COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Updates and resources regarding our response to Coronavirus. Learn More
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeA
Chapman's personalized education gives each student a unique opportunity to become an original thinker who rises to the world’s challenges. We’re here to make something: films, business models, lines of code—to bring them to life and deliver them to the world.
Our inclusive, empowering community fosters creative thinking and expression of all perspectives. Chapman’s campus is the perfect size—not too big, not too small—allowing for effective, innovative programs to be a focal point of our institution. We work to connect students to faculty and the community to keep students engaged in the larger world.
We're here to see what we can do. So when we have finally reached where we've worked so hard to be, we'll have every experience at Chapman inside us. Every person we found inspirational behind us. Every lesson we learned within us.
And everything we will become in front of us.
Chapman University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.116 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.135 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.135 responses
Cinematography and Video Production160 Graduates
Corporate Communications96 Graduates
Public Relations72 Graduates
Political Science and Government67 Graduates
Healthcare Management63 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science46 Graduates
Fowler School of Engineering
Chapman’s commitment to fostering innovation is embodied in the newly created Dale E. and Sarah Ann Fowler School of Engineering. Here researchers, teachers, students — all scholars, builders, and dreamers — come together to rethink the boundaries between academic disciplines and tackling problems of economic, intellectual, and social impact.
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.176 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.199 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.72 responses