Chattahoochee Technical College Reviews

I like every Professor that I have had so far. Everyone is helpful and there are tons of student involvement events that everyone has fun at and enjoys. I love this school.
Chattahooche tech is a good school for the most part. The professors are okay just like any other school. I would like to see some changes like they should offer more courses to help students with their major.
It’s a great school. Nothing needs to be change or anything. I cant wait til i graduate and the school helps me get into the work force.
Start Your Review of Chattahoochee Technical College
Campus is close to where I live. Free tutoring services. Open lab hours are flexible. Teachers are willing to help you succeed.
An excellent school so far. Everyone is very helpful and nice to all my needs. The classes are diverse in location and times available. The website advises you on everything that you need to know as well as to where to go. I love the extra help that is offered for when I have a problem with one of my classes, I am able to get the needed help.
Class sizes are small and they have campuses all over Georgia. Their computer systems often fail around class signup time because of an influx of students so sign up early kids!
Not the best college academically.Student activities aren't as interesting and there are little to no student organizations. Marietta campus has NO food options and even the vending machines are empty.
It's an ok school. Most of the staff are friendly. Some professors are understanding. There aren't many sports. They got vending machines.
It's pretty much just a great (and very cheap) option for those who typically don't do so well in academics. There are multiple campuses; all kept really clean and it's really easy to find your way around. But don't expect to get the whole "college lifestyle" package as it is extremely boring, but hey you know it's super cheap and super easy so why not.
I love how Chattahoochee Technical College constantly attempts to keep the students engaged and interacting with each other. Rather it be from having a rock climbing contest after school to serving international food for the student body.
Chattahoochee Tech is a great place for affordable education. The whole atmosphere is welcoming and the staff are incredibly helpful. They really want you to excel and succeed in school, and go out of their way to make sure you do. You also meet students of all ages and walks of life. Sometimes it can be harder getting to know them because there are many campuses and no dorms. I would like to see more indoor maps of the campuses because some of the major ones are hard to navigate if you have never been there. All in all I really love this college.
Great college. The faculty is very supportive and are dedicated your success at the school. Each vocation has it's own lab, with knowledgeable student aides. The school has several campuses and I've been to the Mountain View, and the Marietta campus. Both are beautiful and the experience has been worth every penny. Don't go here for college parties. This is a vocational school for adults and young people ready for adult life.
I loved the teachers that I had, other than one of my English teachers. I felt like my professors actually cared about not only my grades but about me too!
Overall, I really enjoyed my time at Chattahoochee Technical College. The professors were very kind and helped their students as much as possible. All the staff were very helpful. I also enjoyed the courses I took there. The courses were challenging, but brought out my true potential. This was a great school.
welcoming classroom environment. All the teachers want to see you succeed. The school offers a lot of different career opportunities ranging from culinary arts to computer science. I have had only a half of a semester experience but I can honestly say that I will be carrying out my two years there.
It's a cool school to get to you ready for the university not to many distraction. One thing I would like to see is more programs for student to interact with each other.
I went to the North Metro campus and I definitely would not recommend this school... the staff at the front office and in financial aid are horrible. They don't give you enough information and get irritated when you ask questions. The professors are also pretty horrible, I only had three good teachers from my four semesters who didn't contradict themselves and didn't try to cram tons of information into me all at once. Also, the advisors are absolutely terrible. They were very unprofessional and talked to me like I was stupid. Don't waste your time or money with this college.
Start Your Review of Chattahoochee Technical College
I enjoyed going to this college. It is very resourceful when it comes to helping, the staff and facilities are really great when it comes to helping you make a decision on getting your core classes or fulfilling a full two years of the major of your choice. The financial aid system is very nice, and processing runs very smoothly. I would like to see a better system for the book store. Student staff can be kind of hard dealing with when you have to explain your situations with grants. Also the office to get your ID made is always closed, and makes it hard for students who need them for off campus events or new students needing one in general.
Not bad, I went here for dual enrollment. It is a nice way to test the waters of college and get a groove of how to plan classes and time manage school, job, and fun.
The professors and tutors worked with the students to help us succeed. The professors encouraged us to ask questions if we did not understand why we missed a question on an exam .