Charter College - Alaska Reviews

1,024 reviews
Charter College is filled with great, upfront, truly caring people. They genuinely care about your success from the front desk, to the back office to the teachers in the classroom.
Charter College was great to me since the beginning. Always answer my questions, or found someone to get those answers for me. Great support system that doesn't get you discouraged if anything goes wrong.
Overall, this school has given me a great opportunity and stepping stone to my career and future and I am so grateful for everyone working in this campus and for all their help and support.
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
charter college is a great place to learn all about ur favorite subject. Also the teachers are nice and help out a lot I would recommend this college to a friend.
Absolutely love this school and they have wonderful instructors..Mrs Thaisy Kirkhart is my favorite. Lots of hands on training. Plus they have online courses that makes it easier when your busy or work
The minute I walked in for my admission interview, I felt welcomed. They walked me through every step, and have been available for any, and all questions.
Charter College has been great in so many ways. From the first phone call to helping me with my student loan application, everyone as been polite and helpful.
Just started attending the Washington Branch. So far it has met all of my expectations. The admissions department I felt went above and beyond to explain the whole process to me.
Most classes are taught online with very little input from instructors. Fast program and easy to achieve good grades.
Charter and their online program have been excellent for me. It allows me to learn at my own pace on my own time. I encourage anyone to go and do it!!!
I've only just started the program and haven't had enough experience with the school to make a proper decision.
I am giving 2 stars simply because I believe it could be a great school for nursing but there needs to be some serious changes with the administration of the school. There are too many inconsistancies and a major lack of communication between students and faculty.
Charter college is a great school for anyone willing to work hard for a career they will love. They offer accelerated programs to get you trained and ready to join the work force with the skills and knowledge you will need to excel to the top of your field. The staff is there to support you and help you succeed in any way they. They truly care about your education and the goals you set for your career and yourself, they are there the entire way to help you achieve those goals.
Charter College has helped me achieve my goal to return to college and be successful. I have maintained a 3.5 GPA and gained knowledge in the MA program. My instructors are very knowledgeable and are available throughout the week if I have any questions. The hands on experience has truly made a difference in my confidence in the work place as a Certified Medical Assistant. I am in my third Module of seven. I am looking forward to my five week externship in Module 7. I look forward to my future on a positive path to endless possibilities.
I love this school, I wish I had known about them sooner! Everyone is very friendly and very helpful!
I loved how hands on this school was and how much they cared about me succeeding. The professors were always available to talk to or reach out to if I needed anything.
I really love Charter College! I like the fact that the class sizes are small enough that we get one on one attention from the instructors. The support we have at this college is amazing. If I have a question or need support, there is always someone there to help me out. I have learned so much in the short time I have been at Charter. I have met so many good people. I hope that someone reading this who isn't sure about attending Charter, makes the decision to give it a go. Charter has changed my life.
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
Excellent college. I would recommend to anyone looking to further their career to check it out. The programs are fast pace but manageable.
Charter college is a very fast paced an hands on school. Its very flexible to go to classes ranging from morning to evening. Only having to go to the campus a few days a week. All homework is online also small class sizes in my option it was a great choice for my college experience.
I love everything about Charter College. I mostly love how connected and involved they are with their students. Because it is a smaller school, it is a comfortable environment for me. Before attending Charter, I attended a university, and I drowned. I hated going there every day because I felt like I did not exist or matter to my peers or my professors. At Charter they make me feel connected, the environment is set up for me to be open and free. The structure of the school helps me to be unafraid of what others may think of my mistakes because we are growing together. Out of all the years, I have gone to school I have never felt happier or interested in getting up to go to school eager to learn.