Chowan University Reviews

what i like the most about Chowan University is the class size. The class sizes are small and the teachers have a greater chance of knowing their students one on one. If i could change one thing about Chowan University, then it would probably be add a bigger student union with more options of things to do
chowan university is all in what one makes it, although i never wanted to attend a large university going to a small institute was also a huge adjustment for me, being around the same small crowd for weeks at a time was very hard to except at first, but as time went on i realized that i had an advantage simply because i was not just a number at chowan university but i actually was able to get to know my professors personally and that is what helps me make it through my Courses a lot better.
Chowan is a small school that which, I am grateful for. It really allows me to preform at my best. However, it is a bit of a party school. there is a party most weekends. The staff and faculty really care about each individuals experience. Great people! Great school!
Start Your Review of Chowan University
It is a small community, friendly people, nice quiet environment, it's in the country which is miles away from civilization. Overall Chowan is a great university, has amazing academics and several sports teams that are apart of D2.
Chowan University has been a great school over the past 3 years. As we all know college is what you make and I'm still making it home.
I am a rising college freshman but in my experience so far with chowan university it has been very pleasant. The offices and professors are very helpful when it come to new students and making sure that you stay on the right path to success.
This a small university, but its still growing. The classes are made easy because the professors are willing to teach. They are available to to to me personally. The only problem is the location. When more places are built around the school, it will attract more students.
my experience with chowan university has been good so far. they are just a little expensive. they are a good christian base school. the students on campus are friendly and they have a lot of events going on for the kids. if there was something i would like to change, it would be the in state tuition. it is to expensive for students such as me. and they need to offer more scholarships for students in my major.
Chowan is amazing! I'm a senior, and I wish I wasn't leaving just yet. I came in very uncertain about my academic potential. I will now be graduating with honors and an impressive resume. I owe it all to Chowan University!
The university is very nice, and historical. Located in Murfreesboro, NC there isn't much to do off campus. The school itself is put together with great professors and instuctors that care about your education.
Chowan is very homey. I love how small the classroom are and how the professors interact and get to know each student. What I would change would be more sociable places to go around Chowan University. For example a movie theatre and bowling allies to go to on free time.
Overall experience is alright. The college is not what I expected from my first visit. I have adapted to the boring campus with barley any places to eat near by. Academic wise is great! The only bad thing is comfort, finding joy in staying here.
I think my overall experience has been okay
Chowan is a very safe campus
I think housing is very organized, I had no problems with housing
Greek life is a major part of chowan university
Our athletic department is like any other athletic department
Start Your Review of Chowan University
My overall experience at chowan university has been an okay experience.
I'm not involved in the career prospects on campus.
I have complete access to my professors and they make themselves available to help me at any time. The courses they teach are pretty enjoyable and the class sizes are never too big. There's enough to where the professor can remember your name quickly.