Choffin Career & Technical Center - Adult Education Reviews

Choffin Career & Technical Center is an adult education school for adults that don't quite want to go to school for more than 2 years, but would like to hold a certification or diploma in a field to make more money. I love it because your not in school for a very long time, and its very hands on.
The schedule is a set schedule. We don't have class times. We go from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm. there really is much flexibility in the class times other then some days we may get out early. I don't have any issues with the class schedules, but for others who have to work right after school or certain times that may interfere with class times it is a hassle.
we don't have online courses. everything in hands on and interactive.
Review Choffin Career & Technical Center - Adult Education
There isn't a career services office to help you, but the instructors help look for job openings and give your information as well as have a job postings board.
The overall experience at Choffin has been great. Everyone is so friendly. I feel more than prepared and am ver confident to go out into the field and know what to do.
There are various student career prospects at Choffin. We have a working clinic at school as well as externship sites. Some students want to immediately look for jobs whereas some want to continue education. Continuing education students are looking at expanded functions dental assistant, or Dental hygiene programs.
The academic experience at Choffin is great. All of the instructors are so dedicated and are willing to give the extra time if needed until you are confident in what you are doing.
My overall experience so far at Choffin has been wonderful. Everyone there is like a big family. The instructors are beyond exceptional and so helpful with everything. The working clinic they have has taught me so much that I need to know for out in the field. I would recommend anyone to Choffin for dental assisting.