Chandler-Gilbert Community College Reviews

My experience with Chandler-Gilbert Community College has been wonderful. I have been taking Dual Credit through them and they have been very helpful through the entire process, always ensuring that I'm up to date on everything and keeping me informed about how to transfer my credits to a University!
Had a blast being a student here. The two years went by really fast, all the classes I took were difficult but it helped prepare me for my career.
Throughout the two years that I have spent at Chandler-Gilbert, I believe that I will be coming out a better and more knowledgeable person. It is obvious that the professors want to see their students succeed, and will do anything that they can in order to help them along in their journey.
Start Your Review of Chandler-Gilbert Community College
I enjoyed my time at CGCC, the teachers were great, but I would like to see a bit more freedom in elective classes, rather than railroading students into taking classes that meet a historical/cultural awareness (of which there is only one offered)
I just enrolled, so I don't have much of an experience, but I like the courses selection, it fits me and my need for future employment.
This was a great place to start my college education - The course schedules were very flexible and the professors, for the most part, were very easy to get a hold of and worked hard to ensure that their students understood the material.
I love the campus! The people who work there are great! I feel super safe when i go there. The atmosphere just makes you want to be there. I have done many competitions at gilbert chandler community college and they run things so well. There music department is very well built and love how it is important to them on the campus. I have seen some of the students and they are always very kind and thoughtful! Would be Just a great place to go to school in! If i had a chance to go there for schooling, i would totally go there.
It is a very good school with dedicated staff and small quiet campuses. I have been there for the last few years since I took less classes every semester due to my job. However, the professors helped me feel confident and energy to complete all the courses with the best results. The library and student center are good place to study beside the class-hours.
I really enjoyed my time at CGCC. It's a small school, so it's easy to make a lot of friends. I'm a film major, so I was constantly in and out of the PAC building. Everyone in the theater department are so nice and willing to help you with any theater or film projects you may have. The campus has a lot of great clubs and events every month. They sell discounted entertainment tickets. The Red Cross will come every once in a while, and if you donate, you usually get a free pass to a festival or concert. The cafe is a great perk as well. They rotate food every day so you'll always have something new! Overall, this is a great campus and I highly recommend to anyone wanting to start at a community college, that they start here.
CGCC is a great school with many professors that are interested in making you successful in school. Best of all is a free tutoring center to help with math, science, and english courses that student typically find difficulty in. For any student in the Phoenix area looking for inexpensive undergraduate courses taught by professionals, I recommend CGCC.
Being a second-semester full-time freshman has been such a great experience. I stepped onto campus my very first day thinking all the professors didn't care and/or other students just worried about themselves. As weeks carried on, I came to realize my assumption was wrong. Chandler-Gilbert has one of the best academic advisory and other faculties services. I learned that my teachers actually care and they show passion in their career by pushing students to be the best that they can. I also found out my peers were the greatest. We all have a goal and instead of leaving someone behind, we get the work done efficiently together. Honestly, there isn't anything I would want to change on this campus. Everything is amazing!!!
I have really enjoyed attending Chandler-Gilbert. The teachers are all really nice, and they are very good at their job. He class sizes are fairly small (around 30 people). There are many clubs to join and activities that take place on campus.
Excellent campus, influential instructors and superb various degree and course selection. Both in-person and online courses are very well thought out. The student phone app is very helpful and provides great tools at the tips of your fingers.
I chose to go to Chandler-Gilbert community college instead of going straight to a four-year university for two reasons; one, it was a cheaper way to get my general education courses completed, and two, it was close enough that I could stay living at home with my parents. I am currently going into my second semester here, and this college continues to amaze me. Since it was a community college, I wasn't expecting much. However, now I personally believe that CGCC may even be better than some four-year universities! The tuition and books are fairly affordable, but that is not for lack of quality classes. All the classes offered here are taught by high ranking and highly qualified professors. I also enjoy the small class sizes; my biggest class size last semester was less than 25 students! CGCC has a beautiful campus that offers several great study spots (including the fun student center), a coffee shop, a decent cafeteria, and a nice gym.
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
I have been going to Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC) since the fall of 2016. This past semester (Fall of 2017), I have only taken one class at CGCC. I took the rest of my classes at Mesa Community College (MCC). I only slightly remember having a difficulty at CGCC. Other than that, the campus is nice and clean, its easy to get around, the classes don't have an overwhelming amount of students, the student center is pretty nice (as it makes for a good environment for people who are adjusting to the college life), the professors are welcoming and good at teaching their subjects, and the students are pretty decent, too.
Chandler-Gilbert Community College is a very safe, welcoming college. Since it's not a very big college it's easy to get to your classes on time. The teachers are all very informing and willing to help students out of their own time. Also, the tutoring center is open for long hours and provides great tutoring. There is a student center where students can have fun between their classes. I'm having a very pleasant time being a student here as everyone is so kind and helpful.
Start Your Review of Chandler-Gilbert Community College
I think the campus offers a safe, comfortable feel to it that makes the students enjoy taking classes. The atmosphere invites students from every background to feel comfortable and excited to start their education.The professors work with their students to ensure they understand the material and constantly work to adjust the curriculum when they notice it isn't working for their class.Overall, Chandler-Gilbert Community College is a great place to attend.
Overall it is a great 2 year school, everything is set up in a way that makes sense and makes things the easiest on the students. The only downside is that enrollment can be a huge pain, as it sometimes feels like you have to jump through hoops to get enrolled.
I enjoy attending Chandler-Gilbert. The professors are always friendly and wanting their students to succeed. Security is great and I have never been scared to go to school on campus. I have always succeeded in my classes as they have tons of resources available.