Charter College - Alaska Reviews

1,080 reviews
It has been a challenge to learn the online learning l. We have zoom meetings as a class. Canvas the learning program has also been a challenge if you are not use to online learning
Starting school during a pandemic has been a challenge. I would like to have face to face learning. Our instructor also quit within the first 3weeks of class leaving us with a substitute. It would have been nice if she could have finished the course with only 2 weeks left.
Yes, I will start to take classes online, I can't wait for it to start im so exicted to start my life and become more involved.
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
I can't wait to start school here I think this is the best fit for me! Charter seems like such a great fit for students like me
Charter college is awesome, you start classes right away, but you can only do one degree at a time. You have to get your associates and than get your bachelors. I wish they would change that and key me go for my bachelors instead of reapplying.
I live the online learning experience, so far each professor has a different approach to teaching the students. I think it’s cool. The homework is not easy, do you have to put a good amount of time to work on it.
I just enrolled yesterday and everyone was so helpful! Made this whole process easier for me! They are so thorough with everything and any questions I have they always get back to me right away. All the resources I have been given are super helpful! I have been given a lot of choices for grants and scholarships, and they are more than happy to help me every step of the way. Being a single mom can be hard at times, so knowing that you have that extra support with your new journey, is amazing! I am so happy to start this new journey with them! I know this is the right school for not just me but for my son as well! It is his future too that I am proving for. I want him to look at everything I accomplished and put that much effort into his life as he gets older! I want nothing but the best for us. Thank you, to everyone at Charter College for being so helpful and understanding with my situation and working with me to accomplish my dreams and goals I have for my son and I!
Attending Charter College has opened up a door for me into the medical field and I could not be more excited. While we are all having a difficult time in the world right now, taking classes all online has been a challenge but I am more than dedicated and Charter College is making it so easy for us. I am so happy with my college decision and Charter College is amazing.
I like that if you have any questions they are always there to answer. They will give you their personal number to reach them anytime.
I like how positive the staff are at Charter College, I am enrolled and have yet to attend classes but so far I have enjoyed my experiences.
Charter College has an amazing and positive staff that are supportive and willing to help you along the path of success!
I actually attend charter college in Pasco Washington and I love it!! The staff is awesome everyone is friendly and very helpful. The instructors are awesome and take the time to really teach and explain everything. I am so happy I made this decision to start the medical assistant program.
Great Place To Get Your Foot Through The Door In Life.
The staff there had been helpful and encouraging every step of the way. I am grateful to have made this career choice in my life.
Dedication to our education is their number one priority and I love how they are attentive to all of our concerns. I highly recommend this college as a great place to build on your career goals.
I have found the staff at Charter College to be very helpful. A great deal of students, myself included, are going back to school after having not been in a while. The staff at Charter has made the transition to being a student very easy.
Helpful staff that is very timely in response to emails and calls regarding questions or concerns, accelerated 19 month associates in high demand field. High success rates on NCLEX exam with good job placement.
So far it's great they are very helpful and help all along the way. I haven't taken the classes yet to see how it is
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
So far my experience has been amazing. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Thde instructors are extremely helpful and want to see you succeed.
My husband attended and graduated with a Bachelors degree and I am currently enrolled to attend to get my BS degree. What I love about Charter College is that they understand that most of us work full time. They have streamlined the online course so that that degree is obtainable within a reasonable timeframe and relevant to the job market.
I have just recently enrolled, but the on-board was smooth. I'm excited to start my journey with Charter College!