Chattanooga State Community College Reviews

I loved the close family environment the campus had. Every faculty member that I became close with became like family to me and helped me every time I needed help. They always believed in me no matter what and did everything they could to make sure i succeeded and developed as a man and student.
CSCC's staff is articulate with a friendly and professional demeanor. They are always ready to spring into action at any problem you may have on or off campus. Campus ground are clean, prim, and proper with many events ongoing throughout the school-year to keep students engaged. Classrooms are organized with many if not all having technological devices for teachers to enhance the learning experience.
I like that the professors are more hands-on and really interested in you succeeding. I would like for them to let students use their basketball court.
Start Your Review of Chattanooga State Community College
I had a very easy time registering and applying. The staff was very helpful. The campus is very clean.
I've found Chattanooga State has a higher number of teachers that are truly here to help students. Frequently at universities, students are just numbers. I have always been able to find someone to fix, guide, and help me through the obstacles of applying, transferring, and general questions.
I love Chatt state. They will go out of their way to help u in any fashion u need. The over all staff is so kind . They treat you like family.
My goal was to complete two years at Chattanooga State before transferring to a four year college. They had my major and a courses to help me prepare for that transfer. The staff and teachers were very helpful, and the campus is small and beautiful.
I like most of the professors that I have had and met here. The professors in the math department are especially good, but I wish higher/more math courses were offered. The only professor I have had that I did not like was in the science department, and I have heard other students say the same thing. While some are certainly great, I think the science courses and professors would be my main focus on changing. It feels really safe as you see police officers frequently around campus. The food in the cafeteria does not offer many healthy options or vegan choices, so I would like to see that change as well.
I have nothing but positive to say about Chattanooga State Community College. The teachers are great and help every student in need. The campus is very nice and taken care of.
I have had a wonderful experience at Chattanooga State! I am able to work in the Humanities Department on a scholarship and the people there are great!
I'm a 16 year old student part of their Collegiate High program. I know everyone talks down to community colleges, but I've never been somewhere that makes me happier! Everyone I've met is super friendly and accepting. I've not had a bad experience yet, and I've been there for nearly 6 months!
Its a great place to start out college. Its inexpensive and your able to get immediate access to your professors during office hours. They have tutors to improve the students academic performance and they also encourage you to get involved. I agained 2 degrees from chattanooga state community and it has encouraged me to persue many more. What can be improved is the parking. Its complicated to find parking with the increase of students attending the college.
I have had a great experience the 2 years I have been enrolled at Chatt State. The class size is smaller and professors are always available to explain things.
Awesome price for what you get. Campus isnt to large but isn't too small. Everyone is nice and helpful and there are a lot of activities everyday!
The teachers actually care whether or not you understand the course material. They will gladly help with any concern you might have regarding anything they have knowledge of.
Its a great community college that helps you get ready to transfer to other colleges. It also has technical courses if you are interested in that.
Chattanooga State Community College is a college unlike any other. The faculty is so supportive and they help you every step of the way. you aren't thrown into the deep end of the pool without knowing how to swim. One thing I did find slightly annoying is that they like to treat you like a child. They are supportive, yes, but not in a way that helps you come to terms with your own sense of adulthood. Sometimes I feel like I'm in high school again when I'm there.
Start Your Review of Chattanooga State Community College
So far my experience with Chattanooga State has been very good. Everyone I've talked to or went to for advice has been very friendly and helpful.
It was the best community college I've ever enrolled. I completed there more than a year toward my Bachelor degree of Electrical Engineering. The atmosphere and location of the college is calmly and gentle. All instructors of my classes were very well experience in their specific field of study. Overall, I'd love it!
I have recently been enrolled as a freshman at Chattanooga State Community College. The process has been quite easily made with the assistants of my "success coach" along with online orientation. I am looking forward to the falling academic year!