Charter College - Alaska Reviews

1,056 reviews
I enjoy this school very much, very strict guidelines on their nursing program but for good reasons. For those that complete the program, they have a 100% pass rate on the NCLEX.
They have online classes and satellite campuses with great technology and a helpful staff. The staff seem to go out of their way to help you with everything from admissions, and finances to getting you all going with your classes.
I had just enrolled and the school is very nice/ It could be a little bigger but it isi nice how the people who work are caring and want you to succeed. I am going to be working on myu certificate for business
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
Charter college is an excellent school. I have not yet came across anything that I wouldn't like about charter college.
I've never felt like I could learn due to past experiences with college, but this place has turned my life around almost instantly. I love the teachers, students, and the entire staff. They led me in the right direction and really care about their students.
Charter is amazing I work 12 hour shifts at a treatment center I am a single mother of 3 everything is online so I have plenty of time to spend with my kids since I’m able to do my work and studying at home.
I liked how friendly and helpful all of our staff is. When I was signing up I brought my daughter with me. They treated her absolutely amazing and was able to help me get enrolled. I appreciate how we were all treated like family.
Their slogan is "We work to put you to work". This slogan is 100% accurate. The folks here do everything they can to help their students succeed. With all the technology they use, it is easy to learn on the go.
I am overly very pleased with Charter College. I am Happy to be a student here. There is a strong sense of community at this college.
I have recently begun classes here. The campus is extremely clean, and the environment is wonderful! The instructors seem to really care for the students and their success in the programs.
I have had a very good experience attending charter. It's been an amazing journey. I would don't all over again in a heart beat. The professors are great and are willing to help you with anything you need, they are encouraging. The only thing I would change would involve the late work effecting the attendance, I don't think it should ever effect the attendance.
My Advisor has been a great influence in my process during enrollment. She has explain every step I took and/or about to take in great detail. She has motivated and pushed me (in a good-way) to accomplishing my goals and making sure to keep me on track.
I love going to Charter in Wasilla Ak it’s been the best hands on college and I recommend it to anyone who wants a college degree.
Awesome teachers and friendly environment and everyone is so helpful
I love it here the instructors are amazing and they are helpful also the school is just what I was looking for
I am in my second week of school and absolutely love it! All of the administration are so nice,helpful, and supportive.
charter college is a technical school located in the midtown area of anchorage Alaska. this campus mainly serves the nursing and cma students.
I love how they teach with passion. Whether it's for Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant or Veterinarian Assistance the instructors teach with passion and are always there to answer any questions we have.
Start Your Review of Charter College - Alaska
I attended Charter College-Bellingham. Most teachers were great, knowledgeable in the classes they taught and cared about student success. Not having to buy the books was a plus since the campus provided them as rentals for no cost. The way classes are scheduled is a plus since you are able to get more classes done in a short time. My main con is the price, the price was 30-40k for a 2.5 year program with the only financial help that was provided was federal student loans. The externship requirement is a good thing but did not have much support in finding somewhere to do it in a career area I was actually interested in. Also don't believe the post graduate career help, they didn't help like they claimed they would and as soon as I told them I had a job even though it had nothing to do with the degree, they stopped contacting me.
I attend Charter college, Pasco Washington campus. I absolutely love it. Great instructors. They genuinely care about your education and make sure you're always on track. I wouldn't change anything about this college!
The enrollment process and set up with financial aid is painless and very quick. They make you feel right at home. They strongly encourage older students to return. They have weekly follow ups to make sure your staying on track and organized. Their first day is in class only to help associate their online program so your not on your own from the start.