High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Charles R. Drew University of Medicine & Science
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Charles R. Drew University of Medicine & Science Reviews
The school is small, but it provides students with everything they might need during their studying here. The professors are very knowledgable and understanding, they will try their best to help you prepare for your future career.
If you are a student not just looking to break into the medical field but, want to make a real difference; Charles R. Drew University is the place for you. The class size is small enough to be submerged in conceptual academia while able to give an opinion and be truly heard. There is always some health related event on campus allowing students to be well aware of new breakthroughs, or changes before setting foot in a medical setting. I love my community and would love nothing more than to see them prosper in all aspects but, health is what we can't live without. Therefore, Charles R Drew is where I can root myself to make a difference.
It’s Diverse, student friendly services, have some caring faculty and staff, small class sizes, open to different cultures and beliefs