CCIU is a public college located in Downingtown, Pennsylvania in the Philadelphia Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 79 undergraduate students. The CCIU acceptance rate is 88%. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). CCIU alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $43,500.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Chester County Intermediate Unit
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Chester County Intermediate Unit
- A+Harvard University
- 4 Year
- Cambridge, MA
- 657 reviews
- AArizona State University
- 4 Year
- Tempe, AZ
- 9,742 reviews
- NGFashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego
- 2 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 41 reviews
- A+Yale University
- 4 Year
- New Haven, CT
- 939 reviews
Chester County Intermediate Unit Reviews
I am a new student enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year and so far my experiences have been great! Excited to get started and become a LPN.
I like going there and how they teach and the environment but cannot afford the cost of schooling. they have good teachers who are expierenced and that are former or current nurses. they work with you to ensure you are getting the absolute best education. It is a very diverse school and will take you places you want to go. they have a high graduation rate .
I started last fall so far I am doing pretty good. It's a great program and a wonderful school. My instructors are always available to me no matter how many times I asked a question.