COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Fall 2020 Return to Campus--Chatham plans to be back together on campus in the Fall of 2020, with all aspects of the Chatham experience—from academics to athletics, housing and dining to events—operating under enhanced physical distancing and other changes. Please review our Fall 2020 Planning website outlining our planning and strategies for being back on campus, safely. Learn More
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
Chatham University is a highly ranked and respected institution with a 150-year history, centrally located in one of the US's most livable cities: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We offer over 40 academic programs in health and wellness; sustainability; business and communication; and the arts and sciences–all enhanced by our commitment to professional skill and career development.
What else? Engaging faculty. Internships. Integrated bachelors and masters programs. A stunning, park-like campus minutes from major Pittsburgh attractions (and a second location built for the study and practice of sustainability). Best of all, you'll get the hands-on, experiential education you expect from a private university at an affordable cost through Chatham’s generous scholarships and need-based financial aid.
But don't just take it from us – explore Chatham for yourself.
Chatham University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.66 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.64 responses
At Chatham University, the study of biology spans the spectrum from unlocking the secrets of the gene at the molecular level to providing the knowledge to help understand the causes and spread of diseases.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.59 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses