Charter College - Alaska Reviews

1,048 reviews
I am overly very pleased with Charter College. I am Happy to be a student here. There is a strong sense of community at this college.
I have recently begun classes here. The campus is extremely clean, and the environment is wonderful! The instructors seem to really care for the students and their success in the programs.
I have had a very good experience attending charter. It's been an amazing journey. I would don't all over again in a heart beat. The professors are great and are willing to help you with anything you need, they are encouraging. The only thing I would change would involve the late work effecting the attendance, I don't think it should ever effect the attendance.
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
My Advisor has been a great influence in my process during enrollment. She has explain every step I took and/or about to take in great detail. She has motivated and pushed me (in a good-way) to accomplishing my goals and making sure to keep me on track.
I love going to Charter in Wasilla Ak it’s been the best hands on college and I recommend it to anyone who wants a college degree.
Awesome teachers and friendly environment and everyone is so helpful
I love it here the instructors are amazing and they are helpful also the school is just what I was looking for
I am in my second week of school and absolutely love it! All of the administration are so nice,helpful, and supportive.
charter college is a technical school located in the midtown area of anchorage Alaska. this campus mainly serves the nursing and cma students.
I love how they teach with passion. Whether it's for Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant or Veterinarian Assistance the instructors teach with passion and are always there to answer any questions we have.
I attended Charter College-Bellingham. Most teachers were great, knowledgeable in the classes they taught and cared about student success. Not having to buy the books was a plus since the campus provided them as rentals for no cost. The way classes are scheduled is a plus since you are able to get more classes done in a short time. My main con is the price, the price was 30-40k for a 2.5 year program with the only financial help that was provided was federal student loans. The externship requirement is a good thing but did not have much support in finding somewhere to do it in a career area I was actually interested in. Also don't believe the post graduate career help, they didn't help like they claimed they would and as soon as I told them I had a job even though it had nothing to do with the degree, they stopped contacting me.
I attend Charter college, Pasco Washington campus. I absolutely love it. Great instructors. They genuinely care about your education and make sure you're always on track. I wouldn't change anything about this college!
The enrollment process and set up with financial aid is painless and very quick. They make you feel right at home. They strongly encourage older students to return. They have weekly follow ups to make sure your staying on track and organized. Their first day is in class only to help associate their online program so your not on your own from the start.
love charter college. hands on very fun instructors every one is very helpful. you never fall behind they are always encouraging you to go the extra mile to be the best you can be.
it is an enjoyable happy environment. The teachers really focus on helping you and doing everything they can to help you succeed.
I like that I will be a new student at the Missoula MT campus. This is the only option to fill out. but I heard these campuses are great and easy way to go for earning a degree at a quicker pace than a 4 year college.
Admissions process is very smooth and the educators are passionate and dedicated to success! Be cognizant of the considerably higher cost that comes with the school, well worth it for the return on investment depending on your situation.
Charter is definitely a college for motivated people. You need to do the work to pass the classes, but the instructors are happy to answer questions as you go.

Staff has years of teaching them selves, and they help you later on in the mods to do hands on things, such as blood draws, taking and reading pulses, and reading blood pressures.
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
Im enjoying the online classes that are available. It makes it easier for single mom’s like me to make a better future. Online classes are easy to access and if you need any help there is always someone available to help you out.
Staff is very professional and helpful. Students are friendly and welcoming. Class sizes are manageable with student to instructor ratio. Equipment is all up to date for the technology that we will encounter in the field. Campus is very clean and we'll cared for. There is also plenty of parking. Unlike most colleges and universities. There is always plenty of room to park.
This is the first time I'm applying to college to pursue my career, this college has some of the best and extremely nicest staff member, they helped me thru every step on my financial aid and classes.