Chandler-Gilbert Community College Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at CGCC. It's a small school, so it's easy to make a lot of friends. I'm a film major, so I was constantly in and out of the PAC building. Everyone in the theater department are so nice and willing to help you with any theater or film projects you may have. The campus has a lot of great clubs and events every month. They sell discounted entertainment tickets. The Red Cross will come every once in a while, and if you donate, you usually get a free pass to a festival or concert. The cafe is a great perk as well. They rotate food every day so you'll always have something new! Overall, this is a great campus and I highly recommend to anyone wanting to start at a community college, that they start here.
CGCC is a great school with many professors that are interested in making you successful in school. Best of all is a free tutoring center to help with math, science, and english courses that student typically find difficulty in. For any student in the Phoenix area looking for inexpensive undergraduate courses taught by professionals, I recommend CGCC.
Being a second-semester full-time freshman has been such a great experience. I stepped onto campus my very first day thinking all the professors didn't care and/or other students just worried about themselves. As weeks carried on, I came to realize my assumption was wrong. Chandler-Gilbert has one of the best academic advisory and other faculties services. I learned that my teachers actually care and they show passion in their career by pushing students to be the best that they can. I also found out my peers were the greatest. We all have a goal and instead of leaving someone behind, we get the work done efficiently together. Honestly, there isn't anything I would want to change on this campus. Everything is amazing!!!
Start Your Review of Chandler-Gilbert Community College
I have really enjoyed attending Chandler-Gilbert. The teachers are all really nice, and they are very good at their job. He class sizes are fairly small (around 30 people). There are many clubs to join and activities that take place on campus.
Excellent campus, influential instructors and superb various degree and course selection. Both in-person and online courses are very well thought out. The student phone app is very helpful and provides great tools at the tips of your fingers.
I chose to go to Chandler-Gilbert community college instead of going straight to a four-year university for two reasons; one, it was a cheaper way to get my general education courses completed, and two, it was close enough that I could stay living at home with my parents. I am currently going into my second semester here, and this college continues to amaze me. Since it was a community college, I wasn't expecting much. However, now I personally believe that CGCC may even be better than some four-year universities! The tuition and books are fairly affordable, but that is not for lack of quality classes. All the classes offered here are taught by high ranking and highly qualified professors. I also enjoy the small class sizes; my biggest class size last semester was less than 25 students! CGCC has a beautiful campus that offers several great study spots (including the fun student center), a coffee shop, a decent cafeteria, and a nice gym.
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
I have been going to Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC) since the fall of 2016. This past semester (Fall of 2017), I have only taken one class at CGCC. I took the rest of my classes at Mesa Community College (MCC). I only slightly remember having a difficulty at CGCC. Other than that, the campus is nice and clean, its easy to get around, the classes don't have an overwhelming amount of students, the student center is pretty nice (as it makes for a good environment for people who are adjusting to the college life), the professors are welcoming and good at teaching their subjects, and the students are pretty decent, too.
Chandler-Gilbert Community College is a very safe, welcoming college. Since it's not a very big college it's easy to get to your classes on time. The teachers are all very informing and willing to help students out of their own time. Also, the tutoring center is open for long hours and provides great tutoring. There is a student center where students can have fun between their classes. I'm having a very pleasant time being a student here as everyone is so kind and helpful.
I think the campus offers a safe, comfortable feel to it that makes the students enjoy taking classes. The atmosphere invites students from every background to feel comfortable and excited to start their education.The professors work with their students to ensure they understand the material and constantly work to adjust the curriculum when they notice it isn't working for their class.Overall, Chandler-Gilbert Community College is a great place to attend.
Overall it is a great 2 year school, everything is set up in a way that makes sense and makes things the easiest on the students. The only downside is that enrollment can be a huge pain, as it sometimes feels like you have to jump through hoops to get enrolled.
I enjoy attending Chandler-Gilbert. The professors are always friendly and wanting their students to succeed. Security is great and I have never been scared to go to school on campus. I have always succeeded in my classes as they have tons of resources available.
I say that Chandler-Gilbert Community College gives a friendly environment to students and professors appreciate working with students in assignments and can give easy explanation and reasonable deadlines when it comes to students, theirs jobs and school.Every student I have talked to always has something positive to say about Chandler-Gilbert.
The professors at Chandler-Gilbert Community College are very attentive and make sure the students get what they're being taught. Even the school itself wants to make sure their students are getting the best out of their education. There is free tutoring on campus that is a great source of extra help. Overall, the school looks out for their students.
I have throughly enjoyed my time here at CGCC. Most of the instructors I have had have all been very helpful and educational.
Chandler Gilbert has been an amazing college to attend. All of the staff has been so helpful with all of the questions I've had and I truly feel they care about my success as a student and future teacher.
CGCC was an amazing place to start off my college adventure with. The learning environments are ideal since you receive a real one on one connection with them. They are always willing to help in any way they can and make your college experience a million times better.
Start Your Review of Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Chandler Gilbert offers a chance for students to grow in their academics. It has great clubs, and the teachers are really nice. The tutoring centers are also amazing, and the tutors are incredible. They have helped me to understand difficult concepts, like how to answer a difficult trigonometry question.
I love the professors that I've had so far. They are very informative, organized, and I know they truly care about their student's success. I also love the resources that Chandler-Gilbert provides. The campus has a Writing Center that I went to for proof reading and editing for one of my English papers. The tutors there were welcoming, encouraging, and helpful. The Library also has classrooms that my own classes met at for research purposes. The instructor there showed us different databases that we can retrieve reliable information from. I will definitely implement what I've learned there to find sources for my future essays. The one thing I would like to see changed is the maricopa.edu website. It should be updated so that students aren't as confused when they have to enroll in their classes. Although the Coyote Center can help you with this, it would be nice to be able to easily do it on your own.
Loved this college! It's a smaller campus than Mesa Community College, so it makes the atmosphere feel more at home. Class sizes are also smaller, which allows you to ask questions and be more involved in the classes. Only downfall would be that they don't offer as many courses as other larger community colleges.