Chicago State University Reviews

The professor at Chicago State University cares about all their students. Attending my second semester here all my professor have went above and beyond for me with my overall academics in class. Being a Biology Major the department has provided so many resources and activities to help us understand our career path even more.
more student activities,more finical aide to students in the humanities. better student involvement in the community. the art department needs more professional artists to lecture on campus. better food selection and longer hours.
its is a family and bonding school everybody there would break there necks to help you be successful. i cant tell you how it is at chicago state university because me and you are different people my experience was amazing .you have to experience it
Start Your Review of Chicago State University
I will be attending the school in the fall, so I’m not sure how it is yet but the open house was very welcoming.
The people on campus are very friendly and always willing to help. The food isn’t the best but you won’t starve. If you commute to school, the roads are a bit rough and bumpy but you’ll make it. The bus drops you off right in the front of the campus
I enjoyed attending Chicago State University. The professors are very helpful, they are always ready to assist you if you don't understand the material.
Chicago State is a predominantly Black campus located on Chicago's south side. A beautiful campus with very active staff, students and athletes. Food isn't the best no special restaurants. Not much access to food after 11:00pm. Very affluent and educational institution. The dorms are substantial and gender separated. A nice campus life with clubs and events every other day. Lots of resources and opportunities but you HAVE to stay on people. Otherwise an overall nice university experience without leaving home or if you're out of state.
My experience at Chicago State University was Amazing!! The teacher and staff are amazing and very helpful and understanding. The students are also very helpful and understanding. The dorm rooms are great, the food is great, and the parties and events are great too. I love everything about Chicago State University and I'll love to go back.
Very good professors. Small Classes. Nice building and good food at cafeteria. Small classes. Professors are compassionate and understanding.
I love how they offer a variety of degree programs. They also have friendly staff who help you to meet your needs, teachers who care and want to see you succeed. I also love the low cost for tuition. The only thing that I believe should change is the requirement to have a student pin to register when the upcoming semester is approaching.
The teachers are very kind and helpful. Staff are really friendly and full of energy.People in the office aren’t that helpful they never get back to you and never answer the phone. It takes about weeks for someone to help you with a problem.
I love that Chicago State has a very small environment. I practically know everyone on campus and the staff has always been friendly to me. Whenever I have a problem I can count on the staff and faculty at Chicago State to help me out.
With the recent budget crisis going on these past few years it's been difficult to receive solid help at any department in this school. Everything involves a fee due to the budget crisis. Most teachers don't really care to help the students either.
My experience at Chicago State has been good. The classroom size gives the University a great community type of feeling.
Excellent school for knowledge and its affordable tuition makes this the best university, faculty, and Professors are tops in their field and have the real world experience that is needed for a fast pace ever-changing economy.
Chicago State univeristy is the type of college where one can experience true independence and meeting different type of students. It is a very simple college where can get all their coursework in a period of time and graduate with accomplishment with our hard working professors. I would like to see in the future more activities for all students freshman to senior can get along and have fun.
This school is not good at all theirs no school spirt . There’s no staff to help freshmens transition into college . The advisors don’t help you with the classese you should be taking and student don’t graduate on time . The school isn’t kept clean classerooms are dirty and bathrooms. Professors do the Bear minimum with helping student understand the material in class. This school needs to close down or improve .
Start Your Review of Chicago State University
Chicago State University is a college that is generally not made for everyone based on academics. In my opinion, this school doesn’t allow students to reach their full potential.
I love attending Chicago State University. I was a little weary about it at first. After about a week of school I realized that this was definitely the school for me.
It has understanding teachers and friendly students. It was very easy to feel at home at this University.
I love my professors and the clubs that I'm apart of. The professors really care about the students and their progress in their school career. The clubs are a great way to meet new different types of people as well. However, the administration needs works. They are rude and need training on customer service.