Chatham University is a highly ranked and respected institution with a 150-year history, centrally located in one of the US's most livable cities: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We offer over 40 academic programs in health and wellness; sustainability; business and communication; and the arts and sciences–all enhanced by our commitment to professional skill and career development.
What else? Engaging faculty. Internships. Integrated bachelors and masters programs. A stunning, park-like campus minutes from major Pittsburgh attractions (and a second location built for the study and practice of sustainability). Best of all, you'll get the hands-on, experiential education you expect from a private university at an affordable cost through Chatham’s generous scholarships and need-based financial aid.
But don't just take it from us – explore Chatham for yourself.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.57 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Chatham University Reviews
The food is delicious, with vegan, vegetarian, international cuisine, and farm to table products of the Eden Hall campus and other local farmers.
You can also get a delicious burger and fries, if you are determined to eat junkfood.
There were opportunities for international travel, networking, career councilling, tutoring, work study, internships with leading companies, and fun field trips.