Today, our innovative Upside-Down Curriculum puts you in major-specific classes on day one, giving you the education you want. Each Champlain degree shares one goal: to prepare you to be a leader in your chosen field. In a highly competitive world, nothing less will do. Our multidimensional approach to education will equip you with the professional and life-management skills to reach your full potential. And when you need a break, scenic Burlington, Vermont is a perfect place to learn, work, and play.
Champlain College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Business Administration and Management90 Graduates
Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism72 Graduates
Computer and Information Systems Security57 Graduates
Graphic Design45 Graduates
Network, Database, and System Administration33 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities28 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.38 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.52 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.33 responses
Champlain College Reviews
Campus food is the only huge downside. You are required to have a meal plan if you live on campus (all freshmen and most lower class years), and it is expensive for what you get. The quality is poor in the main dining hall (required), so you are somewhat "forced" to venture out into the two other dining options (breakfast/ lunch only place or a very unhealthy place open until 11pm every night) or even get your own from supermarkets. If food was fixed, Champlain would be close to perfect.