Chowan University Reviews

Chowan is a very friendly school and I like how your professors try their best to successes in class.
The professors are very focused on what is best for the students. small class sizes allow for the one on one instruction that is so important for students. The student life is very involved in making sure there is plenty to do around campus. The only thing I would change is updating the school a lot of the buildings are older and could use a facelift.
It's great, professors really focus on making sure the students understand. Though the town is small student life plans so many fun activities and sporting events are always great!
Start Your Review of Chowan University
I like how Chowan makes one feel welcome and included. There’s clubs for everyone and academic success is easy to achieve due to professors standards. I believe Chowan should change the appearance to make it more appealing for new students.
This school provides a plethora of opportunities related to academia along with with athletic and campus involvement.
It’s a boring school so you have no reason not to do your work you hardly can get distracted. The tuition is way to much 😫 . The professors are really nice there willing to help you
What I like about Chowan is the way the students seem so happy although its in a small town I wish it had more eating places and more shopping places so I could shop. I can't wait to start in the fall seems like a very good school.
I absolutely love this university. Everyone from the President of the University to the cafeteria staff makes you feel like you're part of something bigger. The staff and the students on this campus truly want to make a difference in the world. Personally, I am inspired every single day to become a better person and a harder worker by everyone on this campus. Chowan University is more than just a solid education, it is a family.
My experience at Chowan University overall is a great way to start my college career at. The way that the professors educate students here shows that they genuinely care about students future. The school activities are sometimes creative. This school has a lot of nice places to study and relax at on campus. They also provide free tutoring which is a great resource for first year students. The class room sizes are very manageable to learn in, they're are typically no more than thirty five students in a class room. I suggest that you apply to Chowan University if you would like to fulfill your college career in a small urban environment.
At this school you need to really get involved or it will seem boring. There is not much to do around the campus. Fern involved with people. Meet and greet new people. Don't stay in your dorm
what i like the most about Chowan University is the class size. The class sizes are small and the teachers have a greater chance of knowing their students one on one. If i could change one thing about Chowan University, then it would probably be add a bigger student union with more options of things to do
chowan university is all in what one makes it, although i never wanted to attend a large university going to a small institute was also a huge adjustment for me, being around the same small crowd for weeks at a time was very hard to except at first, but as time went on i realized that i had an advantage simply because i was not just a number at chowan university but i actually was able to get to know my professors personally and that is what helps me make it through my Courses a lot better.
Chowan is a small school that which, I am grateful for. It really allows me to preform at my best. However, it is a bit of a party school. there is a party most weekends. The staff and faculty really care about each individuals experience. Great people! Great school!
It is a small community, friendly people, nice quiet environment, it's in the country which is miles away from civilization. Overall Chowan is a great university, has amazing academics and several sports teams that are apart of D2.
Chowan University has been a great school over the past 3 years. As we all know college is what you make and I'm still making it home.
I am a rising college freshman but in my experience so far with chowan university it has been very pleasant. The offices and professors are very helpful when it come to new students and making sure that you stay on the right path to success.
This a small university, but its still growing. The classes are made easy because the professors are willing to teach. They are available to to to me personally. The only problem is the location. When more places are built around the school, it will attract more students.
Start Your Review of Chowan University
my experience with chowan university has been good so far. they are just a little expensive. they are a good christian base school. the students on campus are friendly and they have a lot of events going on for the kids. if there was something i would like to change, it would be the in state tuition. it is to expensive for students such as me. and they need to offer more scholarships for students in my major.
Chowan is amazing! I'm a senior, and I wish I wasn't leaving just yet. I came in very uncertain about my academic potential. I will now be graduating with honors and an impressive resume. I owe it all to Chowan University!
The university is very nice, and historical. Located in Murfreesboro, NC there isn't much to do off campus. The school itself is put together with great professors and instuctors that care about your education.