Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Chester County Intermediate Unit
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Chester County Intermediate Unit
- A+Harvard University
- 4 Year
- Cambridge, MA
- 653 reviews
- AArizona State University
- 4 Year
- Tempe, AZ
- 9,686 reviews
- NGFashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego
- 2 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 41 reviews
- A+Yale University
- 4 Year
- New Haven, CT
- 939 reviews
Chester County Intermediate Unit Reviews
I am a new student enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year and so far my experiences have been great! Excited to get started and become a LPN.
I like going there and how they teach and the environment but cannot afford the cost of schooling. they have good teachers who are expierenced and that are former or current nurses. they work with you to ensure you are getting the absolute best education. It is a very diverse school and will take you places you want to go. they have a high graduation rate .
I started last fall so far I am doing pretty good. It's a great program and a wonderful school. My instructors are always available to me no matter how many times I asked a question.