Chatham University Reviews

Some quick notes:
-Diversity is a priority to the faculty and most students. Mostly WASPs, but diversity is growing.
-Growing male athletics. Not super competitive, and most sports are welcoming to walk-ons.
-Dorms are better (IMO) in comparison to bigger schools (Pitt). Many rooms located in cool old mansions. Others more modern, including the apartments.
-Professors are helpful. One-on-one meetings are common. Each professor I've had has been understanding and accommodating.
-Safety is great. Police are there if needed, not overbearing. Many have a good relationship w/ them, as they are pretty cool people.
-Small, pretty campus. Students love sitting in the grass on nice days.
-Huge parties are nonexistent. Smaller, discreet parties are common and most students are chill.
-Activities are average. You have to jump in on your own terms. Pittsburgh is an amazing city with lots to do.
-Least favorite thing is the food. Students order often.
My experience so far at Chatham University has been alright. I have loved most of my professors with the exception of a few. I would like to see some improvements made on the housing arrangements.
I greatly enjoyed the amount of green space around Chatham's campus. It is located in a quiet part of Pittsburgh, but this has great access to public transportation and entertainment. Their programs in teaching, social work, and sustainability are widely recognized for their excellence. I would recommend this school to anyone interested in studying these programs.
Review Chatham University
The structure of the academics and diversity was very good, but continued help from career development department is lacking.
Positive liberal arts education that specifically focus' on women's advancement. It is now co-ed and the staff is struggling to maintain many of these principles while also acknowledging things like sexual assault and alcohol abuse. Everyone complains about the party scene, but we are 0.1 miles away from a party school, so you never have to worry about being caught drinking at Chatham. In the end, it's a great small liberal arts school where staff and students care about each other, and it is finally getting the recognition it deserves.
This is a good school. Class size is ideal. If you get to know the staff, they're more than willing to work with you
I really enjoy my experience at Chatham. The whole environment is a friendly one where you feel at home. The professors really care about the students' education and don't try to put up unneeded obstacles to overcome. I feel like I'm really getting an education that will prepare me for my field.
Sexual assault information is being enforced upon entry to the school!
I have not heard about anything Greek while attending.
Don't know much about them.
I've really enjoyed Chatham and know that I am getting a wonderful education here.
Large gym with weight room, pool, track, and field.
It's tiny, and the students are kind of weird.
I enjoy the program I'm in
The campus is very safe and constantly patrolled by campus police.
Employers are often recruiting on campus
I am a graduate student who lives off campus. However, the dorms extremely safe are located throughout a beautiful neighborhood that is full of intricate estates.
Review Chatham University
Students don't seem to be too involved in athletic events while on campus.
It's great but not living on campus. Can't afford a dorm
It has everything I'd need