Charleston Southern University Reviews

Love the professors on campus, most are always willing to help and want to see you succeed. I'm a commuter however I've heard the dorms are not good, and the food in the cafeteria is not great either. They just got sushi and a chik-fil-a so I can't complain about that!
It is a great campus user friendly layout of buildings but more importantly the staff and educators are very helpful. I would highly recommend this college.
I love everything about this campus. I love the diversity and the incorporation of Christianity. I would recommend this campus to everyone.
Start Your Review of Charleston Southern University
Charleston Southern is a small but great 4 year university that actually wants you to succeed. With the small classroom environments, your professors actually try and connect with you and if you need help they will do the best to their ability to help you out. It is a private Christian school so they also do a good job integrating Faith in the classroom. Charleston Southern also provides great academic assistance in the situations when you need help with a class. I would definitely recommend this university to anyone interested.
My experience as a Buccaneer was nothing short of incredible. I am deeply amazed by the faculty who are not only brilliant but also extremely caring and compassionate. My life has been changed for the better by being here. Just go. No hesitations. I 100% recommend this school to anyone.
Charleston Southern University will help you out in any way that they possibly can. The staff overall is loving ,kind, and they all love Jesus. I will say that they could be a little more lenient with finances
I like the atmosphere at CSU. It’s a Christian atmosphere but it isn’t shoved down your throat. Everyone welcomes you with open arms, that’s just how it is.
I really liked Charleston Southern University. It's small and easy to navigate. The teachers are great. The teachers I've had work with the students and are very nice. Me being a Veteran they worked with me while I was still active duty. The area is great and safe as well.
Charleston southern university is one of the best colleges in SC to consider furthering your education. The safety living on campus is ranked very high and diversity within the students is well balanced. The professors are among some if the best they engage with their studemts and help you in any way they can to succeed at CSU. The cost is average compared to other private colleges and the level of education you will receive prepares a student for his or her career.
I love this university and have for many years. My sister attended here so i grew attached to this campus and fell in love with it. I feel I was led to attend here and I am glad I do. This campus is so beautiful and is like my home away from home.
It is a very Christian friendly campus. Students and teachers work well together, and are generally pleasurable to be around.
Charleston Southern University is a Christian based college. Everyone is welcomed here. It's a great place to go to school. The professors and the staff are on your side to help you succeed.
I love the diversity and location of the school. Very historical are whit a lot of knowledge for the students.
I am currently a senior at Charleston Southern University and I have enjoyed my experience here thus far. The campus is absolutely beautiful and it is always clean. It sits right in the middle of things, so it is easy to get to and from places, and there are a lot of restaurants to choose from. As far as academics, I feel like I am getting my monies worth.
The Classes can be tough, but the school is a welcoming and nurturing environment. There are tutoring services available, and there is good food in the dining hall.
This is as superficial a school as they come. They push Christianity as a front. The administration is much more concerned with your money than anything else. They provide subpar housing. I have lived in rooms rampant with leaks and black mold. The food has been served raw at times. If you’re a commuter then this may be a good option for you but otherwise, save yourself years of misery. Go somewhere else.
The University is an amazing school I love how they integrate the real world with the biblical teaching. The professors are about helping the student succeed in life they bring in their real world experiences to help you understand the reason things have change in the workplace.
Start Your Review of Charleston Southern University
I loved attending Charleston Southern University. They gave me the opportunity to complete my degree to become a teacher with the help from professors that care about you and are willing to help you in any way possible!
I love this school! Even though it was not my first choice (it was my second) I do not regret it one bit. I love the environment and the people there. I enjoy how the professor and student ratio is 1:15 so the professors are able to form a relationship with the student and know their needs.
I like CSU however, there are a few things that could be fixed but it is like that at every university. CSU is a competitive university and if you are here to stay then this is the place for you