall, my experience at Christendom has been one I will never forget.
The academics are incredible, the teachers care about the students and want them to reach their full potential. The food could be better, but the people in the school more than make up for it. Anyone looking for an amazing, truly Catholic college should definitely look into Christendom.
Christendom is a great college and I am so grateful to be there for my education. There are so many reason why Christendom is great: the professors challenge you, but also really care about you, the campus is very close, there is always some wholesome activity going on that anyone can join in, the students, faculty, and staff are all helpful, caring, and friendly.
Start Your Review of Christendom College
I personally liked the challenging curriculum and Catholic atmosphere. I would, however, like there to be breakfast available on weekends.
Very limited liberal arts degrees, 5 total majors. Food was frequently awful and not consistent. Career department essentially nonexistent and "career counselors" did nothing to help at all. A good place for certain people, but don't expect to get a decent ROI on your student loans or investment, most people graduate and go into either teaching or insurance reps. Very limited clubs and really only one good sport, rugby.
I really enjoy the environment of the college. It is comfortable and welcoming. With such a small college you really get to know the people around you quickly. The dorms need repaired, but they are being worked on now.
There I dc s guard on patrol. It is unnecessary though, because students are very morally upright and respectful.
As a liberal arts education, it can serve as a springboard for ant kind of future. It forms one as a good human being.
The professors are incredible. The courses are engaging, deep, intellectual, and challenging. The Catholic Faith is lived and breathed on campus, in the classroom and out.
I dorm with 4 other girls in an all girls dorm. The dorms are great, I have 4 windows in my room. Only all girls and all boys dorms, which is great.
Excellent, but not world famous or anything. Great gym.
Christendom is amazing and incredible. In only one semester, I have changed as a human being and learned incredible things.
It is challenging academically; the professors are great; and it has a wholesome Catholic atmosphere. Although there are some rules that annoy me, the previously mentioned factors more than make up for it.
I have never been involved with such a warm open community. Christendom is all I could want in a college: vibrant social life, riveting academics... need I say more?
I live on campus, but it's Front Royal. Nuff said.
There are parties, but I usually don't care much for them.
While there are no fine dining restaurants, there are a few good places to eat.
Start Your Review of Christendom College
Christendom is very strict. There are some things, such as drinking and drugs that they need to be strict about. However, the dress code is rather absurd, and you have to pay fines for violating it.
I did not receive any financial aid, when I actually needed it.
I am not one to complain about food, but the food at Christendom is terrible! Every time I eat the food at Christendom I get sick. The eggs are especially bad. I've seen the kitchen staff pouring egg mix out of a carton to make the omelets. My friends and I have found bugs in our salads and sandwiches. The coffee is frequently burnt. The meat is almost impossible to chew. Everything is greasy and oily, even the cookies!