Chattahoochee Technical College Reviews

My time at Chattahoochee has been okay. I've had some struggles with communicating with the school such as, not having my phone calls answered, or not ever getting responses to any of my emails! however I have to say whenever I go to the office workers for help, they have always been more than helpful and have saved me so much grief. This school is nothing flashy but if you just need to get some classes on the cheap then this would be the way to go! When it comes to the actual education it's a hit or miss. Overall it's not that bad of a school it gets the job done and on the cheap!
Great for prerequisite classes while you meet the requirements for a 4 year institution or a more economical way to ear credit hours for required classes before selecting a major. No need to pay 2 or 3 times more for general classes needed like English, Algebra, Humanities, etc. Also, has short 2 year degree programs.
I was a dual enrollment student and a student here post graduation. Teachers are all very friendly, diverse classes and online classes are amazing!
Start Your Review of Chattahoochee Technical College
This past month, figuring out what I want to study and finding the correct college, has been insane. Chattahoochee Tech has been incredibly helpful and made the process of starting school again easy.
I like that this is a local college perfect for dual enrollment students like myself. The majority of professors and staff are always friendly and local.
I enjoy the smaller class size and the expertise the professors have. I would like the communication between the administration and student to improve.
I like the affordability, the location and the professors. I would like to see them add more health care options such as an OTA program and I would love if they accepted financial aid to those who have a bachelor degree and are going back to school.
I really enjoyed my time at Chattahoochee Technical College. I took all of my pre-requisites there. The school is affordable, close to I75, and always looking for ways to help their students succeed.
My experience at chattahoochee technical college was amazing because it's safe, different from high school and the professors help you with everything, you need help on and the students are very friendly.
Great option for non traditional and dual enrollment students. Small classes and a wide range a campuses. Scheduling can be a nightmare because they only have a select few of good professors.
Is a very helpful school and the professors help you with anything and help you understand they help you pass you classes and succeed in life
best decision I ever made in terms of going back to school. Very affordable and you can tell that the staff actually care about you. The courses are not easier, more so the professors actually take the time to explain the material in depth. If I could go back and re-do my college experience I would have started out here and then transferred to a 4 year University.
My experience with Chat Tech isn't a big seeing as the only campus i go to is small but not too underwhelming. the teachers there try to help you the best they can and I have made many good friends and classmates during my past semesters. The only classes there are mostly for students focusing on digital media, culinary arts and photography. Overall I enjoyed my past semester and i have learned a lot from my major classes.
My current experience at Chattahoochee Technical College is satisfactory. There is a plentiful amount of programs to choose from to help prepare you for your future career. Personally, the environment for me is not very pleasant at times or may seem unwelcoming depending on which faculty/staff members I may encounter. The educational level for some academic courses does not seem as challenging for me. Depending on which professors you have is a determining factor for whether you feel this school is promising for your future. Of course, some professors may push you to strive to put forth your best effort (in which you should always want to) while others may seem very discouraging. Overall, I am determined to finish my degree here and transfer to a 4-year college so I can further my education.
Chattahoochee Technical College is a good school. I just think that the professors should interact more with their students and try harder to help the students understand the learning material. The school is a great college to start out with.
Everyone is very helpful in guiding future freshman in the process of becoming a student at CTC. On the other hand sometimes they do not answer the phone so that we may be able to contact them regarding funicular aide or if our transcripts came in. They have students looking up these informations and something that end up giving the wrong information with a bit of attitude. Other then that the staff that I’ve spoke with was very nice.
The value that you receive for the price is very good. It's college, so it's still expensive, but much less so than a major university. The teachers here are generally decent (David Busse is amazing!) and I feel like I'm getting a good, basic education. If you just do the minimum to skate by, you probably won't learn very much, but if you are pro-active you can learn a great deal.
Start Your Review of Chattahoochee Technical College
This school is very inexpensive in my opinion which help me because I have to pay for all my school expenses right now. It also helps that this school is located relatively close to where I live.
I like every Professor that I have had so far. Everyone is helpful and there are tons of student involvement events that everyone has fun at and enjoys. I love this school.
Chattahooche tech is a good school for the most part. The professors are okay just like any other school. I would like to see some changes like they should offer more courses to help students with their major.