Chemeketa Community College Reviews

I attended half a year at Chemeketa and enjoyed my experience there. All of my professors seemed well educated in their area of expertise and were kind and caring. I chose my professors based off of reviews online and I highly recommend doing the same, as I liked all of my profs! I liked my advisor, as she was very helpful in helping me figure out my classes and my future by assisting my transfer experience.
I like Chemeketa Community College because all of the professors I have experienced have been very encouraging and available to work with you. They all genuinely seem to want their students to learn and succeed.
I understand that community college does not give the "college experience" that some people are looking for, but the tuition is affordable, the class sizes are small, and the school is always offering help to the students.
Start Your Review of Chemeketa Community College
A great experience at Chemeketa Community College. I have enjoyed the top of the line equipment they offer. The only thing I could see change is getting more aid for the instructors, they do to much.
Chemeketa, being a community college, has a relatively small campus compared to that of a university. This makes it pretty easy to get between classes. Honestly, one of the best things about being a part of this campus is the food. It's not the best you could possibly get, but it's pretty dang good.
A very great college to go to if you want to finish core classes first or are uncertain on a major focus. Very nice campus with multiple locations including online and individualized classes
Great, clean and large school that have very nice and organized professors. I also take a lot of online classes there and they are so organized as well and have an awesome website they use. This is a great an affordable college.
Chemeketa is a great Community College they have numerious Campuses around the State and work with most of the big University’s so anyone who would like to be dual inrolled this is a great school!
I like Chemeketa due to the fact that they have small class sizes. Because of this, my teachers have gotten to know me better. They take the time to get to know each student. The campus in Salem is very nice.
It's a great safe and fun environment. Lots of great people and the instructors that I get teach very well.
I liked chemeketa community college because it is a pluricultural university.
I would like a change about where to leave in the campus specially for international student.
I enjoy going to this college. The advisers and professors are all very friendly and fair. It's located in a nice neighborhood.
Chemeketa is what I would assume a typical community college is like. I played on the women's basketball team so I made great friends through that, but otherwise it's pretty bland. I do think considering you're only paying anywhere from 1,000-2,000 dollars a term you get a good education, but like most colleges there are good professors and there are bad professors. All over a generally good experience.
What I really liked Chemeketa Community College is the college is really diverse. Not only in the people and classes, but the atmosphere is always changing. The atmosphere at night classes is laid back and calm in contrast morning classes are more engaging. I really like the overall feel and experience Chemeketa has offered to me.
Chemeketa is a great school. When I came to college I was scared about the new adaptations I was going to have to make, but with Chemeketa's help, I got help with everything I needed.
Chemeketa is a great start for all students everywhere. The amount of exclusivity that I have experienced while here, have been amazing.
Very smart and caring teaching staff. Chemeketa has a lot of resources for students such as advising, counseling, tutoring, and peer tutoring.
Start Your Review of Chemeketa Community College
What I really liked was that there are a bunch of welcoming people and there very nice. Good professors and a good way to start off college as a new freshmen.
My experience at Chemeketa community college has been always good. I have been treated very well with my professors and classmates. The campus is always well maintained.
I like Chemeketa and the professors there are extremely helpful. However I feel like I'm not getting the full college experience by attending here, which is why I'm planning on transferring to another school that could provide foe the the college experience that I desire.