Chaminade University of Honolulu Reviews

I loved my time at Chaminade University because it is a smaller university with strong religious beliefs. It is mainly a Catholic school but all of the school events welcomed all students of various religions to join and participate. I also loved that the student to professor ratio is fair. There were no more than 25 students to one professor in a class. For me, I was in the Elementary Education division and our classes were really small because we were one of the smaller majors, so there were no more than 13 students in our elementary classes. I also loved that there were always people, professors and business office people, available to help me with any questions I had (financial reasons, registration for classes, how to participate in school events, etc.)
After my first year of attending Chaminade University of Honolulu, a few things I have enjoyed about going to this university is the small class sizes, easy access to a snack shop, and some pretty cool teacher. A few things the university could improve upon is the replies from advisors to student emails, more helpful staff, and better parking.
I like the small classes. I am also glad for all the resources offered. Chaminade allows you to strive to accomplish your goals. The one thing I would like to see change is the constant changing of curriculum. When you start a program it should be valid until you complete it.
Start Your Review of Chaminade University of Honolulu
I enjoy the opportunities here at Chaminade University. With the small class sizes, I am engaged and able to contact the teachers easily when needed help. They are always willing to be there and have open offices. I also like how all the majors are separated so that the classes are not so far apart to walk up and down the hill.
I loved attending Chaminade. Smaller classrooms and no lecture halls. The professors know you by name and are always encouraging to help in any way they can. Admin staff are also very nice and welcoming. Campus is beautiful and very safe! A very friendly environment.
I am currently a junior at Chaminade University and have loved the experience so far. It is a real world experience especially due to the different students who join the school. I like that my idea of putting a coffee kiosk was given to the higher ups and became a boba stand! They really care about you and make sure your time is spent doing something meaningful. The things you are taught mean something to your future and to the community you serve.
I loved my time at CUH. All of my classes were challenging and thought-provoking. My academic advisors were always really responsive and helped me as much as they were able to. My high school experience was in a large, public school environment. Chaminade is much smaller, but I definitely appreciated the one-to-one. Chaminade is extremely close to UH Manoa, so it never felt like we were missing out on the whole "college experience". I appreciated having the "option" to do that.
I recently visited Chaminade I really enjoyed my time their. Everyone was very helpful and nice. Its a beautiful place and the education is great. I wasn't crazy about it being in a city and its very far away from home but other than that I loved it.
The professors in my major are extremely knowledgeable of their particular topics. I really like how the class sizes makes for an intimate class, allowing students to create a relationship amongst each other and with the professor. The campus is very diverse and so welcoming. Although the campus is small, I enjoy the friendly atmosphere because even though people don't necessarily know each other closely, they still smile and say hi.
This school is a home away from home. I came to Chaminade as a transfer student and because of that I understand just how lucky I am to be attending. The campus is hands down the most beautiful campus in the country. I can see the city and ocean from my dorm room, I'm less than 10 minutes from Waikiki beach, and the faculty and staff are kind, passionate, and genuinely want you to thrive.
The BSN program really helps you prepare for the diverse workforce in the nursing field to better prepare you for real life experiences. Classes are small so you get more one on one time with your professors which also help you to better grasp the concepts and skills need to become an excellent nurse!
Love being a student at Chaminade University! I'll be a sophomore this coming 2018 Fall semester so I am very excited to go back. Every single staff and/or worker that I have encountered were all friendly and very approachable. I feel so welcome on campus. The professors all seems like they know what they're doing and I can easily approach them when I want to, which is great. There are also amazing events on campus that all the students can enjoy!
Chaminade University of Honolulu is a safe, nurturing environment and the staff members are great. You will be surrounded by students who are also very helpful. I love that it is a small campus and the classes are easy to find. I also love the size of our classes, which allows for student and teacher interactions. Chaminade is a great institution that provides a lot of support for its students. I am in the science program, and it is very exceptional. They provide a lot of opportunities and are very encouraging with your goals and ambitions. However, I do wish it would be more affordable.
I enjoy the relatively small class sizes. However, it is difficult to register for classes every semester due to limited space and an overwhelming amount of students who have overlapping required courses.
Chaminade University of Honolulu is very involved in their student's lives. The small class sizes make it easy to get 1 on 1 learning with the professors. The only think that could change is the strict rules that the University promotes.
I received my Bachelor's Degree from Chaminade University in 2018. The teachers and staff always were helpful and easy to work with. I recommend this school.
The school is awesome and the professors work well with educating their students. The staff is very informative and are their for everyone at Chaminade. All the classes are well kept up and the school is very clean. They provide everything you need to make sure you are educated in whatever field you choose.
They believe in their students and go above and beyond to make sure they have everything they need and get the best education possible. They also offer buses for transportation to be able to go anywhere on the island at one cost and they offer scholarships to all their students.
Start Your Review of Chaminade University of Honolulu
My experience so far has been very well. I've come across some very nice people and very knowledgable professors. However, I must admit it has been a journey transferring to this school. I highly do not recommend transferring to Chaminade if you are planning on graduating in exactly four years simply because not all of your credits are transferrable. But it is a very good school to attend from the beginning. Great academics, always have activities.
Chaminade University of Honolulu has small class, so you can get your questions answered. All faculty and staff is easily accessible, no waiting for an appointment to talk to a professor! Professors all come from unique backgrounds, and the students are there because they want to learn which makes any group projects actually fun.
I have just transferred to Chaminade from University of Hawaii at West Oahu and I love it! The teachers are very helpful, I have more class availability, and my program is almost all online! If I could change anything about the school it would probably just to have it be more affordable, it is the only thing rough about my school.