Charlotte Christian College and Theological Seminary is a private, Christian college located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 23 undergraduate students. Charlotte Christian College and Theological Seminary acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Religious Vocations, Biblical Studies, and Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries. Charlotte Christian College and Theological Seminary graduates 33% of its students.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.3 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.3 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.3 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.Take our survey
Colleges like Charlotte Christian College and Theological Seminary
- NGBaptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- Jacksonville, TX
- 1 review
- C+Mid-Atlantic Christian University
- 4 Year
- Elizabeth City, NC
- 68 reviews
- B-SUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- El Dorado Hills, CA
- 40 reviews
- NGRegent's American College London
- 4 Year
- United Kingdom
- 8 reviews
Charlotte Christian College and Theological Seminary Reviews
At first, I was afraid because I was lost within the first week due to the large usage of theological terms that were far from familiar. I am now enjoying it. One of my favorite classes now is Church History because it is a vital part of how the world has developed especially the Western World. My school is unique because my teachers are dedicated to my success along with the helpful administration staff. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose my school again because the classroom sizes are small enough that I can ask questions during class hours but large enough to hear the opinions of others.
I have met students from different ethnic/racial backgrounds at my school.
I am enjoying all of my courses, class styles and class sizes. I have no complaints.