Chancellor University Reviews

I WENT TO THE SCHOOL WHEN IT WAS CALLED MYERS UNIVERSITY. THE SCHOOL WAS EXCELLENT. THE CLASSES WERE A NICE SIZE NOT TOO MANY STUDENTS. THE TEACHERS WERE VERY HELPFUL.
Business Organization – This class required alot of research for discussion questions and for assignments.
This School Is Great – The education i am getting is well worth the money. Im glad i chose to go to this school.
Review Chancellor University
I love my school. My teachers and advisors are there for me when I need them. The understand different circumstances that may come up.
Academic Flexibility – All of the staff work with you on your academics. The academic counselers are amazing when it comes to your schedule. They will make sure your are taking the necessary classes to graduate.
I abosolutly love my school. All of the staff work really hard to make sure you make good grades. They go above and beyond duty to make you feel welcome. They hold events for college students that have already graduated to keep them invovled. You are automatically put onthe alumni team when you recieve your degree. I love my school!
i love the Work-Study Program. I have been involved in it for the last past two years. The jobs are diverse in each program area.
The student body varies. There are some older students, some recent high school graduate students, and some foreign students.
Online Vs. Traditional – Well with Chancellor University there isn't much of a difference because Chancellor is a Hybrid school. All work is submitted electronically, even Class Discussions.
I have had very good interaction with instructors and students. I really like the positive environment. I have had great interaction with the staff.
Admission was not too much of a hassle. They did accept two out of three accredited classes from another instituion. My only gripe is that the finacial aid process was very difficult to navigate.
I just enrolled with Chancellor University and so far I can say everyone is very helpful and kind.
Working Class – Most of the students at Chancellor are working parents trying to advance their careers or trying their hand at new endeavors. The students are constantly complaining about the school and this takes away from the learning atmosphere the school should create.
The computers at Chancellor are accessible; however printing some assignments from the computers are a hassle because of the lack of paper or printers the school has to offer and no available copiers or scanners the school provides to scan or copy documents.
High Tuition – The financial aid I receive do not cover all the expenses I incurr through Chancellor. Although the school is going through a transition period with the accredidation process and new management, I still believe the school could provide better sources of scholarships and financial aid to combat the expensive tuition the school has. I feel I am purchasing my degree.