Charter College - Alaska Reviews

1,033 reviews
Admissions process is very smooth and the educators are passionate and dedicated to success! Be cognizant of the considerably higher cost that comes with the school, well worth it for the return on investment depending on your situation.
Charter is definitely a college for motivated people. You need to do the work to pass the classes, but the instructors are happy to answer questions as you go.

Staff has years of teaching them selves, and they help you later on in the mods to do hands on things, such as blood draws, taking and reading pulses, and reading blood pressures.
Im enjoying the online classes that are available. It makes it easier for single mom’s like me to make a better future. Online classes are easy to access and if you need any help there is always someone available to help you out.
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
Staff is very professional and helpful. Students are friendly and welcoming. Class sizes are manageable with student to instructor ratio. Equipment is all up to date for the technology that we will encounter in the field. Campus is very clean and we'll cared for. There is also plenty of parking. Unlike most colleges and universities. There is always plenty of room to park.
This is the first time I'm applying to college to pursue my career, this college has some of the best and extremely nicest staff member, they helped me thru every step on my financial aid and classes.
I am truly impressed with their level of professionalism. Everyone I have came in contact with has been so friendly and helpful. I am excited to further my career here.
My experience attending at Charter College-Alaska is that they make you feel at home right off the bat. They are very interactive which I love and are very easy to talk to or ask for help. But the one thing that made me enroll into Charter College was the staff, the students every single one of them had a smile on there face and a outstanding attitude. They were determined, determined to finish and do better for themselves and that's what sold me.
The courses are very focused on things that you need to know in the work force. There are 2 introductory SS classes that give you the basic knowledge of how you learn, how to use Microsoft 2013, and how to understand people's logic. The courses specific to the program you are enrolled in are very well taught with a mixture of hands on, video watching, and reading material to target people with different learning styles.
I had a very good experience in during my enrollment. I recommend others to join charter college because they promise you work after graduation. What I would change about charter college is the portal for online students to have a better organized in the moodle rooms.
Charter College has given me the education I need to be confident and succeed in my career. They are very responsive in any area, and their staff who guided me through admittance was excellent. The experience has been pleasant so far, and I feel the methods of teaching truly work.
Charter College is filled with great, upfront, truly caring people. They genuinely care about your success from the front desk, to the back office to the teachers in the classroom.
Charter College was great to me since the beginning. Always answer my questions, or found someone to get those answers for me. Great support system that doesn't get you discouraged if anything goes wrong.
Overall, this school has given me a great opportunity and stepping stone to my career and future and I am so grateful for everyone working in this campus and for all their help and support.
charter college is a great place to learn all about ur favorite subject. Also the teachers are nice and help out a lot I would recommend this college to a friend.
Absolutely love this school and they have wonderful instructors..Mrs Thaisy Kirkhart is my favorite. Lots of hands on training. Plus they have online courses that makes it easier when your busy or work
The minute I walked in for my admission interview, I felt welcomed. They walked me through every step, and have been available for any, and all questions.
Charter College has been great in so many ways. From the first phone call to helping me with my student loan application, everyone as been polite and helpful.
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
Just started attending the Washington Branch. So far it has met all of my expectations. The admissions department I felt went above and beyond to explain the whole process to me.
Most classes are taught online with very little input from instructors. Fast program and easy to achieve good grades.
Charter and their online program have been excellent for me. It allows me to learn at my own pace on my own time. I encourage anyone to go and do it!!!