Chattahoochee Valley Community College Reviews

I love the student to teacher ratio. If I have needed help, I've always received one on one with no hesitation from no instructor.
My experience at Chattahoochee Valley Community College has been overall a fun and interesting experience. I like that the classes are small and that everybody is very close with each other. It is very easy to schedule appointments with professors to discuss grades or to get more help. The only thing I did not like about CVCC is that there wasn't many activities for students.
CVCC is a great school for parents and those who work. I like how the scheduling is flexible and gives me the ability to take night classes. The teachers are all highly qualified. I feel safe with security that drives around campus at all times.
Start Your Review of Chattahoochee Valley Community College
The classrooms are small and outdated. The bathrooms are not clean and never have toilet paper. The financial aid office is not helpful at all.
If you are looking for a two year associates degree, I highly recommend this school. The professors are amazing and they really do care about the success of the student. They also have a tutoring center when you need help with anything. It really is a great Community College.
Chattahoochee Valley Community College has been very helpful along side my collegiate experience. The teachers are phenomenal in what they do. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure that you develop a full understanding of transitioning from a community college to a University. It is much more affordable and they always extend a warm welcome. However, I would love to see the campus expand and the library open for more hours.
CVCC offered a great variety of scholarships and programs. I had several classes which I enjoyed and it was a well kept campus. The only issue I've had is now that I am no longer a student I have had a hard time gaining access to my transcripts.
Chattahoochee Valley is a great way to to start off your college experiment if you don’t want to go straight to a university . I would like for them to build a cafe though , it would really help .
Chattahoochee Valley Community College is great. The instructors are all committed and effective at teaching their respective subjects. There are always events going on for students to take part in, and they even offer free math and English tutoring for students. I've learned a lot from CVCC and I've spent almost no money.
I like absolutely love everything about my college. The staff has helped me in so many different ways. We have a math tutoring center and when I needed help, she guided me and I understood and pass the class with an outstanding grade. We celebrate many activities, we have recently held an event for breast cancer awareness. Everyone is helpful , I love it.
Open lines of communication and caring relationships between the staff and students. All the of the academic programs are available to the student and staff members are readily accessible
Super easy and helpful. I've been able to take classes around work and studying
Straightforward and easy to understand. Submitting and viewing past assignments and grades is super easy.
Very helpful. My adviser mapped out the classes I need to take that will be transferable to my next college.
Courses are easy and straightforward to apply to. Help is always here if needed
The teachers know what they are teaching and will answer any academic question directly.
I have gone to this school for two semesters and have nothing to complain about. Teachers are friendly and approachable. Like every school, it is important to do the work and show up for class. The campus hold activities weekly to help the interaction of the students.
Start Your Review of Chattahoochee Valley Community College
Most of the time, I am able to build class schedules that do not interfere with other commitments. I have not had to transfer anything either to or from this school, as of yet.
I have only taken one online class, and it was only a one credit course for term two. Therefore, professor/student relationships did not develop, which made getting help or in contact slightly more difficult. The work load seemed a little heavy for the type of material we were covering, but it was not totally unfair.
While sometimes I do wish the school had more programs available, or more instructors in certain departments, I would say that overall, the school is doing a great job with what they have. Most instructors see their students as individuals, and smaller class sizes make it easier to get the help I need, even if it's just asking for clarification on a topic or more time to write my notes before moving on. Very accommodating!